剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
确实很性感 而且很暖心
and, yeah, it's hot, but also it was nice, too.
感觉就像是有人在负责
You know, feeling like someone's in charge,
特别...是现在这种时候
especially...right now.
所以"谢谢"是我...
So "thank you" is all that I w--
古斯塔夫想说的
Gustav was trying to say.
注意力放在我肩胛骨上
Focus on my shoulder blades.
所有的压力都压在那儿呢
That's where I carry all my stress.
谨遵夫人之命
As my lady commands.
米凯拉又在你后面要来威胁我吗
Is Michaela behind you to threaten me again?
我能说些什么做些什么作为补偿吗
Can I say anything, do anything?
能 你可以告诉我这一切只是个恶意的玩笑
Yeah, you can tell me this is all just a terrible joke.
就像那次我哥哥跟我说咯咯先生被车撞了
Like the time my brother told me Mr. Giggles got hit by a car,
我哭了好几个小时
and I cried for hours,
一直哭到他把那只猫带进我的房♥间
until he brought the cat into my bedroom
我学到了关于愚人节的一切
and I learned all about April Fools' Day.
你是怎么做到的
How have you been doing this?
起床去上课
Get up in the morning and go to class,
听我抱怨我的角色
listen to me complain about my role.
你没有什么角色
You don't have a role.
看到没 甚至是这样 假装还能恢复正常
See? Even that -- pretending like things can be normal again.
我不知道你是如何一个人
I don't know how you've been doing this by yourself
面对这一切的
this whole time.
现在你知道我为什么希望你去警♥察♥局了
Now do you know why I wanted you to go to the police?
我们分手是正确的
You were right to break up with me.
别说了
Stop.
如果不是我多嘴你也不会被卷进来
You wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for my big mouth.
我让你告诉我的
I made you tell me.
我早就应该和你分手了 奥利
I should have broken up with you, Oli.
很久之前
A long time ago.
我应该拒绝你或者让你讨厌我
I should have rejected you or made you hate me,
但是事与愿违 我需要你
but instead, I...just needed you.
我也需要你
I need you, too.
你能抱着我吗
Will you spoon me?
不要放手
Don't let go.
我不会的
I won't.
去年开始我们就不断分分合合
We dated off and on since first year.
当你说分分合合的时候
When you say "Off and on"...
这不是一段稳定的感情
It wasn't the most stable relationship.
所以你们去年春天分手了
So you broke up last spring,
然后你开始和韦斯约会
and then you started dating Wes.
然后弗兰克
Then Frank killed him
因为你们之间的三角关系杀了他
because of your little love triangle?
事情远比这复杂的多
It's more complicated than that.
上周我遇见了弗兰克
I saw Frank last week.
我告诉他我怀孕了
I told him I was pregnant.
孩子是韦斯的
And that it was Wes'.
如果我知道他会伤害韦斯的话
I would have never told him
我绝对不会告诉他
if I ever thought he would hurt Wes.
是安娜丽丝让你这么做的吗
Did Annalise put you up to this?
那场大火之后我还没和安娜丽丝说过话
I haven't talked to Annalise since the fire.
那邦尼呢 她没来医院看过你
And Bonnie -- she never visited you in the hospital?
医院探访记录会证实这一点的
The visitors records will verify that.
我想起了那晚的一些事
I remember something else from that night.
医生说过随着药效消失
The doctors said that it would happen,
这种事情可能发生
that the drugs would... wear off
随后我会记起一些事情
and that I would remember things.
我 在爆♥炸♥前
I, uh, saw Frank...
看到弗兰克
before the explosion.
在哪
Where?
在地下室
In the basement.
他从防风门逃出去了
He ran out of the storm door.
是他干的
He did this.
安娜丽丝利用了你
Annalise uses you.
她有什么要求你都会满足
You do whatever she wants
因为你知道如果不那么做她就会甩了你
because you know she'll get rid of you otherwise.
你还为她做过什么
What else have you done for her?
杀人
Killed people?
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
丽贝卡逃走了
Rebecca ran away.
我知道她被杀了
I know she was murdered.
恭喜 你终于被指控了
Congratulations. You're finally getting charged.
弗兰克·德菲诺 你因涉嫌谋杀
Frank Delfino, you are being charged
韦斯莱·吉宾斯而被控一级谋杀
with the first-degree murder of Wesley Gibbins.
将根据刑事诉讼程序
Your bail hearing will be set
安排你的保释听证会
under the rules of criminal procedure.
在此之前 将把你关押在县监狱
Until then, you will be residing in the county prison.
你显然还在乎这女孩
Clearly, you're still hung up on this girl,
那我们为什么不去找她
so...why don't we find her?
要找一个梳着玉米辫的白人女孩应该不难
Can't be too hard to locate a white girl with cornrows.
你杀了她
You killed her.
-别这样 -承认吧
- Stop. - Admit it.
我杀了你♥爸♥爸
I killed your dad.
没杀丽贝卡
Not Rebecca.
你知道不是弗兰克干的
You know Frank didn't do this.
一个目击证人看到他出现在现场
An eyewitness placed him at the scene.
我们只能指控他
We had no choice but to charge him.
弗兰克说他放火烧死了韦斯
Frank said he killed Wes in the fire,
但根据法医所说 他在起火前就死了
but he died before that, according to the M.E.
那是她的初步判断
That was her initial report.
那就进行第二次尸检
Then run a second autopsy!
没那个必要
That's not necessary.
因为这都是掩饰吗
Because it's a cover-up?
在我看来
From where I stand,
最有嫌疑的人是你
the suspicious person in all of this is you.
是吗
Is that it?
你其实是在为安娜丽斯掩饰吗
You're actually the one covering up for Annalise?
问问题是我的工作
My job here is to ask questions.
你问错问题了
You're asking the wrong ones.
是吗
Am I?
回去休息一会儿吧 你需要静一静
Go home and get some sleep. Clearly, you need it.
送我回警局
Take me back to the police station.
为什么
Why?
你要把我们都供出去吗
You gonna tattle on us?
也许吧
Maybe.
好
Fine.
我走路去
I'll walk.
他们指控了弗兰克
They charged Frank.
然后呢
And?
他们指控他是你的同伙
They charged him as your co-conspirator.
我以为我能行 安娜丽斯
I thought that I could do this, Annalise.
真的 我以为...
I really did. I thought...
这样能救你出来
that this would get you out.
-没事的 -不
- It's okay. - It's not.
邦尼
Bonnie.
是我活该
I deserve this.
小可爱有问题了
We got a puppy problem.
什么
What?
他知道丽贝卡死了
He knows Rebecca's dead.
怎么知道的
How?
我猜是警♥察♥告诉他的
Cops, I guess.
你还跟着他吗
Are you still following him?
是的
Yeah.
还要我做些什么吗
You want me to do anything else?
别跟丢了
Just don't lose him.
我待会给你电♥话♥
I'll call you soon.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表