剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
My lawyer took care of it.
安娜丽丝吗
Annalise?
不 是她推荐的人
No, this guy she recommended.
多加小心
Just watch your ass.
我没事
I'm good.
很好
Good.
"用她做件人皮衣
"Let's make a skin suit out of her
穿去葬礼
and wear it to the funeral."
杜瓦尔先生 你母亲生病前两周
Mr. Duvall, you wrote that text to your brother and sister
你把这条短♥信♥发给你的兄弟姐妹
just two weeks before your mother took ill,
对吗
is that correct?
我只是想泄愤
I was just venting.
黑暗的幽默感能帮忙应对困难时期
A dark sense of humor can get anyone through hard times.
你所谓困难时期是指
Are you speaking of the hard times
和母亲一起工作的经历吗
you experienced due to working with your mother?
和家人一起工作绝非易事
Anyone who works with family knows it's not easy.
那除了工作之外 你怎么形容
And how would you describe your relationship
自己和母亲的关系呢
with your mother outside of work?
我认为和其他母女关系一样
I'd say just like any other mother/daughter relationship.
充满争吵吗
Because it was so contentious?
不是
No.
即使我们争执时
Even when we disagreed,
也依旧爱着对方
there was always love between us.
杰拉德 你的同事声称
Jared, a co-worker of yours
你母亲在与你约会的女人面前
stated that your mother humiliated you
羞辱了你
in front of a woman you were dating.
你记得这件事吗
Do you recall this event?
不记得
I do not.
让我给你提个醒
Let me remind you.
"接着伊迪丝说
"Edith then proceeded to tell a story
杰拉德在自己的十三岁生日派对上
about how Jared once reached under his mother's dress
钻进了母亲的裙子底下"
at his birthday party when he was 13."
他当时十四岁了 该明事理了
He was 14 and old enough to know better.
要求删除杜瓦尔夫人的最后陈述
Strike Mrs. Duvall's last statement from the record
请提醒她 她不该说话的
and remind her she's not allowed to speak.
我道歉
I apologize.
你一定对母亲很生气吧
You must have been angry with your mother
她这样使你难堪
for emasculating you like that,
尤其是
especially in front of a woman
在你心仪的女人面前
who you'd hoped to be intimate with.
她根本就看不上他
She was never gonna screw him.
我的委托人需要休息一下
My client needs a break.
他就是个处♥男♥ 说不定永远都是
He's a virgin, probably will be till he dies.
-你还奇怪自己为什么招人恨吗 -杰拉德
- And you wonder why people want you dead?! - u202dJared.
什么样的母亲会享受嘲笑自己的儿子
What kind of monster gets off on mocking her own son?
总得有人要享乐啊
One of us needs to get off.
我期待你死的那天
I look forward to the day you die.
我们就说他是被引诱之下才说出那些话的
We say the depo was mandated under false pretenses.
这样这段录像就不会出现在法庭上了
That way the footage can never be shown in court.
如果我们动议失败 庭审中所有陪审团
And if we lose that motion, the explosion gets played
都会看到这段录像
for the entire jury at trial.
我们说杰拉德精神崩溃
We argue that Jared had a mental break,
因此他无法作为目击证人而作证
which made him legally incompetent to testify as a witness.
精神问题
A mental illness diagnosis
只会让他看起来更像给母亲下毒的凶手
only makes him look more capable of offing his mother.
那我们就只能干等着吗
So we just wait to get our asses kicked in trail?
除非你们能从屁♥股♥里变出来兔子
Well, unless you can pull a rabbit out of your ass,
不然就等着被扁吧
that's exactly what I'm saying.
起码我找到了
I still get an "A"
那封秘密邮件 还是该给我A吧
for finding that secret e-mail though, right?
基廷教授
Professor Keating?
-你和梅吉联♥系♥过吗 -别这样
- Have you heard from Meggy? - Stop.
如果我不喜欢她 就简单多了
This would be easier if I didn't actually like her.
劳拉
Laurel.
我很害怕 韦斯
I'm scared, Wes.
我不想一觉醒来
I don't want to wake up and realize
发现这都不是真的
none of this was real.
对我来说是真的
It's real for me.
对我来说也是
It is for me, too.
我们上第一节课时 我就喜欢上你了
I wanted this since our first day in class...
当你替我回答问题
when you answered that question for me,
却被安娜丽丝骂时
and Annalise destroyed you.
你从没说过这些
You never said anything.
我觉得高攀不上你
I thought you were out of my league.
我也这么想
Same.
-别闹了 -怎么了
- Come on. - What?
说真的
Seriously, though.
我从没觉得自己能和你在一起
I thought I'd never stand a chance.
看看现在呢
Look at you now.
康纳尔
Connor.
怎么了
Hey, what is it?
还能怎么了
What it always is.
你就是我一直治不好的疱疹 让我不能安心
You being my personal herpes sore that won't go away.
我要挂了
Okay, I'm just gonna hang up.
查尔斯·马奥尼有不在场证明
Charles Mahoney has an alibi.
我的团队成功找到证据
My team was able to uncover evidence
律师声称马奥尼有不在场证明
证明当时马奥尼
concretely placing Charles at a location
在离他父亲被枪杀很远的地方
far from the scene of his father's shooting.
一旦地检办公室审核了该证据
Once the D.A.'s office reviews this evidence,
律师声称马奥尼有不在场证明
我确信这毫无根据 荒诞不羁的指证
I'm confident that these unwarranted, ludicrous charges
会被撤销
will be dropped,
我的委托人得以继续管理
and my client will be able to get back to running
这所他父亲白手起家建立起来的公♥司♥
the company his father built from the ground up...
你告诉我们伊芙说警♥察♥只对...
You told me Eve said the police were only interested...
我说谎了
That was a lie.
她搬去旧金山了 我几周没联♥系♥过她了
She's moved to San Francisco and I haven't spoken to her in weeks.
这么说我们并不安全
So we're not safe?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
-你说话啊 -我们该怎么办
- Just talk to us. - What are we supposed to do?
-你要去哪儿 -别走
- Where are you going? - Don't walk away.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do!
事实就是这样
That's the truth.
我有时候说谎是要保护你们 不让你们担心
Sometimes I lie to protect you, to keep you from worrying,
因为我知道事实会逼疯你们
because I know it can drive a person insane.
不 谎言才会逼疯我们
No, it's the lies that drive us insane.
说真的 你让我们相信你
Seriously, you ask us to trust you,
却一直向我们隐瞒真♥相♥
and you keep hiding stuff from us.
她已经尽力了
She's doing the best she can.
但我们不是要求她完美
But we're not asking her to be perfect.
我们只是要求她坦诚
Okay, we're just asking her to be honest.
还是说你做不到
Or are you not capable of that?
否则我们也许会发现
Otherwise, we might find out
你没我们想象的聪明
that you're not as smart as we think you are.
你们心里有话想说 来吧
So, you have things to get off your chest -- let's do this.
我不想被毒死
I don't want to end up poisoned.
那就告诉我 我是如何毁掉你们的人生的
So you tell me all the ways you think I've ruined your life.
冲我来啊
Come at me.
我说了冲我来啊
I said, come at me!
你把我像妓♥女♥一样撮合给凯勒布
And then you pimped me out to Caleb like I was some kind of hooker.
你知道我失去艾登后很脆弱
You knew I was vulnerable after Aiden,
所以把我送入疯子的怀抱
so you sent me into that psychopath's arms.
我从没叫你和那家伙乱搞
I never told you to screw that boy.
但你是这么想的
But you wanted me to.
你怎么会以为我有时间去想
In what world do I have enough time to think about
谁会掀开你的石榴裙
who you pull down your skirt for?
你现在不许说话
You're not allowed to talk right now!
现在是我们说 你说的
This is our time -- you said that.
你坐好 听好
So sit there and take it.
山姆死后 如果你让我们去自首
None of this would have happened if you just let us go
就不会发生这一切
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表