剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我们之间的谈话都受到保护
all communications between us are privileged.
那我们什么时候安排第一次见面
So, when do you want to have our first meeting?
塞拉斯丁在等我们明天回电
Celestine's gonna expect a call tomorrow.
特鲁尼斯也是
And Thelonius.
他们要是听说
They'll be so relieved to hear
你出来了 肯定会大舒一口气
you're not locked up in that hellhole anymore.
妈妈 出什么事了
Mama? What's wrong?
你应该让我告诉他们的
You should have let me tell them.
你是我的小女儿
You're my baby girl.
你不该为我所做的事坐牢
You don't deserve to be in jail for something I did.
奥菲利亚 现在不要谈那件事
Ophelia, we're not talking about that right now.
那些警♥察♥
Those police are trying to take
想断送我女儿的大好年华
my baby girl's life away before it's even started!
她应该好好嫁人生子
She needs to be married and have babies
而不是在监狱里
and not be rotting away
慢慢腐烂
in some j-j-jail.
我现在没在监狱里了 妈妈
I'm not in jail anymore, Mama.
暂时而已 但你还得上庭
For now. But you still got the trial.
你知道那些陪审团就喜欢判黑人有罪
You know how those juries like to send black folks away.
不 不
No. No.
妈妈 他们撤销了指控
Mama, they dropped the charges.
法官今天告诉我了 所以我才能回来
The judge told me today. That's why I'm here.
他们没有足够的证据 所以就放我走了
They didn't have enough evidence so they let me go.
不
No.
-不 -真的
- No. - Yeah.
不
No.
真的 我回来了
Yeah, I'm here!
都结束了
It's over!
我自♥由♥了 妈妈
I'm free, Mama.
-你听到了吗 -天啊
- You hear me? - God.
谢谢你 上帝
Thank you, Jesus.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的女儿
My baby girl.
你说得对
You were right.
韦斯·吉宾斯一案似乎还有更大的隐情
There seems to be a conspiracy in the Wes Gibbins case.
有人签署文件把他的尸体
Someone signed off on having his body transferred
送到其他停尸房♥了
to another morgue.
是内部的人
It's someone on the inside.
是谁
Who is it?
你
You.
尸体转移
转移申请
内特·勒西
你查清楚死因了吗
You circling a cause of death yet?
他在火灾之前已经死了
He was already dead, before the fire.
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表