剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away with Murder"...
你父亲怎么了
What's the deal with your father?
他不是个好人
He is not a good person.
我爱你奥利弗
I love you, Oliver.
我们应该分手
I think we should break up.
有遇到心仪的另一半吗 除了韦斯家的那位
Any new significant others, besides Wes' little lady?
想去见见你♥爸♥爸吗
Want to go finally meet your dad?
我觉得我是你儿子
I think I'm your son.
你为什么那么想
Why would you think that?
教授变成诽谤目标
诽谤海报席卷校园
你觉得是弗兰克贴的吗
You think it's Frank putting them up?
不
No.
我找到他了 你想怎么办
I found him. What do you want to do?
挂掉电♥话♥
Hang up the phone!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我住在这里 拜托
I live here! Please!
是谁 告诉我
Who is it? Tell me!
你现在很震惊 我明白
You're in shock right now. I understand that.
遗憾的是 我们现在需要
Unfortunately, we do need to get
掌握尽可能多的线索
as much information from you right now as possible.
你能告诉我们你之前在哪里吗
Can you tell us where you were before?
基廷女士
Ms. Keating.
法律中心
The clinic.
我有些工作要赶
I had to pick up some work.
有人见到过你吗
Did anyone else see you there?
可以为你做不在场证明的
Someone who can vouch for your whereabouts?
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking.
我家被烧了
My house is burning down,
-你却认为我是嫌疑犯 -别激动
- and you want to make me a suspect? - Now, hold on.
我们没这么说
No one's saying anything like that.
混♥蛋♥就算了
Yeah, be a monster. That's fine.
别同时还是个蠢蛋
But don't be a dumbass, as well.
直说了吧
To be clear,
你的邻居说你的车一整天都在车道上
your neighbors saw your car in the driveway all day.
你想因烧了我自己家而逮捕我
You want to arrest me for burning down my house?
那就动手吧
Then do it!
把我铐起来
Cuff me right here!
逮捕我
Arrest me!
来啊 逮捕我
Go on, arrest me!
不
No!
两个月前
两个月前
你做了什么梦
What kind of dreams were you having?
一整晚翻来覆去 念叨着什么
Tossing and turning all night, talking gibberish.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
你做春梦了吗
Was it a sex dream?
所以才不想告诉我
Is that why you don't want to tell me about it?
你和其他男人上♥床♥了
You had another guy up in this bed?
谁说是男人的
Who says it was a guy?
别走
Oh, no, no, no.
我不会让你就这么走掉的
No way I'm letting you leave me high and dry.
快去洗澡
Mm. Go shower.
不然上班要迟到了
Or else you're gonna be late for work.
我没有选择
I didn't -- I didn't have a choice.
他死了
He's dead.
放开我 放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
你也进来
Get in the shower.
里面够我们一起洗的
It's big enough for both of us.
你好
Hello?
我是安娜丽丝
This is Annalise.
你好 我是哈格洛夫校长办公室的坎迪斯
Hi, this is Candice from President Hargrove's office.
她希望你今天能过来一趟
She was hoping you had time to stop by today.
逍遥法外
第三季 第二集
我们希望你知道
We just wanted to let you know
我们针对传♥单♥一事
that we'd launched a priority investigation
启动了重点调查
into who posted the fliers.
我们也让校园安保增加了巡逻次数
We're having campus security increase their patrols, too,
还让他们和所有雇员回顾
as well as having them review our active-shooter drills
枪手预案
with all of our employees.
都是标准应对方案
This is all standard stuff.
我们并不担心
We're not concerned.
我本来也不担心
Well, I wasn't concerned
直到你告诉我你们并不担心
till you started telling me how not concerned you were.
我们只是想让你知道我们正在调查此事
We just wanted you to know we're on it.
我觉得不过就是个学生在发泄怒气而已
It's probably just some student blowing off steam.
我想也是
Most likely.
稍等
Um, one sec.
在以前 安全空间
"Safe space" used to mean
意味着你可以说出你的想法
you could express your feelings.
现在只能小心为上
Now I have to take it literally.
没关系
It's fine.
不过是人力部门自己擦屁♥股♥而已
It's just H.R. covering their asses.
没错
If you only knew.
法律中心怎么样了
How's the clinic going?
还不错
Good.
再次谢谢你的批准
Thanks again for making that work.
是我该谢谢你
I should be thanking you
想到这么个好主意
for coming up with such a great idea.
和校长见面了
Were you meeting with the President?
-你怎么知道的 -你刚从她办公室出来
- How'd you know? - Well, you just walked out of her office.
和传♥单♥有关吗
Is it about the fliers?
不 那事过去了
No, that's all over.
你还住在那个小破公♥寓♥里吗
You still got that god-awful apartment?
是的
Yeah.
你应该搬出来跟我住
You should move out, come stay with me.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
谁知道呢
I don't know.
你可以省点钱
You could save money for a little.
但这很奇怪
But it's weird.
-为什么 -比如梅吉
- Why? - Meggy, for one.
-梅吉是谁 -我女朋友 我跟你说过
- Meggy? - Yeah, my girlfriend. I told you about her.
我不知道你们居然还在一起
Oh, I didn't know that was still a thing.
好吧 忘了我说过什么
All right, well, forget I said anything.
去学习吧
Go study.
没人因为乱晃悠
No one ever became a good lawyer
就能成为好律师
hanging out in the quad.
这是在干什么
What's all this?
我在重新整理
I'm reorganizing
拜你那愚蠢的法律中心所赐
because your stupid clinic
安娜丽丝不能接真正的案子了
means Annalise can't take real cases anymore.
那不是我的法律中心
It's not my clinic.
换新锁
So, the new locks,
是要防什么特别的人吗
are they to keep out anyone in particular?
你来干什么 劳拉
Why are you here, Laurel?
我只是过来打声招呼
I just came to say hi.
马奥尼那案子有什么新进展吗
Is there any news on the Mahoney case.
我们不在乎那案子
We don't care about that case.
但警♥察♥还没有逮捕任何人
But the cops haven't arrested anyone yet.
韦斯还是有可能被当作嫌疑人
Wes could still be a suspect.
他不会
He's not.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为伊芙会解决好这事
Because Eve is on it.
她认识纽约警方的人 所以放心吧
She has a contact at the NYPD, so just relax.
韦斯不是嫌疑人
Wes is not a suspect.
-那弗兰克呢 -劳拉
- Is Frank? - Laurel.
如果你有他的消息你会告诉我的对吧
You would tell me if you'd heard from him
至少让我知道他没死
so that at least I'd know he's not dead.
-也许他已经死了 -别这么说
- Maybe he is. - Don't say that.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表