剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
You confront her during her deposition.
怎么 直接给你A都不要吗
What -- you don't want the automatic "A"?
当然要
Yeah, no, of course I do.
我只是...
I just, uh...
为什么是我
why me?
因为你是我的傀儡
Because you're my puppet.
杜瓦尔夫人 在他昨天作证时
Mrs. Duvall, during his deposition yesterday,
你的大儿子 杰拉德 作证...
your oldest son, Jared, testified that --
我大儿子是内尔森
My oldest is Nelson.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
内尔森作证
Your -- Nelson testified that,
你所有的事都指望他
you depended on him for everything.
他是这么说的吗
Is that what he said?
是的
I believe so.
不是吗
Is that not true?
我如其他母亲一样 依赖自己的儿子
I relied on my son for things any mother would.
我从没想过他会因此想要杀我
I just never thought he'd try to murder me for that.
好的
All right.
稍等 我的卡片弄混了
Hang on. My, uh, cards got mixed up.
她太逊了
She's a disaster.
基廷女士 还是你来负责吧
Ms. Keating, perhaps you should take over
这样我们的证人不用浪费太多时间
so our witness isn't forced to be up here for too long.
这里是法律教学中心
This is a teaching clinic.
你需要休息就跟我们说
Just let us know if you need a break.
不用
Oh, no.
这一刻我等了很久
I've been waiting for this for a long time.
找到了
Here!
你会干涉你孩子们的恋爱吗
Would you say you're involved in your children's love lives?
很遗憾 我不怎么需要干涉
There isn't much to be involved in sadly.
真的吗
Really?
他们都是单身 太可怜了
They're all single, unhappily so.
我记得凯伦说过
Oh, because I believe Karen mentioned she was involved
她当时在和给你送货的男人约会
with a man who delivered your produce.
罗杰·科尔比只把她当炮♥友♥
Oh, Roger Colby used her for sex.
不是真的在恋爱
That's not a real relationship.
杜瓦尔夫人 凯伦和罗杰的关系是个秘密
Mrs. Duvall, Karen kept her relationship with Roger a secret.
你是怎么发现的
So how'd you find out about it?
母亲的直觉吧
Call it mother's intuition.
你是偷看了她的秘密邮箱吗
Or did you find out by snooping into her secret e-mail?
-抱歉 -基廷女士
- Excuse me. - u202dMs. Keating --
你让你的员工
You require your employees
在工作时将他们的手♥机♥
to lock their cellphones in your desk
锁在你的办公桌里 对吗
while they're working, correct?
你不用回答
You don't have to answer that.
这是公♥司♥制度
It's company policy.
这项制度能让你看到凯伦
A policy that allowed you to read Karen's e-mail
要毒死你的邮件
about poisoning you,
所以你决定给自己下毒
which is why you decided to poison yourself.
你就是那么生气
That's how angry you were at them.
我要求休息
I call for a break.
你竟敢指责我说谎
I will not be accused of lies in this room.
-那就承认你的所为吧 -杜瓦尔夫人
- Then admit what you did. - Mrs. Duvall --
这不就是你想要的吗 向所有人坦露你的感受
Isn't this what you wanted -- to tell everyone how you feel?
你赋予孩子们生命
You gave your children your life,
他们却恩将仇报 希望你死
and they paid you back by fantasizing about your death.
这让你非常震惊
It devastated you...
震惊到你不惜冒着生命危险
to the point where that you risked your life
来给他们一个教训
to teach them a lesson.
杜瓦尔夫人 你有权征求律师的意见
Mrs. Duvall, you have the right to seek advice of counsel.
孩子们总觉得母亲付出是应该的
Children always take their mothers for granted.
现在我的孩子应该不会了
Maybe now mine won't.
没有问题了
Nothing further.
A是你的了 卡斯蒂洛小姐
The automatic "A" is yours, Ms. Castillo.
其余的人抓紧学习吧
The rest of you, I suggest you start studying.
我还挺想给几个F的
I'm in the mood to give some F's.
这是道送分题 别太得意
Oh, she handed you that win. Don't look so cocky.
我拿我今年剩下的大纲跟你换
I'll trade you my outlines for the rest of the year.
没门 我请大家去自♥由♥山酒吧喝酒
Never, but drinks on me, everyone, at Liberty Hill.
一起去酒吧吗
Hey, want to walk over to the bar...together?
我得去看书了
You know, I should go study.
看看你 对学业这么重视
Look at you, taking your schoolwork all seriously.
假戏也能真做嘛
Yeah, you know, fake it till you make it.
也是
Right.
你没事吧
Are -- are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
哈格洛夫校长
President Hargrove.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
什么
I'm sorry?
我认识市里最好的家庭律师
I know the best family attorney in the city.
不用了
No need.
劳尔和我正在想办法解决我们的问题
Raul and I are trying to work things out.
你确定他不会改变心意吗
And you know he's not going to change his mind?
她叫妮娜·霍顿 她很棒
Her name is Nina Horton. She's great.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Any time.
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
你终于也想冲我来了
You finally want your shot to come at me, too?
我在法庭遇见了内特
I ran into Nate at the courthouse.
他跟你说了什么吗
Did he say something to you?
他让我小心
He told me to be careful.
小心我吗
Of me?
我很抱歉我跟警♥察♥说谎了
I'm sorry I lied to the police.
没关系
It's fine.
查尔斯有不在场证明就不会没关系
Not if Charles has an alibi.
你只需要说你看到的那个人
You'll just have say that you saw
跟他很像
someone who looked like him.
那之后呢
And then what?
我们等着下件坏事发生吗
We wait till the next terrible thing happens?
我想告诉内特
I wanted to tell Nate
应该是你小心我
it's you who should be protected from me.
别在自怨自艾了
Ah, stop feeling sorry for yourself.
我只是在说所有人都在想的事
I'm just saying what everyone thinks.
他们错了
They're wrong.
你现在没立场体验负罪感
You don't have the luxury to feel guilty right now.
这对你妈妈不公平
It's not fair to your mother.
她为了你能过上好生活牺牲了自己
She sacrificed for you to have a good life.
所以你的任务就是尽力过好
So that's your job to live as good as you can.
我们都欠她的
We both owe her that.
马奥尼案或有不在场证明
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
是的
Yep.
我能喝杯水吗
Can I drink that water?
你跟托马斯怎么了
Did something happen with Thomas?
托马斯没准备好跟HIV阳性的人约会
Yeah, Thomas isn't ready to date a poz guy.
我很遗憾
Yeah, I'm sorry.
没关系
It's fine.
有关系
It's not.
我有话想说
I want to say something,
但我不确定是不是太自私了
but I'm not sure if it's just me being selfish.
说吧
Say it.
我想你了
I miss you,
我知道我不应该这么说
and I-I know I shouldn't tell you that
因为是我甩了你
'cause I-I broke up with you.
我伤害了你
And I-I hurt you,
我每天都能清楚看到这一点
and I see that every single day.
我来这里
So for me to come here
只是因为我 伤心又沮丧
just because I'm, like, sad and depressed,
这样...不公平
that's...not fair.
你随时都可以来找我 你知道的
You can always come to me. You know that.
那我不是很自私吗
Isn't that just selfish, though?
不是
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表