剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我会保护我自己 多谢你
Well, I've got myself. Thank you very much.
我知道
I know...
但我也会守在这儿
but I'm gonna be there, too.
他在里面吗
He in there?
回家去
Go home.
不
No.
我给过你机会了
You had your time with him,
还当着我的面说谎
lied to my face about it.
现在该我了
This is my time.
走吧
Leave!
谢谢你见我
Thank you for seeing me.
又来
Really?
如果你要跟奥利弗鬼混
If you're gonna screw Oliver,
至少在他那儿过个夜 别折腾我的沙发
at least stay the night and give my couch a rest.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我恨他
I hate him.
我好恨他
I hate him so much!
康纳尔
Connor!
出什么事了
What the hell happened in here?
来电
妈妈
喂
Hello?
我求山姆让我告诉你
I begged Sam to let me tell you.
我们回来后 你每天...
Every day after we got back, you were just...
把自己反锁在卧室里
locked up in that bedroom.
但...他不让我进屋
But...he wouldn't even let me in the house.
他太了解我了
He knew me so well,
他知道该怎么操纵我
knew how to make me do what he wanted.
后来 我觉得他可能是对的
And the more time went on, I thought maybe he was right.
你重新开始工作
You went back to work,
好了起来
got better.
我从来没好起来
I never got better.
你这些年看着我受尽煎熬
You watched me suffer all those years.
你看着我以为我杀了自己的孩子
You watched me think that I killed my boy.
你看着山姆和我关系破裂
You watched Sam and I fall apart.
而你什么都没说
And you said nothing.
山姆不让我说
Sam wouldn't let me.
这么多个月 你都可以来道歉
You had all those months to apologize,
而你只会怪山姆
and all you can do is blame Sam.
你杀了我儿子
You killed my son.
是你
That was you.
你竟然还有胆量
And you had the nerve --
有胆量继续待在我身边
the nerve to stay in my life.
让我信任你 照顾你
Make me trust you, take care of you.
我只是想弥补
I just want to fix this.
你怎么能这么做
How can you do that?
你怎么能这么做 弗兰克
How do you do that, Frank?
你能抹除一切吗
You gonna erase it all?
一笔勾销 让我的孩子回来吗
Take everything away? Give me my baby back?
我能努力
I can try.
你不能
You can't.
我能
I can.
让我弥补吧
Let me fix it.
你怎么还不动手
What's taking you so long, huh?
你以为我会愧疚吗 因为我不会
Think I'm gonna feel guilty? Because I won't.
我爱你 安娜丽丝
I love you, Annalise.
弗兰克
Frank?
不要
Don't.
出去
Get out.
这只会伤她更深
This just hurts her more.
你要为我这么做
You'll do this for me.
她不想这样的
This isn't what she wants.
我就想这样
This is exactly what I want.
你已经说清楚了
You made your point!
-开枪啊 -她会崩溃的
- Pull that trigger! - She can't survive this.
-开枪啊 动手啊 -我会崩溃的
- Pull it! Do it! - I can't survive this.
-开枪啊 -求你不要 弗兰克
- Pull the trigger! - Please don't, Frank!
-动手啊 开枪啊 -不要这样
- Do it! Pull it! - Please don't do it!
-动手啊 为我动手 -不要 求你了
- Do it! Do it for me! - Don't, please! Don't!
-不要啊 -开枪 开枪啊
- Don't do it! - Pull it! Do it!
-动手啊 -不要
- Do it! Do it! - Don't!
-开枪啊 -不要
- Do it! - Don't!
-动手啊 动手 -不要
- Do it! Do it! - Don't!
动手啊 动手啊
Do it! Do it!
不
No!
一周后
一周后
邦尼 邦尼 谢天谢地
Bonnie. Bonnie, thank God.
你为什么不接电♥话♥
Why haven't you been answering your phone?
发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
有人去找警♥察♥了
Someone went to the police.
-你说什么 -什么
- What are you talking about? - What?
由于有人匿名举报 安娜丽丝被捕了
Annalise was arrested because of an anonymous source.
安娜丽丝把所有人召集到屋子里
Annalise called everyone over to the house.
你知道吗
Did you know about that?
她没有这么做
She didn't do this.
那她为什么当着我的面撒谎
Then why did she lie to my face?
她说她不知道有没有人在火灾中丧生
She said she didn't know if somebody died in the fire,
但其实她知道 对吗
but she did, didn't she?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
新闻上都是 有一具身份不明的男性尸体
It's all over the news. There's an unidentified male body.
天啊 你知道是谁
Oh, my God, you know who it is.
你不告诉我是因为那是康纳尔 对吗
You're not telling me because it's Connor, right?
我对天发誓 如果你现在对我们撒谎
I swear to God, if you lie to us right now,
我马上去找警♥察♥
I'll go to the police.
-告诉我们是谁 -康纳尔死了吗
- Just tell us who it is! - Is Connor dead?
-告诉我们吧 -求你告诉我
- Please just tell us. - Just tell me, please.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
常有的事
It happens.
能...
Can it, uh...
再来一次吗
happen again?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表