剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
不如这样吧
How about this?
今夜所说的话全部留在这卧室里
What's said in the dark doesn't leave this room.
你我都一样
That applies to the both of us.
你有什么秘密
What secrets do you have?
现在重点是你
Right now, we're focused on you.
冷冻柜里有个死了的女孩
There's a dead girl in a freezer,
但我什么都不能做
and I can't do anything about it.
来电
弗兰克
通话中
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
你以为我傻吗
You think I'm stupid, don't you?
觉得我会上那些语♥音♥留言的当
Think I'm gonna fall for those voicemails?
不 弗兰克
No, Frank.
安娜丽斯没生你的气
Annalise isn't mad at you.
她想杀我 劳拉
She tried to kill me, Laurel.
她告诉过你吗 替我给她传句话
She tell you that? Just tell her this, okay?
我们扯平了
We're even.
等等 别再说了
Wait, don't say anything else.
不用再派杀手来找我了
No need to send any more hit men my way.
就...
Just...
典当行
对不起
Sorry.
我看见你们打情骂俏 心生嫉妒
I saw you flirting, and I got jealous,
就让他滚开
so I told him...to back off.
不会再这样了
It won't happen again.
还会发生的 没关系
No, it will. It's fine.
你可以对我生气
You're allowed to be angry with me,
但我又不是要和那男人
but it's not like I was gonna go hook up
去洗手间快活一番
with the guy in the bathroom.
当然 我知道 我...
Yeah, no, I know. I...
对不起
Sorry.
我不想听你说对不起
I don't want you to be sorry.
我希望你可以成熟点
I want you to act like an adult.
你说得对
You're right.
我不会这样了
I will do better.
成交吗
So, do we have a deal?
一万五 不还价
$15,000. Take it or leave it.
这是他...这是我花了四万五
That's a 2.5 karat with D color
买♥♥的2.5克拉无色无瑕钻戒
and flawless clarity that he... that I paid $45,000 for.
而这里是全天营业典当行
And this is a 24/7 pawn shop.
你不喜欢 就去易趣上卖♥♥啊
You don't like it, go on eBay.
易趣 网上交易平台
-三万 -一万六
- $30,000. - $16,000.
-两万八 -一万七
- $28,000. - $17,000.
两万一 不然我就向联邦贸易委员会举报
$21,000 or I file a report with the FTC
你未证实我是戒指的法定所有人
that you entered into a negotiation of sale
就试图与我协商交易
before confirming that I was the legal owner of the ring,
让你执照被吊销
resulting in you losing your license.
太性感了
Okay, that was hot.
让我想在此时此刻就地给你口一管
Like, I want you to sit on my face right now hot.
还多给了一千 逗我吗
And a grand in profit? Are you kidding me?
他还说 "这儿又不是易趣"
He was like, "This is not eBay."
那可是一千块
That's 1,000 bucks.
你不如给我
I could use that.
那是血腥钱
It's blood money.
我在弗吉尼亚死的那晚被逮捕
I got arrested the night Virginia died.
律师保释我之前
I spent a couple nights in the county jail
我在郡监狱待了几晚
before my lawyer could get bail.
这段时间
And during this time,
你和其他狱友交谈过吗
did you speak to any other inmates?
是的 在我的牢房♥里有一个男人
Yes, there was a, uh, man in my cell block.
他怎么在证人席上
Why is he on the stand?
那个男人和你说了什么
And what did this man tell you?
他问我是否了解詹妮·舍温的情况
He asked me if I knew about this girl
那个出现在新闻中的女孩
Janie Sherwin from the news.
他为什么会对这个女孩感兴趣
And why did he seem interested in this girl?
他说他杀了她 把她藏在冷冻柜里
He said he'd killed her and hid her in a freezer.
反对 这与本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
我的当事人只是想说出
My client is trying to tell the truth
关于这个失踪数年的女孩的真♥相♥
about this girl who's been missing for years.
这与本案无关
Again, relevance.
这与本案有关 这证明了
It's relevant because it proves my client
我的当事人没有在费城
has been unable to get a fair trial
得到公平审判
in the city of Philadelphia.
反对 煽动性言论
Objection. Inflammatory.
这项指控非常严重 基迁女士
A very serious accusation, Ms. Keating.
你想要证据
You want proof?
在这儿
Here.
我提请将我当事人被捕当晚的
I'd like to enter into evidence a prison record sheet
监狱登记表列入证据
of my client the night he was arrested.
你们会发现他和一位叫杰克逊·泰瑞的犯人
You'll see that he was placed in the same cell block
关在同一个牢房♥中...
as an inmate named Jackson Terry...
杰克逊·泰瑞被控四项一级谋杀罪名
Jackson Terry's got four counts of first-degree murder,
受害人全部是女性 都是暴♥力♥袭击
all women, all violent.
你就说他们见过面 泰瑞承认了
You just say they crossed paths. Terry confessed.
向我的当事人承认了他所犯下的罪行
...who confessed his crime to my client.
在公开庭上讨论此事
Now, it was not my intention
并非我的本意
to discuss this matter in open court,
但昨天阿特伍德女士拒绝听我的提议
but Ms. Atwood refused to even hear my offer yesterday.
因为基廷女士从未提及有女孩被谋杀
Because Ms. Keating never said anything about a murdered girl.
我根本没机会说
I never had the chance.
事实上 阿特伍德女士告诉我
In fact, Ms. Atwood inferred
地区检察官办公室中没人愿意与我协商
that no one in the D.A.'s office would negotiate with me.
这是谎言 法官阁下
That is a lie, Your Honor.
我们昨天没在你办公室见面吗
Did we not meet yesterday in your office?
-见过 -你有没有说过
- Yes -- - Did you not say
我的名声是你不肯
that my reputation was the sole reason
与我协商的唯一原因 而我们都很清楚
why you wouldn't negotiate with me, which let's be clear,
你这种举动就是公诉人偏见
is the very definition of prosecutorial bias.
-法官阁下 我可以解释 -你应该解释
- Judge, I can explain. - You should explain.
向詹妮·舍温的母亲 莎伦解释
To Janie Sherwin's mother, Sharon,
多年来她不知女儿是死是活
who's been suffering for years
饱受折磨
not knowing whether her daughter's dead or alive.
我的当事人试图让她不再受折磨
My client is attempting to end that suffering,
但你对我的偏见却阻碍了此事
but your prejudice against me won't allow it.
法官阁下 在这个法庭上
Your Honor, it's no secret
我的名声受到诋毁已不是秘密
that my reputation has suffered in this courthouse.
我能接受
I can handle it.
但我绝不能允许这件事影响我的当事人
But I won't allow it to keep my client
受到公平的审判
from getting a fair trial.
三年 你只需认下
Three years. You just need to plead guilty
过失杀人罪
to involuntary manslaughter.
去监狱待三年
Three years in jail?
你让一个女人在街边死去
You let one woman die in the street
另一个在冷冻柜中腐烂
and another rot in a freezer.
你该受到更严厉的惩罚
God knows you deserve worse.
但你说不会让我坐牢我才雇你的
But I hired you because you said you'd get me no jail time!
你杀害了两个无辜的女子
You killed two innocent women,
还敢在这里抱怨
and you still think you get to complain?
说你会接受认罪协议
Say you'll take the deal!
快说
Say it!
好吧
Okay.
这是道别吗
Is this a goodbye,
还是我该再叫厄休拉进来
or should I call Ursela back in again?
不需要
No need.
我就是来送这个东西的
I just came to drop this off.
劳拉·卡斯蒂洛
对你真是感激不尽
I, uh, can't thank you enough.
你帮我 我帮你
I scratch your back, you scratch mine.
真的很聪明
It's quite clever.
他用了一个复杂的程序来隐藏自己的位置
He used a pretty sophisticated program to hide his location,
但我们成功在一个叫科尔伯特的小镇找到了他
but we were able to find him in a town called Coalport.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表