剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away with Murder"...
有人杀了他 烧了他的尸体
Somebody killed him, burned his body,
还弄丢了他的尸体
and misplaced it!
-我们会找到的 -你最好找到
- We're gonna find it. - You better.
不然你们会让很多人怀疑
Otherwise, you're gonna have a lot of people
这背后另有阴谋
thinking there's a conspiracy going on.
你再说我孩子一句试试
Say something else about my boys.
你不是忽视他们 你猥亵了他们
You didn't just neglect them. You molested them.
并没有看上去那么糟
It looks worse than it feels.
她们把你打伤了
They hurt you.
那天晚上我清空了安娜丽丝的手♥机♥
I erased Annalise's phone that night.
-我知道 -是的 不过我留了一个备份
- I know. - Yeah, but I saved a copy.
如果你有话要说
If you have anything to say,
请通过你的律师
you need to say it through your lawyer.
我把那家伙炒了 我自己给自己辩护
I fired the guy. I'm gonna represent myself.
有人签署文件把他的尸体
Someone signed off on having his body transferred
送到其他停尸房♥了
to another morgue.
-是谁 -你
- Who is it? - You.
来电
未知号♥码
你好
Hello?
我的天
Damn.
是啊 下手挺重的
Yeah, they got me pretty good.
阿特伍德也在对我下手
Atwood's targeting me, too.
转移韦斯尸体的文件上有我的签名
My signature ended up on the form to transfer Wes' body.
你确定是她
You sure it's her?
没错 我问了太多问题
Yeah, I was asking too many questions.
你得去告诉丹沃
You need to go to Denver, tell him.
我知道
I know.
但是我怕他们还有我其他把柄
I'm just not sure that's all they got on me.
内特
Nate?
我那晚在你家
I was at your house that night.
安娜丽丝在上面吗
Annalise up there?
不在
No.
门没锁
Door was open.
警探让你走的
The detectives let you go?
你也有份
You're in on this.
没有
No.
你应该接受他们的协议
You should take the deal they're offering.
他们早晚会拿下她的
They're gonna take her down eventually.
为什么
For what?
辛克莱尔 山姆 嫁祸我
Sinclair, Sam, framing me.
你愿意把自己交代在这些事上吗
You sure you want to go down for all that?
她只会顾她自己
She chooses herself every time.
你错了
You're wrong.
我也曾像你这样 认为我欠她的
I've been in your place, thinking you owe her things.
我只是想和她谈谈
I just need to talk to her.
-给她机会再耍你一次 -她认识我妈妈
- So she can play you again? - She knew my mother.
他说你一直在照顾他
He said you were looking out for him...
从他小时候起
ever since he was a kid...
还把他弄进法学院
...got him into law school.
她和人们所描述的不一样
She's not who people make her out to be.
当然一样
Of course she is.
那她为什么要保护我 明知道我不配
Then why has she protected me even when I didn't deserve it?
你什么意思
What's that mean?
我对她做过很糟糕的事
I've done awful things to her.
比如
Like...?
-韦斯 -你走吧
- Wes. - Leave.
我是勒西
Lahey here.
吉宾斯走了 知道为什么吗
Gibbins walked out on us. You know anything about that?
我怎么会知道
Why would I?
我上一次看到你的时候 你正站在
You were standing outside of his interrogation room
他的审讯室外面
the last time I saw you, so...
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is.
我把他留在那儿了
I left him there.
任何人检查我的手♥机♥
If anybody checks my phone,
就会发现我那晚在那里
they'll see I was at the house that night.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
别说了
Stop.
你不用这么做的
You didn't have to do that.
因为我把他留在那儿他才会死的
He died 'cause I left him there.
别谢我
Don't thank me for anything.
我们会补救的
We'll fix this.
我保证
I promise you.
我们会补救的
We're gonna fix it.
逍遥法外
第三季 第十三集
谢谢你们能过来
Thank you all for coming.
我知道你们不必来的
I know you didn't have to.
你们可以 跑去巴西躲着
You could have just... run off to Brazil already.
还可以这么做吗
Is that really an option?
我失败了
I failed.
我保证要保护你们 但我没做到
I promised to protect you all, and I didn't.
我试过 但是...
I tried, but...
地检给韦斯提供了豁免协议
the D.A. offered Wes immunity.
接下来应该也会来找你们
It would make sense to come to you next.
AK 你知道我们都挺你
AK, come on. You know we all have your back.
未必
We don't know that.
地检是真的想把我绳之以法
The D.A. really wants to take me down for this.
我可以想象他们提供的条件
And I would imagine that anything that they offered
必定很难拒绝
would be hard to turn down.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
不好意思 你把我们叫来就是为了
I'm sorry. Did you really call us here
求我们不要告发你吗
to beg us not to tattle on you?
不是 如果我听起来是那意思 我很抱歉
No. And I'm sorry - if it's coming off that way.
没错 就是那意思
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
劳拉 你就坐下吧
Laurel, please, just sit down.
我们为什么不谈谈如何寻找
Why aren't we talking about going after
杀害韦斯的凶手
the people who killed Wes?
我们不知道谁杀了他
We don't know who killed him.
在他去世前一周
He testified against Charles Mahoney
作证指控查尔斯·马奥尼
a week before he died.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
就这么简单 我们该做点事
It is... and we should do something.
这些人都很危险
These people are dangerous.
那又如何 我们就干坐着
So what -- we're just gonna sit around
扮柔弱扮受害者吗
and act weak and victim-y?
没人在扮演受害者
No one's acting like a victim.
你在啊
You are.
你说完了吗 我能走了吗
Have you said your peace? Can I go?
破解它
Hack it.
你去破解
You hack it.
显然我不会啊
I don't know how, obviously.
那这就是你的答案
Well, then, there's your answer.
奥利弗 如果她隐瞒了什么事怎么办
Oliver, what if she's hiding something?
我觉得我们应该尊重她的意愿
Then I think we should respect her wishes,
别去管它
and let it stay hidden.
那就是你留一个备份的原因吗
Is that why you saved a copy?
因为我觉得你这么做是因为你的直觉告诉你
Because I think you did because your gut's telling you
安娜丽丝有问题
that Annalise is being sketchy.
你没见到那晚的她 她很崩溃
You didn't see her that night. She was a wreck.
也许是因为是她杀了韦斯
Maybe 'cause she killed Wes.
你有考虑过这一层吗
Have you ever considered that?
你不会真的这么想吧
You don't really believe that, do you?
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what I believe.
所以我让你
That's why I'm asking you
看看她手♥机♥里有什么
to go through what was on her phone.
如果什么都没发现 那很好
If we don't find anything, great.
我得找新工作
I have to look for a new job
毕竟安娜丽丝基本已经被炒了
now that Annalise is pretty much fired.
否则我们都得睡米凯拉的沙发了
Otherwise, we're both gonna be sleeping on Michaela's couch.
费城网上招聘信息
当警♥察♥发现你坐拥非法证据的时候
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表