剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
好吧
Well...
谢谢你告诉我
thank you for letting me know.
十♥八♥大♥街新开的酒吧如何
What about that new bar on 18th Street?
不 我不建议直人酒吧
No. I don't want to suggest a straight bar.
要不去保龄球馆
Why don't you go to a bowling alley?
你真觉得这位见多识广
You seriously think this sophisticated,
关注精神世界的针灸师会去打保龄吗
spiritual acupuncturist goes bowling?
我该带海蒂去打保龄球
I should take Heidi bowling.
嗯 我想 她会喜欢的
Yeah, I think she'd like that.
-海蒂 -是啊
- Heidi? - Oh, yeah.
是我最近在交友软件上勾搭的金发妹子
She's just this blonde I've been talking to on Tinder.
其实宾馆酒吧或许更好
Actually, you know, maybe a hotel bar would be better.
喝点小酒 开个房♥
Have some drinks, get a room,
将我的通行证滑进她的凹槽
slide my key card in her slot.
给 我让托马斯明天晚上七点半
Here. I told Thomas to meet you at that wine and cheese bar
在酒与奶酪酒吧等你
tomorrow at 7:30.
托马斯是谁
Who's Thomas?
没谁
Uh, no one.
就是见个网友
Just a stupid Internet date.
没什么要紧的
It's not important.
你跟他说了吗
Did you talk to him?
说了
Yeah.
挺顺利的
It went well.
和谁 韦斯吗
Who? Wes?
你跟他说什么了
What did you say to him?
说了些他需要听的话
What he needed to hear.
到底说了什么
Which means what?
这感觉不怎么样吧
It sucks, right?
被蒙在鼓里 不知道现在出了什么事
Not knowing what goes on in Annalise's house?
你们谁有基廷教授的消息吗
Have any of you guys heard from Professor Keating?
她一直不回我电♥话♥
She hasn't returned any of my calls,
我们得为丹妮明天的作证做准备
and we have to prep Dani for the stand tomorrow.
实际上安娜丽丝不准备让丹妮作证了
Actually, Annalise decided not to put Dani on the stand anymore.
什么时候的事
Since when?
从我抢了你的案子却没人告诉你开始
Since I sabotaged your case and nobody told you about it.
你们都太刻薄了
You're all mean girls.
我需要睡觉 韦斯
I need sleep, Wes.
我知道该怎么办了
I know what to do.
你利用弗兰克的录音
You use the recording of Frank
来为我们争取豁免权
to negotiate immunity for us. Then...
行不通
I can't.
当初菲利普用录像威胁我们时你就这么做了
You did it when Philip sent us those videos.
那时我还没有被留职查看
That was before I was on probation.
现在不会有地检愿意和我协商的
No D.A. is gonna negotiate with me right now.
你不想把弗兰克交出去
You don't want to turn Frank in.
-别犯傻了 -你还关心他
- Don't be stupid. - You still care about him.
他害我流产了
I lost a child because of him.
是场车祸
Car accident.
你父亲安排的 弗兰克帮了他
Your father caused it. Frank helped him.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是我的错
It is.
就是因为你一直想要保护我 才会出这些事
All this is happening because you keep trying to protect me.
这是我的选择
That was my choice.
是我把你从候补名单里选出来的
I took you off the waitlist.
我本不该去打扰你的 可是...
I should have left you alone, but...
你为什么这么做
Why didn't you?
我想成为更好的人
I wanted to be a better person.
关注健康 针灸
你们互发屌♥照了没
You guys exchange peen pics yet?
他的比我的大吗
Is he bigger than me?
-没 -好极了
- No. - Love that.
我是说没有互发屌♥照
"No" meaning we haven't exchanged photos.
你没生气吧
You're not mad, are you?
我当然生气了
Of course I'm mad.
当初你勾搭了半个费城的帅哥 我也没生气
Well, I was fine with you hooking up with half of Philadelphia.
那是因为我毫无保留 可能还有点过于坦荡
That's 'cause I was honest about it, and maybe too honest.
而你对我有所隐瞒
But you're hiding things from me.
你太小题大做了
Well, you are overreacting.
是吗 那你告诉我
No. You know what? Answer me this.
既然你和我分手是因为需要时间独处
Why even go on a date if the whole reason we broke up
那为什么还去和别人约会
was because you said that you needed time alone?
出去约会就是独处的一部分
Going out on dates is part of being alone.
也许你只是不想和我约会
Maybe you just don't want to go on dates with me.
康纳尔 我们分手了
Connor, we broke up.
好吗 我可以和别人约会
Okay? So I'm allowed to see other people.
你连着两天都来了
You showed up two days in a row.
只要你还让我进门
Every day you'll let me.
给那个律师打电♥话♥
Call that lawyer.
让他今晚来这里找韦斯
Tell him to come here to meet Wes tonight.
邦尼
Bonnie?
这件案子我需要你帮忙
I need your help at court.
基廷女士 可以开始了吗
Ms. Keating, are you ready to begin?
传唤丹妮拉·安维戴出庭作证
The defense calls Daniela Alvodar to the stand.
你等着瞧
I'm coming for you.
退伍军人事务部
你好 能帮忙找一下
I'm looking for a combat record
现役陆军预备役军人丹妮拉·安维戴的
for an active Army Reserves member,
作战记录吗
Daniela Alvodar.
能告诉我们2013年八月十日发生了什么吗
Can you tell us about the events that took place August 10, 2013?
我在阿富汗执行对救援人员的营救任务
I was on a rescue mission for aid workers in Afghanistan,
当我在看守悍马时被人从背后袭击
guarding an Humvee when I got attacked from behind.
歹徒对我锁喉
The combatant put me in a choke hold,
开始猛击我的头部
started hitting my head.
这很紧急 女士
This is urgent, ma'am.
我听见了
I heard you.
我还是会做噩梦 尖叫着惊醒
I still have nightmares, wake up screaming.
你和谁聊过这些症状吗
Did you see anyone about these symptoms?
我去了退伍军人事务部
I went to the VA.
医生说是创伤后应激障碍
The doctor said it was PTSD.
你觉得是创伤后应激障碍
And do you think that this PTSD
造成了你和杰斯·斯通的争执吗
contributed to your altercation with Jace Stone?
-反对 这是推测 -反对有效
- Objection. Speculation. - Sustained.
能告诉我们斯通先生
Can you tell us about when Mr. Stone
在舞池接近你的情况吗
approached you on the dance floor?
他从我身后出现 整个人贴在我身上
He came up from behind me, pressing his body against mine.
你觉得这让你想起了
Would you say that this reminded you
你描述的遇袭事件吗
of the attack that you described?
是
Yes.
那时的情形又浮现在眼前
I was in that moment all over again.
然后我就都不记得了
That's when everything went black.
请稍等
One moment, please.
基廷女士
Ms. Keating?
我收到了新证据
I've just received new evidence
请求进内庭
and request a meeting in your chambers.
很紧急 法官大人
It's urgent, Your Honor.
休息十五分钟
Let's take 15.
这是份作战报告 描述了
It's a combat report detailing the attack
我的委托人声明的遇袭一事
that my client just testified about.
你的助理偶然发现的吗
Just now your associate came across this?
如果你暗示有人说谎 你也许说对了
If you're inferring that someone is lying, you would be correct.
但不是我的助理 是我的委托人
But it's not my associate. It's my client.
说清楚 基廷女士
Explain, Ms. Keating.
她说自己遇袭的那天
She was working a desk job on the day
她其实在做文职
that she said she was attacked.
我要是知道
Had I known that,
我绝不会让她上证人席
I would never have asked her to take the stand.
法官大人 拜托
Judge, please.
基廷女士想得到无效审判
This is Ms. Keating's attempt to get a mistrial.
不 宾州律师协会要求我
No, the Pennsylvania Bar requires me
告知你有人作伪证
to inform you of this perjury.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表