剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
不是吗
Isn't it?
当然 我松了一口气
Of course. I'm relieved.
一切还好吧
Everything okay?
都挺好的
Yes, everything's fine.
我一听到消息就打给你了
I just called the minute I heard.
董事会很紧张 对吗
The Board's nervous, right?
什么
What?
他们以为我会要求回来工作
They think I'm gonna ask to go back to work.
-让他们放松 我知道我被炒了 -不
- Tell them to relax. I know I'm fired. - No.
我是疯了 但也还没有疯到
I'm crazy, but I'm not so crazy to think that they'd let me
认为他们会让我再回学校
within 100 yards of that campus.
听着 现在先别想这些
Look, just don't think about any of that right now.
你出狱了
You're out of jail.
那就是好事 所以如果你需要什么
And that's a great thing, so...do you need anything --
衣服 或者需要帮忙找住的地方
clothes, help finding a place to stay?
不用 我很好
No, I'm good.
我还有个预约...
I actually have an appointment about to start, so...
好的
Oh, okay.
有什么需要尽管找我
Just call me if you need anything...
或者如果你想去互助会
or if you want to go to a meeting.
我会的
I will.
说
Talk.
劳拉请了一个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Laurel hired a private investigator.
他发现了这个
He found this.
马奥尼家对韦斯做了DNA测试
The Mahoneys ran a DNA test on Wes.
他们知道他是谁
They knew who he was.
有可能
Possibly.
你跟韦斯一样 让你们停手就是不听
You're just like Wes. You dig when I tell you not to.
总是追根究底你们根本搞不清楚的问题
You ask questions about things you can't understand.
这证明了他们杀了韦斯
This proves they killed Wes.
不 这只证明了你不听话
No, what it proves is, you don't listen.
我怎么跟你说这些人的 告诉我
What did I tell you about these people? Tell me what I said.
这能证明阿特伍德跟马奥尼家合谋
This could mean that Atwood is working with the Mahoneys
陷害你
to frame you.
你可以把这给警♥察♥
You could take this to the police.
-那些想陷害我的警♥察♥ -你至少应该试试
- The police who are trying to set me up? - You can at least try.
这些人会伤害我们所有人 他们伤害过我
These people will hurt us, all of us. That's what they did to me.
我当时怀孕 八个月 他们杀了我的孩子
I was pregnant, eight months, and they murdered my baby.
我当时跟你一样
I was just like you...
只想做正确的事
just trying to do the right thing,
反抗他们
stood up to them...
然后他们毁掉了我的生活
...and they destroyed my life.
我们得不惜一切保护自己
We have to do whatever it takes to stay safe.
这才是现在最重要的事情
That's what's important right now.
你配不上韦斯
Wes deserved so much better than you.
劳拉不是那个意思
Laurel didn't mean that.
她就是那个意思 但是没关系
Yes, she did. But that's all right.
你孩子的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your baby.
还有...韦斯
And, uh...Wes, too.
我...
I...
我知道你们有多亲近
I know how close you both were,
这一切...
and...this all...
这一切实在很糟糕
this all just really... sucks.
也许我不该说这些
Anyway, maybe I shouldn't have said anything.
我只想让你知道
I-I just want to let you know
我没有忘记你为我所做的事
that I haven't forgotten about what you did for me.
亚设
Asher.
怎么了
Yeah?
你不用担心我
You don't need to worry about me.
你该听她的
Yeah, you should listen to her.
担心劳拉
Worry about Laurel,
担心地检办公室找我们麻烦 不是安娜丽斯
the D.A.'s Office coming after us, not Annalise.
她是个人
She's a human being.
她至少也值得我们同情
At the very least, she deserves our sympathy.
说 "她也是人 也值得我们同情"
Say, "She's a human - and deserves our sympathy."
我同情你 因为你是个盲目信任的蠢货
You have my sympathy because you're a blind, trusting fool.
-小米 -我跟你说了别那样叫我
- Micky? - I told you never to call me that.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
这样我接下来要说的话就不会让你更火大了
I was hoping it would disarm you for what I'm about to say.
如果康纳尔是那个匿名线人呢
What if Connor was the anonymous source?
-什么 -想想
- What? - Think about it, why it took him so long
为什么他会那么晚才在医院出现
to show up at the hospital that night.
他在跟托马斯搞基
He was sexing Thomas.
也可能在警♥察♥局签豁免协议
Or he was at the police station signing his own immunity deal.
不行 我们不能这样
No. We're not doing this.
好吧 那为什么他不停让我们背叛安娜丽斯
Okay, well, why does he keep pushing us to turn on Annalise?
你知道为什么家人会内讧吗
Okay, do you know why families turn on each other?
因为其中一个人开始
Because one family member starts talking crap
讲其他人的坏话
about another family member.
然后忽然间 《波吉亚家族》就开始了
And then boom, it's "The Borgias."
我只是说 我们应该问问他
I'm just saying, we should ask him --
你什么也不会做
You will do nothing of the sort.
你甚至不会记得有这次谈话
You will forget we ever had this conversation
并且保证再也不会提起此事
and promise to never bring it up again.
对吗
Yes?
米凯拉...
Michaela...
此时唯一合适的回答是点头
The only appropriate answer here is to nod.
一个死掉的孩子是唯一能让你
A dead baby is pretty much the only guaranteed thing
为某人感到难过的事了
to make you feel bad for someone.
你太刻薄了
You're being so mean.
我们在说的可是安娜丽丝
Well, this is Annalise we're talking about.
信息 邮件 通话详情 手♥机♥应用数据
对 但人们很少拿
Yeah, but people rarely make up stories
自己死去的孩子编故事 所以或许你可以
about their dead children, so...maybe you could...
我也不知道 相信这个可怜的女人一次
I don't know...believe the poor woman for once,
尤其是她的脸被打成那样的情况下
especially with the way her face is looking right now.
你怎么看到她的脸的
How do you know how her face looks?
她来过了吗
Was she here?
为什么来这
Why?
她要我帮忙披露那篇文章
She needed me to leak that article.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
对啊 你有什么问题
Yes. What's your problem?
你不觉得
You don't...think it's a little convenient
她在你黑她手♥机♥的时候
that she came over at the exact same time
刚好过来有点太凑巧了吗
that you're hacking her phone?
没有 我觉得是你多疑了
No, I think you're being paranoid.
是你太单纯了
And you're being naive.
行 我是单纯 但我还是因为你
Okay, I'm being naive. And yet, here I am,
才在这里查她的手♥机♥记录
going through her phone records because you wanted me to.
另外 你没告诉我
By the way, you never told me
她那晚打电♥话♥给你让你去屋子一趟
that she called you over to the house that night.
不 我说过
Uh, yeah, I did.
不 我知道她给劳拉和韦斯留了信息
No, I knew she left a message for Laurel and Wes,
但不知道给你也留了
but not you.
康纳尔·沃什
我第二天才收到语♥音♥信息
I got the voicemail the next day.
你为什么问我这个
Why are you asking me about this?
不为什么
No reason.
没有内特裸体的照片是吧
No naked Nate pics, huh?
直的人果然很无趣
Straight people are so boring.
你们可以不用跟着我了
You can all stop stalking me.
我又不会发疯还是怎样
It's not like I'm gonna go crazy or anything.
就算如此也不会有人怪你
No one would blame you if you did.
你经历了太多了
You've been through a lot.
我没事
I'm fine.
那就好
Good.
我会告诉弗兰克
I'll tell Frank.
他问起过你
He asked about you.
她怀孕的时候你认识她吗
Did you know her when she was pregnant?
我当时还是法学院一年级学生
I was a 1-L.
她当时开心吗
Was she happy?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表