剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
托马斯 我 我们能停一下吗
Uh, Thomas, I'm -- Can we pause for a second?
留到第二次约会再说
Till date number two?
警♥察♥在我的公♥寓♥
The police are at my apartment.
现在还在吗
Are they still there?
还在 是纽约来的
Yeah. They're from New York.
-小姐 是他吗 -不是
- Miss? Is that him? - u202dNo.
这是弗兰克干的 把你的名字告诉警♥察♥
This is Frank -- He gave the police your name
让你成为嫌疑人
to make you a suspect.
一位警探来电寻找韦斯·吉宾斯
A detective called looking for Wes Gibbins.
他今天没来上课
He was absent from class today.
我只需要告诉警♥察♥
I just have to tell the police
我自己去的纽约
I went to New York on my own.
收押在监者的身份正是华♥莱♥士♥·马奥尼的儿子
The suspect in custody is Wallace Mahoney's own son,
查尔斯·马奥尼因父亲的谋杀案被捕
查尔斯·马奥尼
Charles Mahoney.
-弗兰克 -我告诉过你
- Frank. - I told you --
他只想回家
He just wants to come home.
安娜丽丝·基廷 你被捕了
Annalise Keating, you're under arrest.
不
No!
你确定不用等你的律师吗
You sure you don't want us to wait for your attorney?
说吧
Just tell me.
正式指控
The official charge --
纵火和一级谋杀
arson and first-degree murder.
证据呢
The evidence?
匿名来源
An anonymous source.
提供了可以把你和那些指控联♥系♥起来的信息
They've provided information that ties you to the charges.
你现在需要找律师了吗
Now do you want your attorney?
你的手♥机♥丢了
You lost your phone?
两周前
两周前
我最后一次用手♥机♥是在图书馆
Last I had it was at the library.
你肯定有和你女朋友梅吉·特拉夫斯
You must have been in contact with your girlfriend,
保持联♥系♥
Meggy Travers.
实际上 我们分手了
We actually broke up.
事先说明 我的当事人
To be clear, my client contacted you
一听说你们在找他就立刻联♥系♥你们了
the minute he heard you were looking for him.
而他也已经重申了枪击案时的口供
Now he's reaffirmed his original statement about the shooting.
现在我们可以走了吗
So...can we go?
你在枪击案现场
Any chance you saw this man
有没有见过这个人
during the scene of the shooting?
你们已经把那人收押好几天了
You've had that man in custody for days now.
显然你们有足够的证据可以起诉他
Clearly, you have enough evidence against him.
-韦斯 -别跟我当事人说
- Wes? - u202dDon't speak to my --
我见过他
I saw him...
站在街对面一栋楼的门口
standing in a doorway across the street.
我记得他是因为我本来想找他问路
I remember because I was gonna ask him for directions,
但是他看起来很不开心 所以我才穿过马路
but he looked upset, so I crossed the street and...
你们也知道后面发生了什么
You know what happened then.
逍遥法外
第三季 第七集
你生气了
You're mad.
你也认为我应该生你的气
So you agree I have the right to be pissed off at you?
-我什么都没 -你说谎了 为什么
- I wouldn't have said any-- - u202dYou lied. Why?
如果查尔斯是你的当事人
If Charles were your client,
你肯定会在庭审前就把枪处理掉
you'd have that gun thrown out before we even got to trial.
枪上有他的指纹
It's got his fingerprints on it.
谁会杀了自己的父亲还把枪留着
Who shoots their father and doesn't get rid of the gun?
你怎么知道查尔斯没有不在场证明
How do you know Charles doesn't have an alibi?
这不是他们在想办法证明你说谎
That this wasn't just their way of catching you in a lie?
说啊
Tell me.
不会有事的
It's okay.
是吗
Is it?
我和伊芙联♥系♥过了
Yeah, I called Eve,
纽约警方只对查尔斯感兴趣
and the NYPD's only interested in Charles.
这对他们来说是大案子
It's a good headline for them.
弗兰克有联♥系♥过你吗
Have you heard from Frank?
没有
No.
也许我们很幸运 他自杀了
Maybe we got lucky and he killed himself.
走吧 客户在等我们
Come on, our client's waiting.
他们不知道我到底怎么了
They couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.
抗凝剂受害人发声
对伊迪丝·杜瓦尔的独家采访
最后 他们给我验了血
Finally, they tested my blood
发现我已经抗凝剂中毒了
and realized I had been poisoned with antifreeze.
你对做出这种事的人想说些什么
What would you like to say to those who did this to you?
我想了又想
I've searched my soul,
但无法理解
but there's no understanding any of this.
什么样的孩子会想杀了他们的妈妈
What kind of children try to kill their own mother?
这段采访真是影后级的表演
That whole interview was an Oscar performance.
杜瓦尔先生
Mr. Duvall.
她说不定根本没病
She's no probably not even sick.
杰拉德 帮我说两句
Jared, back me up on this.
她不是什么好人
She's not a nice lady.
我们不在乎
We don't care.
听着 从现在起
Listen, from here on out,
你对你母亲唯一的感情就是
the only feelings you have for your mother
爱和奉献
are love and devotion.
公诉方逼迫我们
The prosecution has forced us
在庭审前先行取证
into holding depositions before the trial.
他们的理由是伊迪丝随时都会有生命危险
Their excuse is that Edith can die at any time,
所以在庭审前就把案子给了结了
so it would be in our best interest
对我们最有利
to get the case out pre-trial --
但考虑到证据 这并不简单
not an easy task considering the evidence.
你的兄弟姐妹互发了
Is it true that you and your siblings
要杀死你妈妈的短♥信♥这事是真的吗
exchanged text messages about killing your mother?
我们在开玩笑
We were joking.
这么说你在短♥信♥中说的
So you're claiming the text,
"让我们把她的头砍下来
"Let's cut off her head
丢到慢炖锅里加点辣椒炖了"
and boil it in the slow cooker with the chili"
是在开玩笑吗
was a joke?
如果你知道我妈有多爱辣椒
If you knew how much Mom loves chili,
你就知道这很好笑了
you'd get why that's funny.
伊迪丝会出席所有的取证
Edith will be present at all the depositions.
这是公诉方的小把戏
This is a ploy by the prosecution
想激起我们的客户
to trigger our clients
在镜头前说蠢话
into saying something stupid on camera.
不过以客户的尿性这也是很有可能的
Quite possible considering who we're dealing with.
你们每周都会在餐馆
So you guys had family dinner
举♥行♥家庭聚餐 对吗
at the restaurant once a week, was that right?
如果我们没能来 即使只有一次
If we didn't show, even just once,
都会被移出遗嘱名单
we'd be removed the will.
杰拉德 这种类型的问题
Jared, that's an example of a question
你只用回答是或不是
you might want to just answer with a yes or no.
不好意思 这是我的演练时间
Excuse me, I'm in the middle of my prep.
我只是想确保我们的客户明白
And I'm just trying to make sure that our client understands
他所有回答的后果
the full weight of each and every one of his responses.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
很好
Great.
但是我很想提醒你们
But I do want to warn each of you
我妈很会控制别人
that Mom is a genius manipulator.
只要在她面前暴露了软肋
Show any weakness in front of her,
她就会利用这点达到她的目的
and she'll use it to her advantage.
赢得这个案子的关键是
The key to beating this
确保所有兄弟姐妹证词一致
is to make the sure the siblings present a united front.
有没有可能这事是你其中一个兄弟干的
Is it possible one of your brothers did this?
不可能 内尔森和杰拉德都很爱我们的妈妈
No, Nelson and Jared both love our mother dearly.
你呢
And you?
当然也爱
Of course.
真的吗 即使她给你起了个小名叫
Really? Even though her pet name for you was
"大家伙凯伦"
"Big Kahunas Karen"?
他们必须得讲出
They need to speak in detail
他们爱母亲的细节
about their affection for their mother.
我成熟得很早
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表