剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
to men I'm not serious with.
你最后一次和查尔斯说话是什么时候
When's the last time you spoke with Charles?
他被捕前
Before he was arrested.
-之后还有联♥系♥吗 -没有
- Has there been any contact since? - No.
完全没有吗
Nothing at all?
我说了 没有
As I said, no.
那解释一下你昨天从你家
Then explain the call you made yesterday
打给监狱里的查尔斯的电♥话♥
from your home to Charles in prison.
-抽大♥麻♥饿了 -有个真正的解决办法
- Munchies? - Here's an actual fix.
预付费电♥话♥
不管什么事我都不掺和
I'm not getting involved with whatever this is.
即使为了韦斯也不行吗
Even if it's for Wes?
拜托了
Please.
他有麻烦了
He's in trouble.
我是内特·勒西
This is Nate Lahey --
是费城地检办公室的调查人员
I'm an investigator in the Philly D.A.'s office.
快点 我要上庭了
Be quick -- I'm about to head into court.
我们有个嫌犯说你们关在瑞克斯的人
We got a suspect here who says your guy up at Rikers,
查尔斯·马奥尼的牢房♥里有一次性手♥机♥
Charles Mahoney, has a burner in his cell.
来电
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
是谁
Who is this?
这是你家的号♥码 对吧
That is your home phone number, isn't it?
没错
Yes.
假设的事实不在证据之列
Assumes facts not in evidence.
这是从马奥尼先生的牢房♥里
Here's the burner phone
找到的一次性手♥机♥
recovered from Mr. Mahoney's cell,
还有记录能证明
along with records corroborating
打入的电♥话♥来自被告的家
the incoming call came from the defendant's home.
卡梅伦女士 是马奥尼家族收买♥♥了你
Ms. Cameron, did the Mahoneys pay you
让你今天作伪证吗
to lie on the stand today?
反对 这是在骚扰证人
Objection! Badgering the witness!
反对无效
Overruled.
回答问题
Answer the question.
没有
No.
是吗
Really?
所以是你女儿打给查尔斯先生的
Oh, so your daughter made the call to Charles,
还是说
or more likely,
你偷偷送了手♥机♥到牢房♥里
you snuck a burner into his cell
今天好自圆其说
so that you could get your story straight today.
法官阁下 辩方请求召开监管链听证会
Judge, the defense requests a chain of custody hearing
来裁定这些指控的真实性
to determine the veracity of these claims.
为什么
Why?
我们有目击者在犯罪现场
We have an eyewitness that places your client
看到了你的委托人
at the scene of the crime,
他的指纹在凶器上
his fingerprints on the murder weapon,
更别提超过250亿的财务动机
not to mention a financial motive that exceeds $25 billion.
我请求你 法官阁下
Please, Your Honor.
别再浪费纳税人的钱了
Let's not waste any more taxpayer money.
几个月前
Just months ago,
一个带枪的疯子夺走了我的挚爱
a maniac with a gun took away the love of my life.
但我今天更加悲痛
I have never felt such grief until today,
因为我可能也将失去我的独子查尔斯
when I realized I might lose my only son, Charles, as well.
作为母亲 我很无助
As a mother, I feel helpless
看着我的孩子背负着莫须有的罪名
watching my son be persecuted for a crime he did not commit.
希尔维亚·马奥尼 我的孩子是无辜的
作为公民 我很气愤
As a citizen, I feel anger
司法系统允许无辜的人♥民♥...
towards the system that allows innocent people...
-你在看什么 -被冤入狱
- What you reading? - ...to be wrongfully imprisoned.
新闻而已
Just the news.
我们吃饭吧
Let's eat.
怎么了
What?
如果我黑掉你的电脑 会发现你
If I hacked your laptop, would I find out
其实在看韦斯的案子吗
that you're actually reading about Wes' court case?
你没听到我说
Did you not hear me when I said
我想留在泡泡里吗
that I wanted to stay in the bubble?
我听到了
Yeah, I did.
我只是不相信你
I just don't believe you.
拜托 好像你们没瞒我那么多事一样
Come on, like you all aren't hiding a ton of crap from me.
我一直对你很真诚
I've always been honest with you
我说了有些事不能告诉你
about how there are certain things I can't tell you
-是为了保护你 -又是这句话
- for your own protection. - Oh, boy, that line again.
你真是够了
You're kidding me.
我一直都在告诉你
All I've ever done
离安娜丽丝远点
is tell you to stay away from Annalise,
结果你却跑去找她求了份工作
but, instead, your dumb ass begged her for a job.
又来了 我们好了...也就三天吧
Here we go. Been -- what? -- like three nice days,
我就已经想起我们是为什么分手了
and I'm already remembering why we broke up in the first place.
你说你跟我分手
You said that you broke up with me
是因为需要一点自己的时间
because you needed time to yourself.
-那是骗我吗 -不是
- Was that a lie? - No.
那这跟你甩了我有什么关系呢
Then how does this have anything to do with why you dumped me?
因为你从未对我坦诚
Because you've never been totally honest with me.
因为这事比我重要
'Cause this is bigger than me.
听着
Look...
你既然这么想知道 为什么不去问安娜丽丝
If you're so curious, why don't you go ask Annalise?
所以这是安娜丽丝的错了
Oh, so this is Annalise's fault now?
-对 -不
- Yes! - No! No!
是你选择不告诉我关于
You are the one choosing to not tell me about the stuff
-韦斯的某些事 -因为我没有立场说
- going on about Wes! - Because it's not my place.
也可能是你害怕
Maybe it's because you're afraid
我会知道你的真面目
that I'll really know who you are
而且不会喜欢吧
and not like him.
你知道我的真面目
You do know me.
只是一部分 但你猜怎么着 康纳尔
Parts of you, but guess what, Connor --
我想知道我在一起的这个人的一切
I want to know everything about the guy that I'm with --
无论好坏 爱是这样的
the good and the bad -- that's what love is.
不 我认为爱是让某人践踏你的心
No, I think love is letting a guy stomp on your heart
然后在他被别人拒绝时还守在原地
and still being there for him when another guy rejects him!
你觉得让我靠在你肩膀上哭
You think that letting me cry on your shoulder
是你爱我的证据
is proof that you love me?
-是的 因为我爱你 -不
- Yes! Because I do. - No.
我猜你只是爱我这个概念而已
I think you only love the idea of me.
-不 我爱你 -好像我是个安全毯
- No, I love you. - Like I'm - some security blanket
包裹着你 在你和安娜丽丝
that you wrap around yourself
-关系紧张时保护你 -不是这样
- every time things get too intense with Annalise. - That's not true.
那 那不是真爱
And that -- that's not real love.
那只是某种严重 混乱的情感损伤
That is just some severe, messed-up emotional damage
从我认识你那天起
that you've been carrying around with you
你就带着它
since the day I met you.
你就是这么看我的吗
Is that what you think of me?
我有损伤
That I'm damaged?
我一直跟自己说
I kept telling myself
是我混♥蛋♥
that I was the jerk this whole time.
康纳尔
Connor.
康纳尔
Connor!
你觉得弗兰克会过来吗
Think Frank might stop by?
别开这种玩笑
Don't joke about that.
你觉得我搞不定他吗
You don't think I could take him?
你在担心
You're worried.
当然
Of course.
别担心
Don't be.
今天是个好日子
Today was a good day.
那明天呢
And tomorrow?
别想了
Let's not think about that.
过来
Come here.
有我呢
I've got you.
你说什么
What?
你总是在照顾我
You're always looking out for me.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
我来保护你
I got you.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表