剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
而且...很显然我必须处理好我的情绪
and...clearly, that's something I have to work on,
我会的 但是...
and I will, but...
要一个人再在那间宿舍待一晚...
to have to spend another night in that dorm, alone --
你要保证我不会再看到你那样
Promise me I'll never see you act that way again.
我保证
I promise.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我接受不了那种行为
That's not behavior I can handle.
-我知道 而且我... -亚设...
- I know, and I -- -Asher...
你要道歉的不止我一个人
I'm not the only one you need to apologize to.
我们意欲追究基廷女士
We intend to hold Ms. Keating accountable
基廷将面临审判
暴♥力♥ 愚蠢的行为
for her violent, senseless actions.
她夺走了那个年轻人鲜活的生命
She took the life of this bright young man,
...那是她在米尔顿大学的一个法学生
...one of her own law students at Middleton University.
他很信任她 为她工作
He was someone who trusted her, who worked for her,
可是最终 却被她所杀
and, ultimately, was murdered by her.
目前针对基廷女士的指控
Current charges against Ms. Keating
是纵火和一级谋杀
are arson and first-degree murder.
但我们现在只展示了我们
But we have just scratched the surface
准备呈堂的证供的皮毛而已
of the evidence we plan to present.
过去 基迁女士曾因与她有关的罪行
In the past, Ms. Keating has been questioned
被问讯 但最后不了了之
for crimes close to her that have gone unsolved --
特别是她丈夫 山姆·基廷之死
most notably the murder of her husband, Sam Keating.
加密文件夹
这次庭审还会引出关于那场谋杀的新信息
This trial will yield new information about that murder.
文件已保护
请输入授权密♥码♥打开文件
安娜丽丝·基廷电♥话♥录音副本
正在复♥制♥一个文件
同时我们还要宣布我们拿到了
We're also here today to announce that we've received
文件复♥制♥完毕
吉宾斯先生的正式尸检报告
the official autopsy report for Mr. Gibbins.
费城首席法医办公室的布拉德菲尔德医生
Dr. Bradfield of the Philadelphia Medical Examiner's Office
确认了我们最初的猜测
has confirmed our initial suspicions
吉宾斯先生的死因
that Mr. Gibbins' cause of death
是因吸入烟尘过多导致的窒息
is asphyxiation due to smoke inhalation.
这使我们更有理由相信
This reaffirms our belief
基廷女士蓄意纵火
that Ms. Keating planned and executed the fire
杀害吉宾斯先生
in order to kill Mr. Gibbins.
好像有新人来了
Smells like fresh fish.
我看到有人...
I saw someone there...
在地下室
in the basement.
从防风门逃走了
They ran out of the storm door.
是你吗
Was it you?
不
No.
死的应该是你
It should have been you.
如果你不插手
He'd still be alive
他就不会死
if you would have just stayed away.
但他死了
But he's dead.
我不怪安娜丽丝
I don't blame Annalise for that.
我怪你 因为总是你
I blame you, 'cause it's always you.
我对他的爱远甚过我曾经对你的爱
I loved him so much more than I have ever loved you.
死的应该是你
It should have been you.
看看谁回来了
Well, look who's back.
你不该来这里
You're not permitted to be here.
你说他在起火前就死了
You said he died before the fire.
那是在我正式尸检之前
Before I did the official autopsy.
初步的推断是会改变的
Our initial theories change all the time.
给
Here.
我可没想杀你
I ain't trying to kill you.
你俩搞上了吗
What, y'all girlfriends now?
我是弗兰克 请留言
It's Frank. Leave a message.
他们说韦斯死于火灾
They're saying Wes died in the fire,
那不是真的 所以...
and it's not true, so...
我只是...我需要你
Just -- I need you.
听说你想进行供述
We were told you wanted to make a statement?
关于韦斯·吉宾斯被杀一案
About the murder of Wes Gibbins.
怎么了
What about it?
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
上车
Get in.
来吧 我们该谈谈了
Come on. It's time we talk.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表