剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我本可以不说
Now, I could have kept this from the court,
但那样我就违背了作为执业律师
but then I would be in violation of the oath I swore
许下的誓言
as a practicing attorney.
法官大人希望这样吗
Is that what Your Honor would prefer?
我不懂这个计划
I don't get this plan.
逃避警♥察♥只会连累你
Avoiding the police is just going to incriminate you.
但其实跟警♥察♥谈话
It's actually talking to the police
才会让大多数人遭殃
where most people get in trouble.
我姨妈是律师 你可以听听其他人的意见
But my aunt is a lawyer, so you can get a second opinion.
不 别打给她
No. Don't call her.
你现在得确保你身边都是
You need to make sure you have the right people
-支持你的人 韦斯 -梅吉 别说了
- on your team right now. - Wes. Meggy, stop. Please.
这负担对你来说太沉重了
This is too much for you.
我对你来说太沉重了
I'm too much for you.
-不 你不是 -我是
- No, you're not. - I am.
我把你拉下了你不该进的火坑
I'm dragging you into things you don't deserve.
不
No.
听着
Look...
你现在只是受到了惊吓
you are just scared right now,
所以会推开我
so you're pushing me away.
但你身边得有支持你的人
But you need someone - who's gonna be on your team,
我想成为那个人
and I want to be that person.
韦斯
Wes...
拜托
...please.
我爱你
I love you.
你走吧
You should go.
-不 -拜托 我撑不下去了
- No. - Please. I can't do this anymore.
你走吧
You have to go.
助理检察官提出了协议
The A.D.A. has offered a deal.
承认犯下了过失危害罪
Plead guilty to misdemeanor reckless endangerment,
他们就不再追究
and they forgo a new trial.
奏效了
So it all worked?
你让我说完
You didn't let me finish.
你还得同意上退伍军人治疗法庭
You have to agree to Veterans Treatment Court.
你说你有滥用药品的问题
Now, you told me you had a substance-abuse problem.
你不用进监狱 但得一周见一次法官
So instead of jail, you meet with a judge once a week.
他们会监控你的进展
They monitor your progress.
我会被开除出预备役
I'll be kicked out of the Reserves.
你宁愿进监狱吗
Would you rather go to prison?
不 但...
No, but...
我没有滥用药品的问题
I don't have a substance-abuse problem.
你说你需要帮助
You told me you needed help.
还是你更想到处割别人的喉咙
Or would you rather go around slitting people's throats?
愤怒 孤独 痛苦
Being angry, alone, miserable?
这是你好起来的机会
This is your chance to get better.
接受它
Take it.
颅骨底部下面这块地方
And this spot just below the base of the skull
就是天柱穴
is Urinary Bladder 10.
揉这里可以减轻疼痛和焦虑
Poking there release trauma and anxiety.
我能感觉到
Yeah, I-I can feel it.
我发现了
Yeah, I can tell.
你念错"曼彻格"后我就一直想亲你
I've been wanting to do that ever since you mispronounced "Manchego."
不 你们是这么念的吗
Oh, no. Is that how you pronounce it?
托马斯 我
Thomas, I'm --
我们能停一下吗
Can we pause for a second?
当然 怎么了
Yeah, sure. What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
我希望没事
I mean, I-I hope nothing.
我只是 在我们进去之前
I just -- before we go inside --
谁说我要进去了
Who said I was going inside?
我的天 这就尴尬了
Oh, my -- Wow. That's embarrassing.
我以为
I just thought...
我想扒光你吗
That I wanted to get you naked?
是的
Yeah.
我只有在不想再见这个人的时候
I only sleep with guys on the first date
才会第一次约会就滚床单
when I don't want to see them again.
所以
So, um...
留到第二次约会再说
till date number two?
晚安
Good night.
那是劳拉吗 他们逮捕韦斯了吗
Is that Laurel? Did they finally arrest Wes?
是奥利弗
It's Oliver.
他的约会进展如何
How did his date go?
你真想知道
You really want to know?
不想
No.
这可真健康
That's healthy.
宾馆酒吧真是个好主意
Hotel bar was a genius idea.
海蒂都等不及喝完第二杯
Heidi couldn't even finish her second drink
就求着我带她上楼
before she was begging me to come upstairs.
你跑这么老远
Did you come all the way here
就是为了告诉我你约炮了
just to tell us that you got laid?
是啊 怎么 很奇怪吗
Yeah, yeah. Why? Is that weird?
不奇怪
It's not weird.
只是没发生
It just didn't happen.
好吧
Yeah, fine.
海蒂是我瞎编的 但我是为了证明一点
I made Heidi up, but I did it to prove a point.
-这我看出来了 -你是谁
- I got that part. - Who are you?
说真的 什么人会在得知
Seriously, what of kind of person isn't jealous
自己的男朋友跟其他女人鬼混后不吃醋的
when they find out their boyfriend is screwing some other girl?
你又提那个词了
There you are with that word again.
我是你的男朋友 米凯拉
I am your boyfriend, Michaela.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?!
跟我说你是我男朋友
Telling me you're my boyfriend
但我们从来都没讨论过这点
when we've never talked about that.
因为你只是利用我上♥床♥
Because you only are using me for sex!
我们是互相利用
We're using each other for sex.
那好 我想更进一步
Okay, well, I want more than that.
好吗 我想更了解你 米凯拉
All right? I want to know you, Michaela.
我不确定想不想让你更了解我
And I don't know if I want you to.
-这话很过分 -不
- Well, that's offensive. - No, no, no.
过分的是 你直接让我当你的女人
What's offensive is, you making me your woman
就像原始人一样
like we're cave people.
好 你不是我的女人 你是我的家人
Okay, fine. You're not my woman. You're my family.
什么
What?
不是什么恶心的兄妹情 我
Not in the gross sister way. I...
我失去了我所有的家人
I lost my family -- all of them.
我从未有过家庭
I never had a family.
不是什么大事
It's not that big a deal.
这什么意思
What does that mean?
我不想跟你讨论这个
I'm not talking about this with you.
我想陪着你 米凯拉
I want to be there for you, Michaela.
不 你是想让我陪着你
No, you want me to be there for you,
就像所有欺骗过我的男人
like every other guy who's screwed me over.
我非常喜欢你
I like you so much.
好
Okay.
"好" 是说你也喜欢我吗
"Okay" like you like me, too?
-随你怎么想 -不行
- Whatever. - No.
我想听你说
I want you to say it.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
文斯
Vince.
基廷女士 很荣幸终于见到你
Ms. Keating. Honor to meet, finally.
是韦斯叫你在这等我的吗
Did Wes ask you to wait out here?
我敲门了 但没人应门
Well, I knocked, and nobody answered.
请进
Please come in.
我能给你倒杯咖啡或茶吗
Can I get you a cup of coffee or tea?
听起来不错
That sounds great.
脱因咖啡 如果有的话
Decaf if you have it.
安娜丽丝知道你来了吗
Does Annalise know you're here?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你是我的证人 好吗
You're my witness, okay?
我销毁了这个
That I destroyed this.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表