剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Well, you're not gonna need a job when the police find out
你就不需要工作了
you're sitting on illegally-obtained evidence.
如果我们发现不好的事怎么办
What if we found out something terrible?
我宁愿不知道
I'd rather stay blissfully ignorant.
这不是关于我们 奥利弗 是关于韦斯
This isn't about us, Oliver. It's about Wes.
如果安娜丽丝做了任何事
If Annalise had anything to do with him dying
让韦斯死于非命
a horrible, horrible death,
那我们必须公之于众
then the world needs to know that.
希望里面有内特鸡鸡照
Hopefully, there's a Nate peen pic on here,
或者其他东西
or something.
下载手♥机♥备份数据
有一个密苏里的案子 是帮派火拼案
There's this case in Missouri. It was a gang shooting.
有三个被告被指控
They had three defendants charged
二级谋杀 直到警♥察♥弄丢了尸体
with second-degree murder, until the police lost the body.
法官就推♥翻♥了整个案子
Judge threw out the whole case.
他们是在验尸官
They lost the body
验尸之前弄丢的尸体
before the M.E. did an autopsy in that case.
所以我们可以提出他们隐藏证据
So we file some motion about them hiding evidence.
不是这么来操作的
That's not how this works.
为什么不能
Why not?
你不知道为什么
The fact that you don't know
正说明你应该重新雇佣你的律师
is exactly why you should re-hire you lawyer.
你是在说我很蠢吗
Did you just imply I'm stupid?
你正表现得很蠢
You're acting stupid.
甚至我们在这里碰面
Even the fact that we're meeting here.
看起来也像是你和安娜丽丝在串谋
It makes it look like you and Annalise are colluding,
也许这正是你所希望的
which is... maybe what you want.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我让你去屋子找韦斯
I told you to go look for Wes at the house.
接下来我就听说他死了
The next thing I hear... he's dead.
我到那的时候他并不在
He wasn't at the house when I got there.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
打给你的律师
Call your lawyer,
-继续雇他 -没门儿
- hire him back. - Not gonna happen.
等等
Wait!
大家如何
How's everyone doing?
劳拉很好
Laurel's fine.
不 我不是问...邦
No! That's not -- Bon!
克利夫兰报
查尔斯·马奥尼提起无罪辩护
马奥尼被害案
仍无嫌疑人
创始人遇害
马奥尼对冲基金管理公♥司♥继续运转
"丈夫非儿子所杀"
西尔维娅·马奥尼辩称
阿特伍德也在对我下手
Atwood's targeting me, too.
转移韦斯尸体的文件上有我的签名
My signature ended up on the form to transfer Wes' body.
我们会补救的
We'll fix this.
我们就干坐着
We're just gonna sit around
扮柔弱扮受害者吗
and act weak and victim-y?
"注意 英格丽·彼得斯阁下
"Attention, Ingrid Peters, Esquire.
宾夕法尼亚州副检察长办公室
Pennsylvania Office of the Deputy Attorney General.
我叫安娜丽丝·基廷
My name is Annalise Keating,
这封信的目的是
and this is a demand letter
请求大陪审团调查
seeking a grand-jury investigation
宾夕法尼亚州地检办公室
into a conspiracy launched against me
针对我的阴谋活动"
by the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office."
霍华德
Howard?
叫我"霍伊"
Call me "Howie."
好
Got it.
"这封信作为正式诉状
"This letter serves as a formal complaint
请求调查助理地区检察官蕾妮·阿特伍德
in petition for investigation into prosecutorial misconduct
起诉过程中的不端行为
committed by A.D.A. Renee Atwood.
下面列举她的不法行为
The following is a list of her unlawful actions.
依个人偏见及虚假信息行事
Acting on personal bias and false information,
阿特伍德女士仅凭职业罪犯
Ms. Atwood arrested and held me without probable cause,
弗兰克·德菲诺的证词而无正当理由
just by the confession by a career criminal,
对我逮捕并拘留"
Frank Delfino."
这是个大案
You know, this is a big case.
所以给你大价钱
Well, that's why I'm paying you big bucks.
"助理检察官阿特伍德
"A.D.A. Atwood orchestrated
精心安排被害人尸体失踪
the disappearance of the victim's body,
从而干扰物证
thereby tampering with evidence
妨碍审判公平公正进行"
and obstructing a fair and impartial trial."
你看如何
What do you think?
这是在挑起战争
It's war.
没错
Exactly.
"我请求您安排
"I demand you launch
立刻对助理检察官阿特伍德进行
an immediate grand-jury investigation
大陪审团调查
into A.D.A. Atwood.
如果不采取行为..."
If no action is taken..."
"...我会亲自出马
"...I will personally see to it
保证贵办公室的腐♥败♥行为
that the corruption in this office
检察长办公室
宾夕法尼亚州
彻底公之于众"
is publicly and irreparably exposed."
这可不是小事
These are big claims.
我走投无路
I was left with no other choice.
事实上除了求助于州政♥府♥
Actually, there are a lot of other choices
还有很多别的路
besides invoking the power of the State.
我清楚自己的法定权益
I know my legal options.
我也清楚
I also know how important it is
检察长办公室
for the Attorney General's Office
调查检察官不端行为的重要性
to investigate any charges of prosecutorial misconduct.
得了吧 要是本州每个罪犯
Please, if every criminal in the state
因为地检太敬业就可以
was allowed to file suit because their D.A. was being
-提起诉讼 -看着我
- a little overzealous -- Look at my face.
这还不能提起诉讼吗
Do you not think this constitutes a lawsuit?
抱歉 你是说助理检察官阿特伍德
I'm sorry. Are you now claiming
对你有人身攻击行为吗
A.D.A. Atwood physically assaulted you?
不止如此
Worse!
她把一个年轻人的尸体搞没了
She disappeared a young man's body
就是想陷害我杀了人
in order to frame me for murder.
请注意音量
Please do not raise your voice.
要是媒体知道了
Can you imagine what would happen
你觉得会怎样
if this got slipped to the press?
你的事业生涯将会永远伴着这条腐♥败♥丑闻
The corruption scandal that would follow your whole career?
再也别想当法官或议员
There goes any chance at a judgeship or congressional seat.
你希望这样吗
Is that what you want?
我不会容你威胁
This office does not tolerate threats.
找出尸体
Find that body.
否则就不止是威胁了
Otherwise, it won't just be a threat.
我不能容忍♥我手下检察官受到
I will not stand by and let baseless accusations
任何毫无根据的指控
be leveled at any of my prosecutors.
我也不能容忍♥你们陷害我委托人谋杀
And I won't stand by while you frame my client for murder.
你觉得英格丽·彼得斯
You think Ingrid Peters is gonna take
会在乎基廷的指控吗
Keating's accusations seriously?
最好如此 否则我们会找联调局
She better. Otherwise, we'll take it to the FBI.
那女人面前那么多血案
There are bodies piling up around this woman,
她凭什么要求公正对待
and you think she deserves justice?
-蕾妮 -你说什么
- Renee... - Excuse me?
那位被烧焦的可怜年轻人呢
What about that poor young man who was burnt to a crisp?
对他来说公平吗
Where's his justice?
我们大陪审团再见
We'll see you at the grand jury.
我们会反击的 温特波顿女士
We can hit you back, Ms. Winterbottom.
这件办公室里有基廷女士认识的所有人的档案
This office has files on everyone in Ms. Keating's life.
包括你 她的学生们
You, her students...
你确定想走上这条不归之路吗
Are you really sure you want to go down this road?
我们已经在路上了
We're already there.
也许他们会向我们提供和韦斯一样的协议
They'll probably offer us the same deal as Wes.
毕竟我们知道他所做的一切
I mean, we know everything that he did.
闭嘴吧
Dude, shut up.
我会杀了每个出♥卖♥♥♥安娜丽丝的人
I will go Red Wedding on anyone who rats out Annalise.
包括劳拉吗 因为她在哪儿
Even Laurel, because where is she?
她应该足够生气 而去签署协议了
She seemed pissed enough to go get herself a deal.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表