剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I was checking up on her.
她告诉我你夏天在那过的
She told me you spent the summer there.
还说你来她很高兴
Said she was grateful you came.
你要告诉我他在哪吗 爸
Are you gonna tell me where he is, Dad?
弗兰克
Frank.
你在追一个不值得你追的人
You're chasing after a man who's not worthy of you.
你也跟踪他了
You stalked him, too?
还没 但是我听到你给一个不珍惜你的男人
Not yet, but I hear you leave these pathetic messages
留了很多可悲的信息
to a man who clearly doesn't appreciate you.
不 不珍惜我的是你
No, you don't appreciate me.
我爱你 你知道的
这是因为我吗
Is it because of me?
这就是为什么你总是挑那些抛弃你的男人
That's why you're picking men who run off on you?
你是有恋父情节还是什么
Because you have daddy issues or something?
厄休拉这么说来着
Whatever Ursela was saying.
你真是个典型的自恋狂
You are a textbook narcissist.
你知道吗
You know that?
我找到他了 劳拉
I found him, Laurel.
你那放荡不羁的意大利男友
This wayward Italian boyfriend of yours.
嗨 你好吗
Hey, how you doin'?
我是弗兰克·德菲诺
Frank Delfino.
就这样
Really?
他在哪
Where is he?
这是一项新投资 我得划在你名下
It's a new investment I need to put under your name.
财产转移协议
我本来准备放在你哥名下的
I would put it in your brother's name,
但是他委内瑞拉的生意亏了钱
but he's under water in a deal in Venezuela.
你该走了
You should leave.
你是这个家的一分子
You're a member of this family,
你也有好处 我的闺女
and you reap the benefits, m'ija.
这就是为什么我一直想离开这个家
That's why I keep wanting to get out of this family.
请你离开好吗
Can you please go?
让我一个人呆会儿
离开
来电
安娜丽丝
这是劳拉 请留言 但我可能不会听的
It's Laurel. Leave a message, but I'll probably never listen.
只是想问问情况
Hi, just checking in.
有什么需要就告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
要我做晚饭吗
Want me to make dinner?
只要不是搅拌机打出来的就好
Not if it's in a blender.
我需要美食
I need comfort food.
没事吧
Everything okay?
还是说根据我们新的约定这我也不能问
Or am I not allowed to ask you that with our new rules?
就是个白♥痴♥客户
Just an idiot client.
我没事
I'm fine.
进来吧
Come in.
是关于案子的
It's about the case.
我回避一下
I'll go.
什么事
What is it?
奥利弗
Oliver.
啥
What?
对不起
Oh, uh, I'm sorry.
托比从银行里取了二十万现金
Toby withdrew $200,000 in cash from the bank.
奥利弗查到了电子收据
Oliver saw the e-mail receipt.
-什么时候 -一个小时前
- When? - An hour ago.
我接这个案子的时候以为你破产了
I took this case thinking you were broke.
你想买♥♥通谁
So, who are you bribing?
一个陪审员
A juror?
还是你要再叫个妓♥女♥
Or are you just gonna buy another hooker?
不是 我告诉过你我不买♥♥♥春♥
No, I told you I don't buy sex.
那你拿这钱是想干什么
Then what are you doing with the money?
这是给我上个律师的
It's for my last lawyer.
你想开了我吗 去啊
You want to fire me? Go for it.
他在勒索我
He's blackmailing me.
拿什么
For what?
我怎么知道你不会跟着勒索
How do I know you just won't blackmail me, too?
恭喜
Well, congratulations.
你这个案子刚换下第六个律师
You've just gone through six lawyers in one case.
创纪录了
It must be a record.
我说
I'll tell you!
你必须保证不
Just you have to promise not to --
有律师当事人保密协议
Attorney-client privilege.
傻瓜才会勒索你
Only a hack would blackmail you.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我杀了一女孩
I killed a girl.
弗吉尼亚
Virginia?
不是
No.
她叫詹妮
Her name was Janie.
都是装的 米凯拉
It's all fake, Michaela.
她要是真开心
If she were really happy,
不会发这种看着开心的照片
she wouldn't have to post photos of herself looking happy.
回家 别跟这案子了
Go home. You're off the case.
但我是主辩
But I'm first chair.
不 你只是第一个站起来的
No, you just stood up first.
快走吧
Now go.
你作为女性的感性可以松一口气了
Your sensibilities as a woman should be relieved.
是那个钱吗
Is that the money?
无关紧要
Doesn't matter.
走吧
Just leave.
我今晚没别的安排
Well, I'm free the rest of the night
我们可以去喝一杯
if you want to grab a drink or something.
米凯拉
Michaela?
打给康纳尔
Call Connor.
说我们要出去
Tell him we're going out.
这女孩是我在街上认识的
She was just some girl I met on the street.
妓♥女♥
A hooker?
应该不是
No. I don't think so.
出走少女
She was a runaway.
詹妮·舍温
Janie Sherwin.
自2012年四月失踪
Missing since April, 2012.
当时18岁
She was 18.
就是她
That's her.
本地女孩失踪37天
不错吧
It's good, right?
这么看来你喜欢棒球咯
So. You like baseball, I assume?
棒球和辣妹
Baseball and hot girls.
你搞错了
I think you got the wrong idea.
我被挑起来了
I just got triggered.
我知道这不是理由 可是
I know it -- it doesn't make it okay, but...
你真以为我会跟你睡
You seriously thought that we were gonna hook up?
照照镜子吧
I mean... look at you.
你不能这样跟别人说话
You shouldn't talk to people like that.
实话实说而已
Just keeping it real.
别人想象不到的
It's harder than people think...
我活得多难 因为外貌受欺负
going through life like this, getting bullied for how I look.
健健身 整整容
Join a gym. Get some plastic surgery.
或许就会有人跟你做♥爱♥ 毕竟说真的
Maybe then someone will have sex with you, because honestly,
哪怕你给我全世界的可♥卡♥因♥
even if you gave me all the coke in the world,
也弥补不了被你这副
nothing's worth the PTSD of having
肥腻多毛的肉体倾轧造成的创伤
your gross, sweaty, hairy-ass body on top of mine.
我宁愿吞刀片也不肯
Like, I would rather swallow a jar of razor blades --
我们都被人羞辱过
We've all been called names.
你怎么处理的
What'd you do with her?
我在马拉扬克有间快要付讫的废弃谷仓
There's an abandoned warehouse I almost bought in Manayunk.
把她丢进一了个坏掉的冷冻柜里
I left her in a broken freezer.
空调再热点 我们要扫平这地方
Turn up the A/C 'cause we about to destroy this joint!
没错 宝贝儿
That's right, baby!
我们来了 大西洋城
We in you, Atlantic city!
有什么打算
So, what's our plan?
喝得大醉 好忘掉基佬艾登
Drink enough to forget that gay Aiden's
就要形婚这事
getting straight married?
喝得大醉 好忘掉男人这种生物
Drunk enough to forget men exist.
除了我们对吧 因为我们已经觉醒
Except for us, right? 'Cause we're the woke ones.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表