剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
给你 回家的机票
Here. A plane ticket home.
你不能把朋友当成家人 小米
Your friends aren't your family, Micky.
我记得你篝火节那天晚上
I remember you showing up
一团糟地出现在我家门口
messed up the night of the bonfire.
我没嗑嗨 奥利 我只是精神受创
I wasn't high, Oli. I was traumatized.
为什么会精神受创
Traumatized from what?
你不知道吗
Like you don't already know.
-你好 -别慌
- Hello? - Don't get alarmed,
-但你现在得来趟警局 -他的律师
- but you need to come to the police station. - His attorney's
正在把他叫过来
calling him down here right now.
拿下他
Land him.
我们希望韦斯能配合一起正在调查中的案件
We'd like Wes to cooperate in an ongoing investigation.
在森林中发现了一具尸体
A body was found in the woods.
-丽贝卡·萨特 -拿到了 豁免权
- Rebecca Sutter. - Here it is -- immunity.
韦斯 马上过来
Wes, come to the house right away.
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
不 不
No, no!!
处理干净
Wipe it clean.
所有数据
Everything on it.
正式指控 纵火和一级谋杀
The official charge -- arson and first-degree murder.
证据呢
The evidence?
匿名来源
An anonymous source.
劳拉怀孕了
Laurel's pregnant.
-谁死了 -是韦斯
- Who's dead? - It's Wes.
他在火灾之前已经死了
He was already dead, before the fire.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
你让不让我踢了
You're not gonna let me get it at all?
不让 你得自己抢
No, you have to get it yourself.
你好 基廷教授
Hey! Professor Keating.
我 我拿到那份实习了
I, uh -- I got that internship.
什么实习
What internship?
帮助没有合法文件的移♥民♥办理手续的那份实习
To work with undocumented immigrants?
对 你拿到了
Oh, right. You got it?
是的
Yeah.
那位一定是梅吉了吧
I take it that's Meggy?
是的
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
你应该介绍一下她
She looks like she wants an introduction.
有点怪 不是吗
That would be weird, right?
当然
Uh, totally.
你告诉她我要去开会好了
Just tell her I have a meeting.
好的
Got it.
恭喜你拿到实习
Congratulations on the internship.
谢谢
Thanks.
基廷 基廷
Keating. Keating.
你可以走了
You're getting out of here.
我被释放了
I'm being released?
不 要把你转移去县看守所等候保释听证会
No, we're transferring you to county till your bail hearing.
面对门站好
Up and at 'em.
头往前伸 我要检查你的头发
Tilt your head forward. I'm gonna search your hair.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
伸手
Your wrist.
韦斯莱·吉宾斯
死亡原因 他杀
罪名 凶杀
这些都是你的 把自己的东西看好
These are yours and yours alone to take care of.
如果在你牢房♥里丢了或者弄坏了
If you lose or destroy any property in your cell,
会被罚款
you will receive a fine.
逍遥法外
第三季 第十集
大家都在等候区
Everyone's in the waiting area.
他们都想见你
They want to see you,
但医生只让我一个人进来
but the doctors would only let me in.
我跟他们说我是你的律师
I told them I was your lawyer.
在失火之前 韦斯就死了
Wes died before the fire.
验尸官跟我说的
The M.E. told me.
爆♥炸♥之前 你看到了什么没有
Did you see anything before the explosion?
我知道你很疼
I know you're in pain,
但警探马上就要来这儿了
but the detectives will be here soon.
太好了
Good.
我想告诉他们是谁干的
I want to tell them who did it.
弗兰克干的
Frank.
不是
No.
那他在哪儿
Where is he, then?
我要当面质问他
I want to ask him to his face.
你知道他绝不会伤害我们中的任何一个
You know he would never hurt any of us.
他当然会
Of course he would.
你走吧
Leave.
如果你跟警♥察♥说 会害到我们所有人
If you tell the police, it will hurt all of us.
快走 不然我就把一切都告诉警♥察♥
Leave, or I'll tell them everything.
她怎么样
How is she?
还好
Okay.
我们能见她吗
Can we see her?
医生说她太虚弱了
The doctor said she's too weak.
她还记得发生的事吗
Does she remember anything?
不 她吓坏了
No. She's in shock.
我打给梅吉 看看她能不能把我们弄进去
I'll call Meggy, see if she can get us in.
别打了
Don't.
她现在需要有人陪着
She needs to be with people right now.
她需要休息
She needs sleep.
是你不想让我们见她吧
Or you just don't want us to see her.
你害怕我们发现真♥相♥
You're scared that we might find out what actually happened.
没人知道发生了什么
No one knows what happened.
警♥察♥似乎相当确定是安娜丽丝干的
The police seem pretty confident that this was Annalise.
有人陷害她
Someone's framing her.
还有不要在这里讨论这个
And this is not the place to talk about it.
回家吧 照顾好彼此
Go home. Take care of each other.
一旦我知道什么就给你们打电♥话♥
I will call you once I know anything.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
去见安娜丽丝
To see Annalise.
告诉她我很遗憾
Just...tell her I'm sorry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
你该跟我们一块回去
You should come back with us.
我还是回家比较好
I think I'm just gonna go home.
奥 这时候独处于身心无益
Ol, it's not healthy to be alone right now.
不 我...事实上那正是我所需要的
No, I -- Actually, I think that's exactly what I need, so...
劳拉认为是你
Laurel thinks it was you.
你怎么想
And what do you think?
回答我
Just answer me.
你认为我可能对安娜丽丝做这种事吗
You think I'd do this to Annalise?
都经过了那么多事
After everything?
我已经不知道该怎么想了
I don't know what to think anymore.
我们都知道是谁
We know who did this.
马奥尼一家
It's the Mahoneys.
他们肯定发现韦斯是华♥莱♥士♥的儿子
They must have found out Wes is Wallace's son,
发现你们认识
that you knew him.
他们有钱 想干什么都行
They have money to make whatever they need happen.
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
谁做的无关紧要
Doesn't matter who did it.
被关起来的人是我
Only person locked up is me.
你的保释听证会在明天下午两点
Your bail hearing is tomorrow at 2:00.
我联♥系♥了海伦·休斯 她想接下这案子
I called Helen Hughes. She wants the case.
伊芙有利益冲突
Eve would be a conflict of interest.
谁都有利益冲突
Everyone's a conflict of interest.
只能由你来
You have to do this.
不
No.
我会找个你信任的人
I will find someone you trust.
-邦尼 -你需要找最好的
- Bonnie. - You need the best.
我们正受到攻击
We're under attack here.
只能是你
It has to be you.
你确定吗
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表