剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
所有人都会讨厌我们的
Everyone's gonna hate us.
两位基廷教授同在一所校园
Two Professor Keatings on one campus.
新一对强力夫妻
The new power couple.
我不过是助理教授
They only hired me as assistant professor.
暂时而已
Well, for now.
你肯定能打破得到终身教职的最短纪录
You'll get tenure in record time,
远胜于我
way before me.
必然不在话下
Like that was ever a question.
某人那么快就神气起来了
Wow, someone's getting cocky pretty fast.
你喜欢的
Yeah, you love it.
在哪儿
Where is it?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你们有人拿了我的电脑 还给我
One of you took my laptop. Give it back.
-不错 -这不好玩
- This is good. - This isn't funny!
翻翻内♥裤♥呢 老兄
Unwad your panties, bro.
我去厕所前它还在那儿
I went to the bathroom. It was right there.
回来就不见了
I came back, and it was gone,
有必要的话我会叫保安
and I will call security if I have to.
-叫啊 -我才不怕警♥察♥呢
- I dare you. - Ain't afraid of no po-po.
拉开包 证明不是你偷的
Okay, open your bag then and prove you don't have it.
对他人的财物进行
It is illegal to do an unlawful search
非法搜查和夺取是违法的
and seizure of someone's belongings.
这不好玩 那台电脑很贵
This isn't funny. That computer was expensive
我不像你们这些娇生惯养的混♥蛋♥
and I don't have money to blow
有那么多钱随意挥霍
like the rest of your spoiled asses.
-娇生惯养 -你觉得我们不知道
- Spoiled? - Oh, you think we don't know
你来法学院混日子只是为了
that you're just here playing at law school
从有钱老爸过渡到有钱老公吗
until you can swap a rich daddy for a rich husband?
你敢碰我的
Go anywhere near my bag
或这间屋子里任何人的包
or anyone else's in this room
丢的就不止是一台电脑了
and your laptop won't be all you're missing,
你个懦弱自卑自怨自艾的小男人
you spineless, tiny-balled, whiny excuse of a man!
闪一边去
Walk away.
那么 韦斯 你哪儿的人
So, Wes, where you from?
一开始在俄亥俄 后来四处辗转
Ohio originally, but I, uh, I moved around a lot.
部队子女吗
Army brat?
爸 能开始吃了吗
Dad, can you just let him eat?
这不是审问
This is not an interrogation.
好吧 或许有一点
All right, maybe just a little bit.
理解 父母不是军人
I get it. But, no, not an Army brat.
-那他们什么职业 -爸
- So, what do your parents do? u202d- Dad.
这问题有什么不对吗
How is that not a fair question?
韦斯母亲因癌症去世 他从没见过父亲
Wes' mom died of cancer and he never met his father.
抱歉
I apologize.
很早以前的事了
It was a really long time ago.
哪种癌症
What kind of cancer?
老天爷
Oh, my God.
我只是想跟小伙子拉近关系 梅吉
I'm just trying to bond with the boy, Meggy.
没事的 胃癌
It's okay. Stomach.
残酷
Brutal.
是啊
Yeah.
我是内特·勒西
You reached Nate Lahey.
请留言
Leave a message.
我知道你不会接
I knew you weren't gonna pick up.
但我打来是想说
But I was calling to say
幸好我把你赶走了
you're lucky I sent you away
现在你不用再替我处理烂摊子了
because now you don't have to deal with this mess anymore,
很多烂摊子
and I got a lot of it.
不说你也知道
Like I need to tell you.
下次见面再谢我
You can thank me next time you see me.
醒着呢
You up?
对
Yeah.
我不能回去
I can't go back.
即使她说她会原谅我
Even if she says she'll forgive me,
她做不到
She can't.
或许我不是非得回去
And maybe I don't have to go back.
或许我们俩都不必
Maybe neither of us do.
咱们私奔吧
Run away with me.
你在那里也不开心 没人开心
You're not happy in that house. Nobody ever is.
可你 受到太多亏欠
But you... out of all of us deserve to be.
找个无聊小镇
Find some boring town.
谋份平常工作
Get normal jobs.
生儿育女
Make a family.
我们会有好几个可爱的小孩
We'd have cute babies, no?
我说笑的
I'm only teasing.
介意我开电视吗
You mind if I turn on the TV?
开吧
Go ahead.
我妻子不是很好说话 弗兰克
My wife's a hard sell, Frank,
她能察觉出谎话
but her bull detector's pretty good.
但我应该能让她帮你
But I think I can get her back to your side.
你尽力了 别担心了
Yeah, you did your best. Don't worry about it.
我确实担心
I do worry, though.
你害怕出狱
You're scared to get out.
不 这太愚蠢了
No, that's stupid.
那你为何一直把事情搞砸
Then why do you keep screwing up in here?
我唯一能想到的解释
Because the only reason I can think of
就是你无法原谅自己的所作所为
is that you can't forgive yourself for what you did.
那只是意外 弗兰克
It was an accident, Frank.
我父母跟你说的吗
My parents tell you that?
"他不可能自己发动了汽车"
"No way he could've pulled that lever himself."
他拿走了我房♥间里的电视
He took the TV out of my room...
我不帮忙做家务的时候对我破口大骂
yelled at me when I didn't help out around the house,
就像每个父亲那样
as a dad should do.
但我仍然觉得杀他很划算
And still, I thought it was worth killing the guy over.
你只有十三岁
You were 13.
你不知道自己在做什么
You didn't know what you were doing.
我计划了数周
I planned it for weeks.
等待最佳时机
Waited for the perfect moment.
盼望着那一时刻的到来
Looked forward to it.
当他终于躺在车轮底下
And when it was over and he was under that car,
像困兽般尖叫时
screaming like an animal in a trap,
我唯一的念头是
my only thought was,
"弗兰克 你这个蠢货
"You idiot, Frank.
连杀人都杀不利索"
You couldn't even kill him right."
现在还觉得我应该出狱吗
Now tell me I should get out of here.
你应该出狱
You should.
那你比我还反♥社♥会♥
Then you're even more of a sociopath than I am.
反♥社♥会♥者不会为自己的过错哭泣 弗兰克
Sociopaths don't cry over what they did, Frank.
你人性尚存
You have good in you.
和大家一样
Okay? Just like all of us.
我就是来帮你发现你内心的人性的
And I'm here to finally help you see that.
你人性尚存
You have good in you.
醒醒
Wake up.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
梦到你♥爸♥了
Your dad?
俄勒冈州怎么样
How about Oregon?
那边都是有着巨大沙丘和树木的海滨城市
They have these beach towns with giant sand dunes and trees,
又经常下雨
and it rains a lot, too,
我们可以心安理得的窝在家里
so we won't feel bad if we stay inside all the time.
天气晴朗的时候 可以去远足踏青
And when it's nice, we can go for hikes.
想象不到你远足的样子
Can't imagine you on a hike.
这就是重点
That's the point.
我们需要忘掉过去
We'd do things that make us forget.
别担心 我不会说出去的
有弗兰克的消息吗
他很好 什么也别说
他很好 什么也别说
卡斯蒂洛
Castillo.
你说什么
What was the question?
佐藤女士无法反证
Ms. Vaden failed to disprove the presumption
自己在邮件中收到了强制性仲裁条款
that she received a binding arbitration clause in the mail,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表