剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
要么我就宣布判决了
or I'm making my decision.
我们想传唤法伊扎·阿萨夫 法官大人
We'd like to call Faiza Assaf, Your Honor.
我跟安娜丽丝说了不能让她出庭作证
I told Annalise she can't testify.
能拖延时间
It'll buy us time.
你愿发誓所说的一切字字属实
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
没有任何假话
and nothing but the truth?
我愿意
I do.
法官大人 我想呈上新的认罪协议
Your Honor, I have a new plea to present to the court.
上前来
Approach.
这将阿萨夫先生的重罪降成了轻罪
This reduces Mr. Assaf's felony to a misdemeanor,
这样他就能继续留在这个国家
which makes him eligible to remain in the country.
请求立即释放他
I move for his immediate release.
法官大人 几个月前阿萨夫先生
Your Honor, Mr. Assaf pled guilty
已经认罪了
to this charge months ago.
休庭 之后我会做出判决
Let's take a recess, and I'll give my decision after.
沃什先生
Mr. Walsh.
我们能赢的 对吧
We're gonna win this thing, right?
鬼知道
Who the hell knows?
我们得谈谈你的男朋友
We need to talk about your boyfriend.
为什么
Why?
我准备雇他了
I'm gonna hire him.
不行
No.
你看着我的眼睛答应了我
You looked me in the eye and promised me --
你知道他把你斯坦福的录取信给删了吗
Do you know he deleted your Stanford acceptance?
他还有能力黑进我的文件 真是反天了
And he has the capacity to hack my files -- God forbid.
重点是 他比我们所想地陷得更深
Point is, he's farther down the rabbit hole than we thought.
我会雇他在法律中心工作
I'll hire him to work in the clinic,
会让他顾不暇接的
we'll bury him in busywork.
这样就不会问东问西
No more sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.
如何
Sound good?
八月
八月
他们不会起诉的
They're not gonna file anything.
起来
Get up.
米凯拉
Michaela.
我终于明白为什么人不该见到自己的偶像
I know now why you're not supposed to meet your heroes.
我刚帮你这个酒鬼
You're gonna pick a fight
免了牢狱之灾 你就想挑事吗
after I saved your drunk ass from jail?
我是喝多了 但我现在清醒了
I was drunk. I am totally sober now.
随你怎么说
Say what you need to say.
不
No.
你这是在耍小孩脾气 你比这强
This is a child's behavior. You're better than this.
老天 这是在表扬我吗
Oh, my God! Was that a compliment?
你又聪明又漂亮 你就想听这句吗
You're very smart and pretty. Is that what you want to hear?
上车
Get in the car!
老天
God!
你不能指望我们都像你一样
You can't just expect us to be like you!
我在努力 真的
I am trying -- I am --
但让我们装作一切正常
but the idea that we're just supposed to go back to being normal,
变成普通的律师
become stupid lawyers...
可惜我不再普通了
Well, I'm not normal anymore!
你从未普通过
You were never normal!
你只是现在才知道而已
You just didn't know it until now.
天啊 你真是个贱♥人♥
God, you're such a bitch.
你那么坚强 逃离了糟糕的家庭
You were strong enough to run away from a bad family,
所以你一定能够坚持过去
so you're strong enough to get through this.
正因如此我才从不担心你
That's why I never worried about you.
下次你想把自己喝到酩酊 找我
Next time you want to drink yourself silly, call me.
我有满满一酒柜的酒
I have a full liquor cabinet,
也不会让你酒驾回家
and I won't let you drive home drunk.
好吗
Okay?
走吧
Now let's go.
这时候我们看着像站街妓♥女♥一样
We look like we're working the corner at this point.
我们继续进行克里姆·阿萨夫
We are back on the record
被驱逐出境案的审理
in the deportation proceeding of Karim Assaf.
阿萨夫先生 让我困惑的是
Mr. Assaf, it troubles me deeply
你之前承认自己犯下贩毒罪行
that you pled guilty to a distribution charge
你现在却说你没有做
you're now saying you did not commit.
你能告诉我这么做的原因吗
Can you tell me why you did this?
我希望能最大程度降低自己被驱逐的可能
I hoped it would minimize the chances of me getting deported.
所以你破誓撒谎了
So you lied under oath?
法官阁下 我认为您该专注法律问题
Your Honor, I think you should stick to the law.
的确 很抱歉我撒谎了
Yes. And I am sorry for that.
阿萨夫先生 你的这番话将影响你的诚信
Mr. Assaf, this admission calls into question your integrity,
还有今天在法庭上
as well as everything positive
一切对你有利的证词之可信度
that was said about you in this courtroom today.
我得出结论认为
I've therefore come to the conclusion that,
尽管你有大量社区群众支持
despite the excessive community support shown here...
我还是将下令驱逐你出境
I'm going to order your deportation.
反对 前述重罪指控已被取消
Objection! The prior felony has been vacated!
-坐下 -法官阁下 他没有法律责任
- Sit down. - Judge, there's no legal obligation!
-够了 -这取决于您的裁决
- Enough! - This is up to your discretion!
-让我告诉他们真♥相♥ -别说了
- Just let me tell them the truth! - Stop it!
这一切都毫无道理
But nothing about this makes sense!
太可惜了
It's such a waste.
正义是例外
Justice is the exception.
到现在你应该清楚这一点
You should know that by now.
把你感受到的愤怒
Take the anger that you're feeling
用在下一个案子里吧
and put it into your next case.
所以...你可能会很生气
So... you're gonna be mad,
但安娜丽丝给了我一份工作
but Annalise offered me a job,
我很想接受 所以...
and I want to take it, so...
她跟我说了
Yeah, she told me.
我觉得这很棒
I think it's a great idea.
真的吗
You do?
没错
Yeah. I do.
她还跟我说了斯坦福的事
She also told me about Stanford.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
好吧 这么说吧
All right, here's the thing.
你觉得你必须那么做
The fact that you felt that you had to do that,
这也让我明白
I mean, that tells me that, you know,
我没有把你说你不想搬家的话
I just -- I wasn't listening when you said
听进去
that you didn't want to move.
我把自己的感受放在你的感受之上了
I was just putting my feelings before yours.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry for that.
你很抱歉
You're sorry?
没错
Yeah.
这样
This...
这样可不对
This isn't okay.
你应该很生气才对
You get to be angry.
-但我不生气 -你应该生气
- But I'm not. - Well, you should be.
谁说的
Says who?
所有听了这件事的人
Anybody who hears this story!
我偷走了你一个很棒的机会
I stole an amazing opportunity from you --
没错 但我原谅你了
Yeah, and -- and I'm forgiving you.
这样不对
Which isn't okay!
你应该很生气
You should be pissed off.
还朝我吼
And -- and yelling.
你居然不生气
But the fact that you're not is...
或许我们都被毁了
Maybe we're just both messed up,
或滚床单体验太好以致忽略了此事
or the sex is so good that we can't see it,
但健康的关系不应该是这样的
but this is not what a healthy relationship looks like.
这是我所知道的最好的恋情
We're the best relationship that I know.
那真是太悲伤了
Well, then, that's really sad.
为什么悲伤 我爱你奥利弗
How is that sad? I love you, Oliver.
真的吗 发现我对你说谎后你就这反应
Seriously? That's your response to finding out I lied to you?
-所有人在恋爱中都会说谎 -不
- Everyone lies in relationships. - No. No.
我不会
I don't.
或者至少我不想变成说谎的人
Or, at least, I don't want to be someone who does.
所以...
So...
所以
"So"?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表