剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我还是会搞砸
I'm just gonna screw it up.
你得开除我
You should fire me.
艾琳是唯一能开除你的人
Well, Irene is the only one who could fire you,
而她还没这么做
and she hasn't done that yet.
你现在是她的律师
You're her counsel now,
是她生命中
and for once in her life,
第一个不会让她失望的男人
the only man that's not gonna disappoint her.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
等等 你得帮我准备
Wait, you have to help me prepare.
我出去一下 你让其他人帮你
I'm just stepping outside. Call the others.
来电
康纳尔
别理它
Oh, ignore it.
不用你说我也知道
Like you have to tell me.
我觉得...我觉得他们不会生气
You know, I don't -- - I don't think they'd be mad.
-谁 -康纳尔
- Who? - Connor.
我觉得他会为我们感到高兴
I-I-I think he'd be happy for us.
我也可以跟邦尼谈谈
And -- And I could talk to Bonnie.
最初就是隐瞒让我和她不欢而散 所以
Uh, you know, hiding is what messed her and me up to begin with, so...
先郑重声明
For the record,
是你逼着我说这些话的
you are forcing me to say these things.
-什么话 -我们不是一对
- What things? - We're not a couple.
我们永远不可能成为一对
We're never gonna be a couple.
为什么
Why not?
我没法跟一个
I can't be in a relationship with somebody
行为处事跟我南辕北辙的人在一起
who is literally the opposite of everything I stand for.
我比以前好多了
I'm a cooler guy than I used to be.
这你不能否认
You... you have to admit that.
我正在改进...
I-I-I'm learning --
但我不是你的老师
And I am not your teacher.
我没这个时间
I don't have time
教你改掉你那些白人恶习
to strip you of all your terrible white habits,
所以你要么就接受
so either accept the fact
你对我来说只是肉♥棒♥
that you are just a meat stick to me,
要么我们就结束
or we can end this.
好吧 我走
Fine, I'll go.
别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no.
要不我再来一次
How about I give you another double?
威奇托
Wichita?
堪萨斯州那个
As in Kansas?
他一直用电脑查看语♥音♥信箱
He's been checking his voicemail on a computer.
IP地址是在威奇托
The I.P. address is in Wichita.
就今天吗
And that was today?
一个小时前
An hour ago.
我会继续追踪
I'll keep track
确保他不会回来
and make sure he doesn't drive back here.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我得回去了
All right, I need to get back.
这就完了
You're done with me?
还有个委托人需要我
I have a client that needs me.
那我的需要呢
What about my needs?
马奥尼被杀一案仍未找到嫌疑犯
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我看到了 劳拉
I saw it, Laurel.
我只是想看看他们有没有找到嫌疑犯
I was just checking to see if they had a suspect yet.
-为什么 -因为我不希望嫌疑犯是你
- Why? - Because I don't want it to be you.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
但如果伊芙错了呢
What if Eve is wrong,
警♥察♥知道了你是谁
and the cops know who you are.
这跟伊芙有什么关系
What does Eve have to do with it?
她在帮安娜丽丝盯着这个案子
She's watching the case for Annalise.
我们不能再这样了
We're not doing this anymore.
没事找事 无事生非
Creating problems where there are none.
-如果真的有事呢 -我很开心 劳拉
- What if there are problems? - I'm happy, Laurel.
至少是试着开心起来
Trying to be.
因为我已经放下了
It's because I moved on,
拜托你 就让我开心吧
so please just...let me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
梅吉的事也是
About Meggy, too.
奥利弗对她进行了全方位调查
Oliver did a whole search on her
她就是个女童子军
and she's a Girl Scout.
她做过最糟的事情就是抗♥议♥一个海洋公园
Worst thing she's ever done is protest a marine park.
我已经知道了
I knew that.
你调查了她
You looked into her?
我不是白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
你得这么说
Here's what you need to say.
他正准备打你
He was about to hit you.
-他没有 -我知道 听着
- He wasn't.- I know. Look, I'm just--
-我只是想帮你 -你在帮倒忙
- I'm trying to help, all right? - You're doing a bad job.
听我说
Listen to me!
就这一次
For once, just...
仔细听我说
Just...just listen, all right?
他们得听你亲口解释
They need to hear it straight from you--
当时杀他的原因
some explanation of why you killed him in that moment.
哪怕你觉得很难启齿
It doesn't matter how ugly you think it is
或是羞于见人
or how bad you think it makes you look.
只有说出事实才有机会让你脱罪
Your only chance of getting out is you talk.
我和你一样
I did what you did.
也杀过人
Killed a guy.
我的理由不像你这么充分
And I didn't have as good of an excuse as you,
但我还是杀了
but I did it.
并且逍遥法外了
And I got away with it.
我从未告诉过别人
I've-I've never told anyone.
但这事搅乱了我的生活
Well, it's-it's messed a lot of stuff up for me.
周围的人能感觉到我有所隐瞒
People around you can sense that you're hiding something,
使他们敬而远之
and it pushes them away.
在那间屋里也一样
That's what's happening in that room.
假释委员会的所有人
You know, every guy on that board
都能看出你在说谎
can-can see that you're not telling the truth,
这让他们无法相信你
and it makes them not trust you.
但你输不起
But you can't afford that.
你得让他们站在你这边
You need them on your side,
所以你必须说出事实
and the only way that happens is you finally talk.
你跟她说了什么
What'd you say to her?
只是鼓励了她一下
I just gave her a pep talk.
不 你又大嘴巴了
No, you opened your fat mouth.
我每天饱受煎熬来保护你们
I suffer every day to keep you people safe.
我的职业生涯 名誉
My career, reputation,
都因为你们岌岌可危
it's all on the line because of you.
不要再任性
So no more screwing with my life
给我添乱了 明白吗
just because you feel like it, understood?
希望这次能成功
Let's hope to God this works.
-康纳尔官司打输了吗 -不知道
- You hear if Connor finally lost his case? - I don't know.
反正也不会有人通知肉♥棒♥
It's not like anyone ever tells the meat stick anything anyways.
我就知道你会耍脾气
I knew you were gonna be a baby about this.
史黛西和妮可说你最喜欢耍脾气
Stacy and Nicole said that you were the one being a baby.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你跟新生八卦我
You talked about me to those freshmen?
她们是我的人 好吗
They're my girls, okay?
我觉得你那"我们完全不一样"的谬论
And I think that your whole, uh, "We're too different" crap
恰恰是在掩饰
is actually a cover for the fact
你明知我们是一类人
that you know that we're the same.
-我们哪里一样 -很多地方
- How are we the same? - Uh, a lot of ways.
比如你喜欢和我做♥爱♥
For example, you like having sex with me,
我也是
and so do I.
-你太扯了 -我了解你 米凯拉
- You're ridiculous. - I know you, Michaela.
真实的你
The real you, okay?
我知道你来这里
I know you came here
是想成为米歇尔 希拉里 RBG
to be Michelle or Hillary or RBG,
第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 国务卿 首席大♥法♥官
我来这里是想子承父业
and I came here to be my dad, right?
变得比他优秀
The better version.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表