剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
as were you, according to your confession.
三角恋出现了问题
Love triangle gone wrong.
你们有什么证据
What do you have on her?
签了认罪协议 谁也不用知道
Sign the deal, and no one ever has to know.
你本可以让安娜丽丝不进监狱
You could've kept Annalise out of jail.
怎么做
How?
通过告诉警♥察♥ 那晚她不在房♥子里
By telling the police that she wasn't at the house that night.
这又不能证明人不是她杀的
That doesn't mean she didn't do this.
邦尼告诉你了吧
Bonnie told you, right?
这段时间 我一直告诉大家是你杀了韦斯
This whole time, I've been telling everyone that you killed Wes.
你现在应该求她不要杀了你
You should be begging her not to kill you right now,
-而不是攻击她 -让她自己说
- not attacking her. - Why don't you let her speak for herself?
所以呢
So...
是你吗
was it you?
是你杀了他吗
You killed him?
出去 邦尼
Leave, Bonnie.
去吧
Go.
都走
Move.
现在
Now.
你是太悲伤了
This is grief.
你是在没有意义的事情上去找意义所在
You're trying to make sense out of things that don't make sense,
找个发泄愤怒的对象
choosing a target for your anger.
-你还没有回答我的问题 -你知道答案
- You still haven't answered my question. - You know the answer.
我不知道
I don't.
我们干的所有坏事都是因你而起
Every bad thing that we've done starts with you.
你只是困惑了
You're confused.
或者我只是不知道怎么把这些事继续藏在心里
Or I just don't know how to bite my tongue anymore!
劳拉说得对 你在转移话题
Laurel's right. You're deflecting.
-你才是 -我从没杀过人
- You are. - I never killed anyone.
我也没有
Neither have I!
你们把我的丈夫分了尸 扔在垃圾桶里
You hacked up my husband, dumped his body in a garbage bin.
那都怪韦斯 好吗
Because of Wes, okay?!
我们都是在帮你和他
We were all trying to help him and you.
又来了 转移话题
There you go again, deflecting.
不 不 不
No, no, no,
是你们两个把我们拖进了你们的恋母情结中
you two dragged us into your Oedipal crap
我们一直都是在给你们擦屁♥股♥
and we've all been trying to clean it up!
你可以撤手不干的
You should've left!
-我试过 -是你自己因为你的男友
- I tried. - Well, you bailed on that plan
不愿意和你一起走而放弃这条路的
because your boyfriend wouldn't run away with you.
我是在保护他不被你伤害
I was trying to protect him from you.
是你自己无法忍♥受片刻的孤独
You couldn't stand the idea of spending one second alone.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我知道你偏执而残缺
Well, I know you're paranoid and broken,
从小时候起就没有相信过任何一个人
haven't trusted anyone since you were a little boy.
我知道你现在想耍什么把戏
I know what you're trying to do right now.
你现在还和小时候一样
And you're still acting like that little boy,
编造着别人的丑恶故事
making up ugly stories about people
因为你害怕有人会真的了解你
because you're scared of anyone actually getting to know you.
天 你为了那孩子什么都不顾
Oh, God, you're so desperate for that kid!
所以你把这些从你出生起
So you blame me for the mess
就在你的脑中的想法都怪在我的头上
that's been in your head since the day you were born!
你的儿子都死了
All your sons are dead!!
全都死了
They're all dead!
你不能用我来代替他们
And you can't use me to replace them.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye.
这里
Right here.
你说你没有伤害韦斯
You said you didn't hurt Wes.
我相信你
So I believe you.
但我也需要你相信我
But I need you to believe me, too.
原谅他
Forgive him.
不行
No.
他犯了个很严重的错误
He made a terrible mistake,
我们都犯过错
just like we all have at one point,
但是他道歉了
but he apologized.
我不管 韦斯又不会活过来
I don't care. Wes is still gone.
可这不是康纳的错
But it's not Connor's fault.
是杀了他的人的错
It's whoever killed him,
你的愤怒应该冲着那个人发泄
and that's where your anger needs to be going right now.
不然 这个孩子就会自杀
Otherwise, this boy right here is gonna kill himself
我们的手上就会沾上更多鲜血
and we'll all have more blood on our hands.
这是你们想要的吗
Is that what you want?
原谅他
Forgive him.
他手上有劳拉的把柄
He had some big file on Laurel.
-他在虚张声势 -万一不是呢
- He's bluffing. - But what if he's not?
他告诉你他在调查所有人 对吗
He told you he's investigating all the kids, right?
那是在吓唬我们
To intimidate us.
别信他
Don't fall for it.
没跟我商量前什么都不要做
And don't do anything without talking to me.
当然
Of course not.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
买♥♥把枪杀了康纳
To buy a gun so that I can use it on Connor.
我约了妇产科检查
I have an OB appointment.
还怀着孕呢
Still pregnant.
我真的觉得我们该打给那个神秘的号♥码
I really think that we should call the mystery number.
我可以隐藏自己的号♥码
I can block my cell.
他们就不会知道是我打的
There's no way they'll know it's mine.
安娜丽丝说了 不行
You heard Annalise. No.
启动引擎
过往记录
纽约市沃特街15号♥
阿特伍德去过纽约
Atwood was just in New York.
她在金融区的一个停车场停过车
She parked in a garage in the Financial District.
-什么时候 -今天
- When? - Today.
就在查尔斯·马奥尼被释放后
Right after Charles Mahoney was released.
喂
Hello?
你是在谢谢我吗
Was that a thank you?
不是
No.
法官问我是怎么得到这个消息的时候
When the judge asks me how I got the information,
我要告诉他们是你溜进她车里弄到的吗
should I just tell them that you broke into her car?
我在尽一切努力 安娜丽丝
I'm doing everything I can, Annalise.
-不 你没有 -你说什么
- No, you're not. - Excuse me?
你该直接跟她谈谈
You should just talk to her.
你以为她会跟我坦白吗
You think she's gonna confess to me?
至少她曾经吃你那套
Well, she fell for your moves before.
还是说你已经魅力不再了
Or are you not as charming as you used to be?
我要挂了
Okay. I'm gonna hang up.
是内特吗
Was that Nate?
我们需要一切能获得的帮助
We need all the help we can get.
等等
Wait.
如果康纳没有告诉我们全部事实怎么办
What if Connor isn't telling us everything?
这房♥子里真的没伏特加吗
Is there really no vodka in the house?
没有
No.
这是胚胎
There's the yolk sac.
那层厚的区域就是胎儿的位置
That thicker area there is the fetal pole.
这里
And...there you are.
心跳
The heartbeat.
这是个重大的决定
It's a big decision.
是的
Yeah.
我有多少时间
How much time do I have?
宾夕法尼亚州规定24周后不能堕胎
Pennsylvania allows abortions up until 24 weeks.
法律要求
Just know the law requires you
你在堕胎前二十四小时
to have a consultation with counselors
必须咨♥询♥医生你所有
where all your options are laid on the table
可行的选择
24 hours prior to the termination.
好吧
Right.
梅吉
Meggy.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
还好 只是--
Yeah, I just, uh--
我来看医生
I came to a doctor's appointment.
回到这里让我想起了你
Being back here made me think of you.
真的
Really?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表