剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Good.
你可曾想过伤害他人
Have you ever wanted to hurt someone?
实际身体伤害吗 没有
Physically? No.
单情感伤害呢
Just emotionally?
我们都会冲别人发气
We all get mad at people.
我认为这很正常
I'd say that's pretty normal.
你是否一直都说真话
Do you always tell the truth?
那不可能
That'd be impossible.
那当晚在街上看到查尔斯·马奥尼这件事
Did you tell the truth about seeing Charles Mahoney
你的陈述是否属实
on the street that night?
是的 那么重要的事我绝不会说谎
Yes, I would never lie about something as important as that.
你觉得你背后有很好的支持团队吗
Do you feel like you have a good support system in place?
对
I do.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是想谈谈韦斯
I just need to talk about Wes.
对 他告诉我你知道的
Yeah, he, uh, told me you knew.
这是我们的生活
It's our lives,
不关你的事
and you can only have so much say.
劳拉 我为你们俩感到开心
Laurel, I'm happy for the two of you.
我只是需要你的帮助
I just need your help.
从一到十打分
On a scale of 1 to 10,
满分十分
10 being the highest,
你给这个支持团队打多少分
how would you rate this support system?
十分
10.
我从未被如此关心过
I've never felt more cared for in my life.
安娜丽丝派你来的
Annalise send you?
不是
No.
我听说你现在在地检办公室工作了
I heard you're working for the D.A. Now.
不管什么事我都不掺和
I'm not getting involved with whatever this is.
即使为了韦斯也不行吗
Even if it's for Wes?
拜托了
Please.
他有麻烦了
He's in trouble.
评估结束
That concludes the evaluation.
有问题问我吗 韦斯
Any questions for me, Wes?
我通过了吗
Did I pass?
情况怎么样
How'd it go?
我可以作证了
I've been cleared to testify.
我就知道他不是疯子
I knew our boy wasn't cray-cray.
公诉方传唤韦斯·吉宾斯出庭作证
The State calls Wes Gibbins to the stand.
请举起你的右手
Please raise your right hand.
你是否宣誓所言全部为真♥相♥
Do you solemnly swear to tell the whole truth
且只说真♥相♥
and nothing but the truth?
我发誓
I do.
你案发当晚为什么要接近华♥莱♥士♥·马奥尼
Why did you approach Wallace Mahoney that night?
我迷路了
I was lost.
我要找人问路
I needed directions.
你过马路之前有看到人吗
Did you see anyone before you crossed the street?
有
Yes.
就是坐在那里的那位先生
He's the gentleman sitting right there.
在记录上注明目击者指认
Let the record show that the witness
被告方查尔斯·马奥尼在枪击发生前
has identified the defendant, Charles Mahoney,
出现在了案发现场
as being present at the scene just prior to the shooting.
没有问题了
No further questions.
吉宾斯先生 你说你当晚迷路了
Mr. Gibbins, you said you were lost that night.
有没有可能是因为你不能判断方向呢
Is it possible this is because you were disoriented?
不可能
No.
但你在案发现场转悠的几个月之前
But isn't it true you were placed on a psychiatric hold
因为精力衰竭
due to exhaustion just months
而被安置在精神病房♥的情况是否属实呢
before winding up at the scene of this crime?
反对
Objection.
目击证人通过了心理评估
The witness passed psychological evaluation.
我在质疑证人回忆的有效性 法官阁下
Challenging recollection, Your Honor.
反对无效
I'll allow it.
你难道不觉得你的心理健康状况
Don't you think your mental-health issues
可能会混淆你当晚看到的情况吗
might've confused you as to what you saw that night?
不 我知道自己看到了什么
No, I know what I saw.
就是他
It was him.
你为什么要说谎呢 吉宾斯先生
What's driving you to tell this lie, Mr. Gibbins?
反对
Objection.
多次涉及争议性问题
Compound and argumentative.
我的委托人有不在场证明
My client has an alibi.
没有能把他定位到案发现场的
There are no phone records or surveillance footage
电♥话♥记录或是监控录像
placing him at the scene.
只有你 一个碰巧
Only you -- a law student
在当晚迷路的法学学生
who happened to get lost at just the right time.
律师在作证 法官阁下
Counsel's testifying, Your Honor.
反对有效
Sustained.
你是在为想把我
Are you working with someone
-委托人扳倒的人工作吗 -本顿女士
- who wants to take my client down? - Ms. Benton.
或者你也参与了冷血杀害
Or perhaps you're part of a plan to shoot and murder
-我委托人父亲的计划 -本顿女士
- my client's father in cold blood. - Ms. Benton!
再继续这样提问
Keep going like this,
我现在就会同意本案进入庭审
and I will... send this case to trial right now
并且惩罚你不能再代表你的委托人
and censure you so you are unable to represent your client...
他做得很好 你应该感到骄傲
He did great. You'd be proud.
你只是为了让我好受点才那样说的
You're just saying that to make me feel better.
不 他想亲自打给你 但文斯寸步不离
No, he'd call you himself, but Vince won't leave his side.
没事 有消息了给我打电♥话♥
It's fine... just call me when you know something.
劳拉
Laurel?
休庭结束了 我待会打给你
Recess is over. I'll call you after.
怎么说
So...?
妮娜说得对 这个案子输定了
Nina was right. It's a loser case.
拜托 别藏着掖着
Please, don't hold back.
但有个方法可以挽救它
But there's a way to fix it.
你要上诉伤害儿童罪指控
You appeal the child-endangerment plea.
我当时的酒精含量非常高
My alcohol level was off the charts.
我没说这会很容易
I didn't say it was gonna be easy.
-容易和不可能是两码事 -你知道吗
- Easy is different than impossible. - You know what?
我不觉得你坐上这个位置是因为
I'm guessing you didn't get to this office
每当男人对你说"不"你就退缩
by quitting every time a man told you, "No."
这事关我的孩子
This is about my kids.
如果给他钱能换回孩子
If giving him my money lets me have them back --
一个月见两次
With two visits a month,
被社工当成敌人一样监视
supervised by a social worker who sees you as the enemy?
你得争取
You fight this,
如果你的孩子有你说的那么重要
especially if your children mean as much as you say they do.
他们当然重要
Of course they do.
那你为什么不去争取
Then why ain't you fighting?
-我在争取 -不 你没有
- I am. - No, you're not.
你打电♥话♥叫我来你办公室哭诉乞求
You're calling me to your office to cry for help.
母亲可不是这个样子
That's not a mother anyone would want.
母亲得有勇气 你可以的
They want a beast. You have that.
而你却在让一个男人击溃你的勇气
You're just letting this one man beat it out of you.
你丈夫就这样对你吗
Is that what your husband did to you?
男人都这样
A lot of men.
你想的话 我接手这个案子
I'll take this case if you want.
不 这... 你不必...
No, that's -- You don't --
怎么
What?
你觉得你可以做得更好
You think you can do better?
你怎么认识查尔斯·马奥尼的
How did you meet Charles Mahoney?
上半年的一场投行会议上认识的
At an investment-banking conference earlier this year.
你们之后就开始上♥床♥了吗
That's when you two started sleeping together?
没错 我们一周在我家见一两次面
Yes, we would meet once or twice a week at my home.
查尔斯父亲被谋杀当天
What time did Charles come to your house
查尔斯什么时候到你家的
on the day that his father was murdered?
大约九点
Around 9:00.
你女儿看到他了吗
Did your daughter see him?
-没有 -因为他不在你家吗
- No. - Because he wasn't there?
因为我不会向我女儿介绍
Because I don't introduce my daughter
没有认真交往的男人
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表