剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
还有什么难的
What's so hard?
你在为安娜丽丝说谎
You're lying for Annalise.
而我知道原因
And I understand why.
她控制了你很长时间
She's controlled you for quite a long time.
你们只有15分钟
Y'all have got 15 minutes!
好 我听到了 走吧
Yeah, yeah. I heard you. Shoot.
快 这里
Come on. Over here.
把你的东西放那边
Put your stuff there.
动作要快 进去 出来
Push to the front, get in, get out.
你只是个悲伤而愤怒的罪犯
You were just a sad, angry criminal.
但安娜丽丝出现 施了魔法
And Annalise showed up, worked her magic,
让你自♥由♥了10年
and got you 10 years free.
现在你坐在这里 还她债
And now you're sitting here, paying her what she's owed.
她没报纸上的照片好看
She don't look as good as she did in the paper.
但还在费心思维护她的假发呢
She's still trying to keep that weave tight, though.
她为什么不转过来
Why she ain't turning around?
因为她没礼貌
'Cause she rude.
喂 你
Hey, yo!
你为什么杀了那孩子
Why you kill that boy?
我跟你说话呢
Hey, I'm talking to you!
安娜丽丝跟这事没关系
Annalise had nothing to do with this.
她当然有关系
Of course she did.
她爱那孩子
She loved that kid.
不 她告诉你要做个好士兵
No, she told you to be a good little soldier
为她顶罪
and take the fall for her.
你聋了吗 贱♥人♥
You deaf, bitch?
我问你话呢
I asked you a question.
你为什么杀了那孩子
Why'd you kill that boy?
我没有
I didn't.
鬼才信你没有
Like hell you didn't.
这傻子把自己的房♥子也一起烧了
Dumbass burnt down her own big-ass crib, too.
看来律师也没我们想得那么聪明
Guess lawyers ain't as smart as we thought.
看她都吓跑了
Look at her running scared.
你在为她撒谎
You're lying for her.
摄像机显示韦斯下午4点24上了你的车
That camera shows Wes got in your car at 4:24 p.M.,
但几小时之后房♥子才炸
but the house didn't explode until a few hours later.
中间发生了什么
What happened in between?
我没什么可说的了
I'm done.
真的
Seriously.
放了我 叫公设辩护律师来把我弄出去
Release me, call a public defender to get you off my back,
我受够被审问了
but I'm done being interrogated.
听到了吗 受够了
You hear me? Done.
这顶假发花了你多少钱呀
Yo, what this weave set you back?
至少得500美金吧
Got to be at least half a G or so.
够我在审判前买♥♥烟抽了
Enough to keep me in smokes till my trial.
滚开 不然我要打人了
Get the hell away from me before I beat your face!
你要打我
You gonna beat my ass?
我们看看
Let's see.
你想跟人打上一架吗 来吧
You want to roll up on somebody, let's do it.
还是你只是想耍耍嘴皮
Or you just want to talk?
没错 快跑吧
That's right! You better run!
睡觉的时候也小心点
Better sleep with one eye open, too.
你故意找死吗
You trying to get killed?
给
Here.
在这里 她们最喜欢看到别人恐惧
The only thing they like smelling more than a man in here is fear.
拿着
Take it!
基廷
Keating!
有访客
Visitor.
-你没想到我会来 -没错
- I'm not who you were expecting. - No.
如果吓到你了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if this is a shock.
我今早和你的学生们见了个面
It's just -- I had a meeting with your students this morning.
什么
What?
只是走走程序 真的
It's just protocol. Honestly.
但和他们交谈之后
Still, talking with them,
听到你对他们是多么重要
hearing how important you are to them --
你想说什么
What is this?
如果你是来解雇我的 我明白
'Cause if you're here to fire me, I got that part.
不
No.
那你来干什么
Then why are you here?
作为我互助会的朋友
As my A.A. Friend?
我把话说清楚
'Cause let me be clear --
如果这里有人给我酒 我会喝的
if anyone offers me any liquor in here, I'm drinking it.
说吧 你到底想说什么
Go. Say what you came to say.
快说
Say it!
我就是来看看你还好吗
I just came to make sure you were okay.
就这样
That's all.
我很遗憾 安娜丽丝
I'm sorry, Annalise.
我没事
I'm fine.
我知道
I know.
我还是很遗憾
Still, I'm sorry.
你居然威胁他
You threatened him.
拜托 我只是给他个下马威
Oh, please! That was a gentle nudge.
你想看我威胁他 试试啊
You want to see a threat? Try me.
天啊 你疯了
Oh, my God, you've lost it.
现在只有我是冷静的
I am the only one holding us together right now.
你现在的行为像个独♥裁♥者
Because you're acting like Mussolini right now.
至少独♥裁♥者能办成事情 不是吗
Mussolini got things done, didn't he?
你也许没想到
It may come as a surprise to you,
但我并不是那个把大家粘合在一起的人
but I was not always the glue that held this group together.
没错 那场派对我也迟到了
Yeah. I was late to the party, too.
我不是说那是派对
Not...that it's a party.
是谋杀案...
It's a...murder.
很糟糕 但...
That's bad, but...
我知道这有多可怕
I just -- I get how scary this can be,
得知丑恶的真♥相♥
finding out about all the...awfulness.
如果你想找人聊聊 我随时在
So...I'm here if you ever need to...talk
或者拥抱也行
or...you just... want a hug.
米凯拉 康纳尔
Michaela! Connor!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我黑进了阿特伍德的服务器
I got into Atwood's server
看他们掌握了哪些针对弗兰克的证据
looking for stuff that they had on Frank,
但大部分证据是关于安娜丽丝的
but it's mostly stuff they had on Annalise.
奥利弗
Oliver.
他们在树林发现了一具无名女尸
They found a Jane Doe in the woods,
实验室进行了DNA测试来确定她的身份
and the lab ran a bunch of DNA tests to try to identify her.
她是谁
Who is it?
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
是警♥察♥
It's the po-po.
肯定是触动了警报 他们知道我们在黑
We must have triggered an alarm. They knew we were hacking --
不 不 不 我弄了一堆防火墙
No. No, no, no. I put up a bunch of firewalls.
闭嘴 冷静点
Shut up and act normal.
找到什么线索了吗
Did you find anything yet?
看看
Look at that.
要么就是地检办公室走投无路了
Either the D.A.'s office is out of options
要么就是他们决定派出大人物了
or they decided to send in the big guns.
见到你我也很高兴
Nice to see you, too.
新工作还好吗
New gig going well?
如果你能告诉我真♥相♥就更好了
It'd be a whole lot better if you told me the truth.
我一直在说真♥相♥
That's all I've done.
却还坐在这里
Yet here I sit.
还没有被起诉
No charge in sight.
韦斯并没有死于那场火灾 伙计
Wes didn't die in the fire, man.
法医报告说他死于火灾
The M.E. Report says he did.
你不也那样说吗 在你的供词里
So did you, in your...confession.
你和安娜丽丝闹翻了
You screwed up with Annalise.
你不在时她告诉了我
She told me that while you were away.
这就是你解决问题的方式
So this is your way of fixing things.
不是事事都关乎安娜丽丝
Not everything's about Annalise.
是弗兰克杀的丽贝卡吗
Did Frank kill Rebecca?
不是
No.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表