剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
弗兰克昨晚自首了
Frank turned himself in last night.
你毁了他的人生 这是你干的
You ruined his life. You did this.
想想看他所感受到的痛苦
Just think about the pain that he felt.
你想知道痛苦吗 我给你看看什么是痛苦
You want to know pain?! I'll show you pain!
没有协议
No deal.
你可以扭转局面
You can fix this.
我想起了一些事 我看到了弗兰克
I remember something else. I saw Frank...
在地下室
in the basement.
他从防风门逃出去了
He ran out of the storm door.
弗兰克·德菲诺 你因涉嫌谋杀
Frank Delfino, you are being charged
韦斯莱·吉宾斯而被控一级谋杀
with the first-degree murder of Wesley Gibbins.
他们指控了弗兰克
They charged Frank.
然后呢
And?
他们指控他是你的同伙
They charged him as your co-conspirator.
他们在调查安娜丽丝
They're investigating Annalise.
你说什么了吗
You tell them anything?
没有
No.
但是我也许会说点什么
But I might.
小可爱有问题了
We got a puppy problem.
他知道丽贝卡死了
He knows Rebecca's dead.
别跟丢了
Just don't lose him.
这不是人行横道 白♥痴♥
It's not a crosswalk, genius!
他们为什么要询问韦斯
Why are they questioning Wes?
是因为对安娜丽丝的调查吗
Is it because of Annalise's investigation?
我说了我不想掺和进来
I said I'm not doing this here.
如果她有事 她会把你也拖下水的
If she goes down, she's gonna take you with her.
-你知道的 -你说什么
- You know that. - What'd you say?
你知道她绝望的时候会变成什么样
You know how she gets when she's desperate.
你最好不要再威胁我
Don't you ever threaten me again.
来电
弗兰克
我跟丢了
I lost him.
他转进一个小巷 然后就不见了
He turned down an alley. He's gone.
去安娜丽丝家 他估计觉得她会在那儿
Go to Annalise's. He probably thinks she's there.
我去他的公♥寓♥
I'll go to his apartment.
好
Got it.
弗兰克
Frank.
怎么
Yeah.
别伤害他
Do not hurt him.
我不会的
I won't.
你还好吗
You, uh... You okay, bud?
还好
Yeah.
你能开快点吗
Can you hurry?
我尽量
I'll do my best.
来电
劳拉
紧急情况
我是克里斯多夫
It's Christophe.
可以出院了
Yay to discharge day!
好吧 比我在脑子里设想的还恶心
Okay, that sounds grosser out loud than it did in my head.
我的意思是终于可以出去了
Uh, yay to getting out of here finally, is what I mean.
我带了几件衣服
I brought some options.
不过你得换上我才能确定
Although I think I need to see them on
哪件更好看
to know which one looks best.
又来了 凯西·变♥态♥·安东尼
Oh, there she go, Casey Freakin' Anthony,
又要去参加特别听证会了
off to another one of her special hearings.
凯西·安东尼被无罪开释了
Casey Anthony was acquitted,
而这里只有你被起诉的罪名是
and you the only one in here being charged
伤害自己的孩子
with hurting they own kids.
是疏于照料我的孩子
Neglecting my kids.
这和某人谋杀了一个男孩可大不一样
That's way different than this one here murdering a boy.
下次你也杀个人
Next time you murder somebody,
也许那样你也能有特别听证会
maybe you'll get a special hearing, too.
教授 走吧
Professor! Let's go.
来
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么做到的
How do you do this?
明知道说错一个字就会害所有人进监狱
Go out into the world knowing one wrong word
却还能面对这个世界
and everyone goes to jail.
你不想去的话可以不去
You don't have to go if you don't want to.
她需要我们
She needs us.
我的当事人是遭到了不公正对待的无辜女子
My client is an innocent woman who is being unfairly targeted
这一切只因为她和一个反♥社♥会♥雇员有所联♥系♥
due to her association with a sociopathic employee.
这一切只因为她和德菲诺先生有所联♥系♥
Due to her association with Mr. Delfino,
而他是一名职业罪犯
a career criminal
有一长串记录在案的暴♥力♥史
with a well-documented history of violence,
包括曾经被起诉对他的父亲
including a previous attempted-murder case
谋杀未遂
against his own father.
而我的当事人
Whereas my client
却没有任何犯罪记录
has no criminal record to speak of whatsoever.
我请求您将他们的案件分开处理
I thereby request you sever their cases
并安排独♥立♥审判
and schedule separate trials.
你还好吗
Hey. How you feeling?
紧张吗
Nerv-- Nervous?
你说之前我还没这么感觉
Well, I wasn't till you just said that.
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. I just, um...
-你看起来好极了 -不
- You look great. - No.
等她把这双鞋穿上之后才叫好极了
She'll look great once she finally puts these on.
只是场传讯 不用紧张
It's an arraignment. No need to be nervous.
我不紧
I'm not ner--
我不紧张
I'm not nervous.
我只是在做好准备
I'm just, um... getting ready for the game.
我可以的
I got this.
告诉我他们不会来
Please tell me they're not coming.
谁
Who?
孩子们
The kids.
我以为我告诉过你了
I thought I told you.
今天是他的追悼会
The memorial's today.
这些都是什么人
Who the hell are all these people?
扑向各种惨剧的贱♥人♥
Tragedy whores.
所以本案
It's my understanding
有两个被告
that there are now two defendants in this trial?
没错 法官大人
That is correct, Your Honor.
联邦政♥府♥要求修改起诉对象
The Commonwealth is amending the charges
将德菲诺先生和基廷女士
to list Mr. Delfino and Ms. Keating
列为同谋
as co-conspirators.
检方可以提出指控了
Counsel may proceed with the reading of charges.
被告被起诉
The defendants are charged
一项一级谋杀
with one count of first-degree murder.
特殊情况下
A special circumstance...
你知道他们会来吗
Did you know they were gonna come?
不知道
No.
表明这一共谋是提前计划好的
...alleging this conspiracy was pre-meditated.
逍遥法外
第三季 第十二集
那么 韦斯 从何说起呢
So, Wes, uh, where do I start?
韦斯是个好人
Wes was a really great guy.
非常非常好的
Like, really just...
好人
Good.
鉴于他的人生
And that says a lot
并不轻松 这也就说明了一切
because he didn't really have an easy life.
对
No.
是真的很...悲惨
It was actually really...dark.
比如 他妈妈在他12岁时就死于自杀
Like, his mom died when he was 12 -- suicide.
然后他的父亲...
And then his father --
天哪
Oh, God.
我们没时间讲那个
Well, we don't really have time to get into that.
只能说让人非常心酸
It's upsetting, to say the least.
也许你该帮她写个讲话稿的
Maybe you should have written something for her.
我的意思是 发生在他身上的事
My point is, it's awful, isn't it,
很惨 对吧
that this is what happened to him.
就像...
Like...
你为什么要哭
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表