剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Are you sure?
给你看了
I showed you.
我知道 但万一
No, I know, but what if it ripped
是你拿下来的时候弄破的呢
when you were taking it off?
对啊
Yeah.
"对啊"是说"就是那样"吗
"Yeah" as in "That's what happened"?
我也说不准
I don't know.
过来
Come here.
我讨厌我的基因
I hate my genes.
我十七岁就开始服药
I was on the pill when I was 17,
但还是变得像我母亲那样
but I turned into my mother --
焦虑 抑郁
anxious, depressed.
我没事
I'm fine.
我例假刚结束 所以
I just had my period, so...
我只是在胡思乱想
Yeah, I'm just being paranoid.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是的
It is.
不是 是避孕套厂家的错
No, it's the condom manufacturer's fault.
嗯 但倘若小韦斯没那么大
Yeah, but if I wasn't so big,
套套也不会破
it never would've broke.
乖 多好笑啊
Come on. That was funny.
不好笑
It wasn't.
我觉得挺好笑
I thought it was.
不好笑
It wasn't.
警探来了
Those detectives are here.
这些药物会伤害到孩子吗
Could these drugs hurt the baby?
不会
No.
用的是对孕妇无害的盐酸二氢吗♥啡♥酮
They have you on Dilaudid because it's safe for pregnancy.
让他们进来吧
Send them in.
我走了进去 谁都没看到
I walked in, I didn't see anyone,
所以我朝厨房♥看了一眼
so I looked in the kitchen.
我就是在那时候看到地下室的门是开着的
That's when I saw that the basement door was open,
所以我下去了
so I went down there.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
我听到
I just heard a -- mm --
楼上有声音
a noise coming from upstairs,
然后我就在这醒过来了
and then I woke up here.
基廷教授打电♥话♥给你的时候
When Professor Keating called you,
她有没有说为什么让你们过去
did she say why she wanted you at the house?
你们想指控她
You're trying to charge her
对我谋杀未遂 对吗
with my attempted murder, right?
安娜丽丝是无辜的
Annalise didn't do this.
因为你知道是谁干的吗
Because you know who did?
找出凶手是你的工作
Well, that's your job to figure out.
肯定是弗兰克干的 对吗
It's got to be Frank's, right?
他才回来一周
He's only been back a week.
一个性高♥潮♥还能造个孩子呢
Yeah, well, it only takes one orgasm to make a baby.
在我妈面前
Can we please stop talking about this,
能别说这事吗
especially in front of my mom?
为什么 你怕她要领养吗
Why? You afraid she's gonna want to adopt it?
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
米凯拉
Michaela.
写了什么
What does it say?
谢谢你买♥♥的机票
搂搂抱抱
妈妈
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我让她走的
I told her to go.
对 但那是在她知道有人死了之前
Yeah, but that was before she knew anyone was dead.
她知道
She knew.
她可能到机场了 我能把她找回来
She's probably at the airport. I-I can go grab her.
我不...
I don't...
我不在乎
I don't care.
听着 难过是人之常情
Look, anyone would be upset by this.
我难过是因为我们的朋友死了
I'm upset because our friend is dead,
而不是因为那个可憎的女人
not because of that terrible woman.
你刚才是把候补先生称为朋友了吗
Did you really just call Waitlist your friend?
因为我记得在他变成烤肉之前
'Cause I kind of recall you hating him
你是很讨厌他的
before he became barbecue.
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
我第二个洗
Dibs on the second shower.
你不吃东西吗
You not eating?
你是在为夫妻探视做准备
What, you trying to keep it tight for a conjugal,
还是怕要把孩子们送去游泳
or you just afraid of needing to drop the kids off at the pool?
听着 你要当着我们的面小便
Look, you gonna pee, drop a deuce,
大便 来例假和做♥爱♥
get your period, have sex in front of us.
你越早习惯越好
Sooner you get over it the better.
看 就这么简单
See, it's easy.
跟你自己一个人在我猜应该是
It's no different than you alone
宽敞豪华的高级厕所上没两样
in what I'm guessing is some big ol', fancy crib...
贱♥人♥ 别烦她了
Bitch, will you just leave her be?
要我把你淹死在你自己的尿里吗
Or do I need to drown you in your own piss?
所以你承认
So, you admit
你去拘留所和基廷女士谈过话
going to talk to Ms. Keating in her holding cell,
而且离你和验尸官
and this is just an hour
谈话才过去一个小时
after you talked to the Medical Examiner?
考虑到我们之前的关系
Due to our prior relationship,
我认为她也许能为我们提供关键的证据
I felt she might disclose key evidence for us.
我再确认一次 这是你的自发行为
To be clear, you did this on your own.
没有任何人许可你这么做 对吧
No one in this office cleared you to do that?
没有
No.
内特 我很抱歉
Well, Nate, I'm sorry,
但我们得重新审核你在这的职位
but we're gonna need to reassess your position here.
你跟他说过我们的事吗
You tell him about us?
-内特 -那就是没有了
- Nate. - That's a no.
我们在交往
We've been sleeping together.
我想任何降职
I imagine any demotion
都可能被解读成性骚扰
might be construed as sexual harassment.
随便抓女性的屁♥股♥是不对的
Grabbing a woman's ass is never okay.
我以为你是我女朋友
I thought you were my girlfriend.
这是你能想到最好的借口吗 小特朗普
That's the best excuse you could come up with, Baby Trump?
这不是借口
Mm, it's not an excuse.
你看起来跟她一模一样
You look just like her.
你也许还认识她 她叫米凯拉·普拉特
You might know her... Michaela Pratt?
就因为她是黑人我就有可能认识她吗
I might know her 'cause she's black?
我们都长得一样对吧
We all look alike?
不 不 不 我不是这个意思
No. No, no. That's not what I meant.
所以你不但是个变♥态♥还是种族主义者
So you're a racist and a pervert.
我怎么就成了种族主义者
H-How does that make me a racist?
你叫我变♥态♥我还稍微能理解 但...
I-I can understand a pervert, sure, but...
韦斯 韦斯
Wes. Wes!
这是我朋友韦斯
This is my friend Wes.
他能告诉你
He'll tell you.
她是不是跟米凯拉长得很像
Doesn't she look exactly like Michaela?
天呐 你这是越描越黑
Oh, my God. You're just making this worse!
你的确有点像她
You kind of look like her.
看见了吧 我不是个种族主义者
See? Not a racist.
你敢再接近我
Come anywhere near me again,
我就报♥警♥把你抓起来
and I report you to the police.
你也觉得我这是种族主义 对吧
You think that was racist, don't you?
我认为只是因为你是个白人
I just think you're white.
拜托 别告诉米凯拉
Please don't tell Michaela.
别闹了
Stop it.
抱歉
Sorry.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
我需要睡眠
I just need sleep.
我说过我想一个人待着
I told you I want to be alone.
我知道 我只是不知道你是不是认真的
I know. I just didn't know if you really meant that.
怎么了 奥利
What's going on, Oli?
安娜丽丝昨晚
Annalise asked me
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表