剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
因此接受了协议
and therefore agreed to the contract.
再用带鼻音的南方口音说一遍
Now say it with a Southern twang.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你骂西蒙的时候乡下口音跑出来了
Your hillbilly came out when you were bitching out Simon.
-我没有 -你有
- It did not. u202d- It did.
还挺明显的
It was pretty thick.
而且做♥爱♥时你也偶尔会这样
It happens in sex sometimes, too, P.S.
我形容不出来
So, I can never quite put my finger on it.
有点像是路易斯安那摔跤的短吻鳄
It's like a cross between, like,
和乔治亚州的采桃人
Louisiana alligator wrestling
混杂在一起的声音
and Georgian peach picker.
你被甩了
We just broke up.
进来
Come on.
进来
Come on.
快进来
Come on in.
和我跳舞 韦斯
Dance with me, Wes.
我逗你玩的
I'm just fooling around with you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你不应该喝酒的
I thought you weren't supposed to be drinking.
我不该干的事多了
There's a lot of things I'm not supposed to be doing.
我喜欢的歌♥
This is my song!
幸好我把你赶走了
Lucky I sent you away,
现在你不用再替我处理烂摊子了
because now you don't have to deal with this mess anymore,
很多烂摊子
and I got a lot of it.
-没事吧 -不说你也知道
- Everything okay? - Like I need to tell you.
家庭闹剧
Family drama.
我知道那是什么样
I know how that goes.
我的女同事们如果知道我现在在哪儿
Every woman in my office would stone me
肯定会嫉妒死的
if they found where I was right now.
你不能说我们的事
You can't tell anyone about us.
我们是成年人了 内特
We are consenting adults, Nate.
我说真的
I'm serious.
和上一个律师睡在一起的结果可不太好
Didn't turn out so well last time I slept with a lawyer.
别搞错了 我可不是安娜丽丝·基廷
Oh, let's be clear -- I'm no Annalise Keating.
你听说那女人自称酗酒了吧
You heard that woman's calling herself an alcoholic now, right?
以此解除停职
That's how she's getting out of her suspension.
可能也有用吧
It'll probably work, too.
那女人的生活也是历经生死
That's how life rolls for that woman.
有九条命
The lady's got nine lives.
你得看看这个
You got to see this.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我请奥利弗帮忙
I asked Oliver for a favor.
-什么忙 -我黑了西蒙的电脑
- What kind of favor? - I hacked Simon's laptop.
-你偷了他的电脑 -不 是我♥干♥的
- You stole his computer? - Nope, that was me.
-米凯拉 -你疯了
- Michaela. - u202dYou're insane.
你究竟是谁
Who are you? Seriously.
突然变成乡巴佬盗窃狂了吗
You some sort of hillbilly klepto all of a sudden?
等我们找到他的仲裁大纲
Okay, you're all gonna be happy I did this
你们都会开心我这么做了
when we get his arbitration outline.
-找不到大纲 -再找找
- Couldn't find the outline. - Check again.
我找到了更好的
I found something better.
-天啊 -什么...
- Oh, my God. - What the --
我就知道
I knew it.
凶手
给
Here.
来
Here.
听着
Listen.
受够印第安发型了
So much for that 100% Indian hair.
走
Go!
走开
Go away.
走开
Go away!
-别... -不
- Just -- u202d- No.
我很...恶心
I'm dis-- I'm disgusting!
-我很恶心 -不 来
- I'm disgusting. - u202dNo. Here.
你枪击了我
You shot me.
你想杀死我
You wanted me dead.
我看到了你的眼神 你讨厌我
I saw it in your eyes. You hate me.
你讨厌我
You hate me.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你保护我
You protect me.
我也想为你做同样的事
And I just want to do the same for you.
梅吉...怎么样
How's -- How's Meggy?
她对你好吗
Is she good to you?
很好
Very.
会太好吗
Too good?
内特对我太好了 我受不了
'Cause Nate's too good to me.
我想不去介意
I tried to be okay with it.
真的
I really did.
真的
I really did.
不
No.
你要喝水吗
You need some water?
无偿服务很耗时间
Pro case is time-consuming and tedious.
但我丈夫不知道为什么挺喜欢你
But my husband seems to like you for some reason.
我认可他的品味 毕竟他选择了我
And I tend to think my husband has a good taste. He pick me after all.
如果我帮你 你不可以再骗我
So if I help you, you can't lie to me again.
-明白吗 -明白
- Understood? - Yeah.
行 我当你的律师
Okay, you just got yourself a lawyer.
我们现在得过一遍
Now, we need to go over the details
你父亲一事的细节 行吗
of what happened to your father, all right?
这里有警方报告
I got the police report right here.
我得...
I need to...
你没事吧
You okay?
你得告诉我你的说法
You need to tell me your side of the story.
别放过任何细节
Spare no details.
你怀孕了吗
You pregnant or something?
-男孩对吧 -你怎么知道
- Boy, right? - u202dHow'd you know?
千万别娶律师
Don't marry a lawyer.
走他
Take him!
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
我感觉是他
I just had a feeling it was him.
他总是说你坏话
He's always so aggro about you
凶手
而且一直做不上主辩律师
and that he's never gotten to be first chair,
而且 现在你的工作岌岌可危
and -- and with your job on the line,
我只是觉得也许我该翻翻他的电脑
I just thought maybe I should just look through his computer.
她为了仲裁大纲偷了他的电脑
She stole his computer for the arbitration outline.
但我们不能把它交给学校 对吧
We can't give it to the university, though, right?
否则他们就会知道是米凯拉偷了
Otherwise they'll know that Michaela stole it.
我可以说谎 说我是在校园里捡到的
I can lie, say I found it somewhere in the quad.
没人会相信的
No one's ever gonna believe that.
谁也不用说谎 我不会给别人看的
No one has to lie. I'm not gonna show it to anyone.
你要让他逍遥法外
You're just gonna let him get away with this?
我没这么说 去准备你们的考试
I didn't say that. Go and prep for your exam.
-你要做什么 -你得让他付出代价
- What are you gonna do? - Make that weenball pay.
-说真的 你确定吗 -确定
- Honestly, you sure? - Yeah.
有可能是地检干的
I mean, the D.A.'s office could've put these up
或者知道我们所作所为的人
or anyone who knows what we've done,
但不是他们
but it wasn't any of them.
只是个可悲可怜的迷失的小男孩
It was just some sad, pathetic lost boy.
我们很安全 现在还很安全
We're safe. We're still safe.
-我能进来吗 -搞什么啊
- Mind if I come in? - What's going on?
站住 你来干什么
Stop! What are you doing here?
还你这个
I came to return this.
这是别人栽赃的
Somebody put that there, planted it.
别对我撒谎
Don't lie to me!
诽谤 中伤
Slander, defamation,
种族角度考虑甚至可以说是仇视犯罪
hate crime if you want to bring race into it,
这些能让你被开除或者更糟 让你入狱
and it all leads to your expulsion or worse -- prison!
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
这看你了
That's up to you.
吉宾斯先生 请举一个
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表