剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
and dance with me for one song.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
你是不是跟西蒙勾搭上了
Are you hooking up with Simon?
勾搭上了也没什么...
I don't care if you are. I just...
没有 我谁也没勾搭
No. I'm not hooking up with anyone.
是你和整个费城的人在四处勾搭
That's just you and the entire city of Philadelphia.
你给我说糊涂了
Okay, I'm confused.
你不是也上汉炮吗
You're on Humpr, too.
是米凯拉用我号♥上的
Michaela's on my Humpr.
那你不生我的气吗
So, then you're not mad at me?
一言难尽
It's not that simple.
因为如果你答应跟我复合
Because I'm willing to stop sleeping around
我就不再到处约炮了
if you want to get back together.
是不是这样
Is that it?
你改主意了吗
Changed your mind?
很好
Great.
那我们就可以疯狂约炮了
Then we can both screw our brains out.
我可没办法像你那样随意约炮
It's not as easy for me to hook up as it is for you.
天啊
Oh, my God,
你不能再这么缺乏自信了
you need to get over this whole low self-esteem thing.
你性感又风趣
I mean, you're... you're hot, funny,
老二也近乎完美
your penis is practically perfect.
只要呈阳性 这些都白搭
None of that matters if you're positive.
我知道你要说什么
You know what you're gonna say.
可以吃药戴套 我没必要因此烦恼
There's condoms and prep and I shouldn't let it bother me,
但大多数人一听这个就会直接拒绝
but it's still a deal breaker for most guys.
-都是些傻♥逼♥ -是吗
- Stupid guys. - Oh, yeah?
如果初次相遇那晚我就告诉你我呈阳性
So, if I told you I was positive the first night we met,
你还会跟我回家吗
you still would've gone home with me?
你尽情地去约吧
Look, you hook up as much as you want.
只要别在我面前得瑟就行
Just maybe don't rub it in my face.
好
Yeah.
我不会这么做了
I'll stop.
不过我很愿意把其他东西摁在你面前
I'm willing to rub other things in your face
-只要你乐意 -别说了
- any time you want, though. - Shut up.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-抱歉 -不 没...
- I'm sorry. - No, it's...
好的
Sure.
我需要你去买♥♥点正经的吃的回来
I'm gonna need for you to make a real food run --
薯条 蘸酱 还有带巧克力的东西
chips, dip, anything with chocolate.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我爸爸去世了
My father's dead.
科尔伯特州立监狱
医疗室
我以为他还在艾伦镇的联邦监狱
I thought he was still at the federal prison in Allentown.
他从审判后就一直在那儿
That's where he's been since the trial.
也许下次电脑会改变主意让你进去呢
Maybe the computer will change its mind the next time.
我叫凯文 我是新来的
Name's Kevin. I'm new.
但他肺部有问题
But I guess he was having lung problems.
-我们真的要做吗 -当然
- We really doing this? - I hope so.
快
Hurry.
快干我
Just do it.
所以他们把他转去了有病房♥的低安全系数监狱
So, they moved him to a low-security prison with a hospital.
我也不明白他们为什么会在乎恋童癖的生死
Why they care about keeping pedophiles alive is beyond me.
你是谁
Who are you?
弗兰克
Frank.
很高兴终于见到你了 鲍勃
It's nice to finally meet you, Bob.
没必要挣扎
There's no need for that.
放轻松
Just relax.
深呼吸
Take deep breaths.
他把我列为了他最近的亲属
He listed me as his next of kin,
所以护士给我打电♥话♥ 问我要不要
so the nurse called me and asked me if I wanted
去给我爸爸收尸
to pick up my father's body.
监狱在哪
Where's the prison?
科尔伯特
Coalport.
离匹兹堡几小时路程
It's a few hours from Pittsburgh.
硫化氢
Hydrogen sulfide.
那东西会把你的肺从内部融掉
It's gonna melt your lungs from inside out,
真的很疼
and it's gonna hurt real bad.
会是你一生经历最疼的事
Like the worst pain of your life.
但这依然无法弥补你对她做的事
And still it won't make up for what you did to her.
好好享受地狱吧 鲍勃
Enjoy hell, Bob.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
为什么
For what?
我说谎了 我爸爸找到了弗兰克
I lied. My father found Frank.
他在科尔伯特 邦尼
He's in Coalport, Bonnie.
我知道我应该告诉你
I know I should've told you,
但我在佛罗里达时 弗兰克给我打了电♥话♥
but Frank called me when I was in Florida,
他说安娜丽丝想杀他
and he said Annalise was trying to kill him,
我知道他可能在撒谎
and I know he could be lying,
可我不知道该不该信他
but I didn't know whether I should believe him.
他杀了你♥爸♥爸 是吗
He killed your father, didn't he?
别告诉安娜丽丝
Don't tell Annalise.
拜托 我在他们被找到的法律办公室工作
Please, I work in the law office where they were found.
四周后
四周后
那你应该知道我告诉你任何事都是违法的
Then you know it's against the law for me to tell you anything.
他们可能是我的朋友 或者更糟
They could be one of my friends, or worse.
奥利弗
Oliver!
谢天谢地你来了
Thank God you're here.
护士什么都不告诉我
The nurse won't tell me anything,
但如果你能跟...
but maybe if you talked to...
梅吉 梅吉
Meggy. Meggy!
梅吉
Hey, Meggy!
打电♥话♥给整形外科
Call down to plastics,
看看主治医生在哪
see where the attending is,
给我插管后的血气情况
and get me the results of the post-intubation blood gases.
洛厄尔医生
Dr. Lowell?
气管内管道没有问题
E.T. tube looks good.
-洛厄尔医生 -怎么
- Dr. Lowell! - What?
我是医学院学生 之前让我去拿化验结果的
I'm a med student. I was sent to get the lab results.
-说重点 -她怀孕了
- Get to the point. - She's pregnant.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我认识她
I know her.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表