剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away with Murder"...
山姆·基廷那晚失踪了
Sam Keating went missing that night.
尸体几周后才找到
His remains were found a few weeks later.
你们共谋的吗
Did you all do that?
你真的想知道吗
Do you really want to know?
我要驳回基廷女士的保释请求
I'm denying Ms. Keating's request for bail
并命令送她回
and ordering that she be remanded
费城县监狱
to Philadelphia County Prison.
费城法医办公室的布拉德菲尔德医生
Dr. Bradfield of the Philadelphia Medical Examiner's Office
确认了吉宾斯先生的死因
has confirmed that Mr. Gibbins' cause of death
是因吸入烟尘过多导致的窒息
is asphyxiation due to smoke inhalation.
你说他在起火前就死了
You said he died before the fire.
那是在我正式尸检之前
Before I did the official autopsy.
初步的推断是会改变的
Our initial theories change all the time.
我看到有人 是你吗
I saw someone there. Was it you?
不
No.
死的应该是你
It should have been you.
听说你想进行录一份口供
We were told you wanted to make a statement?
关于韦斯·吉宾斯被杀一案
About the murder of Wes Gibbins.
怎么了
What about it?
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
你怎么知道我在哪儿
How'd you know where to find me?
我在警局有线人
I've got contacts at the station.
你知道的
You know that.
他们想怎么样
What'd they want?
他们在调查安娜丽丝
They're investigating Annalise.
你说什么了吗
You tell them anything?
没有
No.
但是我也许会说点什么
But I might.
说什么
About...?
说你杀了我父亲
That you killed my father.
你觉得劳拉会同意吗
You think Laurel would approve?
她为什么不会同意
Why wouldn't she?
因为那样会伤害到我
You'd be hurting me.
也许那正合她意
Maybe that's what she wants.
你还不了解她
You don't know her.
没有我这么了解
Not like me.
我知道你配不上她
I know that she deserves better than you.
你就配得上了
And you think that's you?
我绝对不会像你那样伤害她
I'd never hurt her the way you have.
或是伤害安娜丽丝
Or Annalise.
你不了解安娜丽丝
You don't know Annalise.
你害死了她儿子
You killed her son.
她告诉我了
She told me.
在她眼里你就是个死人
And now you're dead to her.
你知道这一点 不然你早就伤害我了
You know that. Otherwise, you'd have hurt me by now.
但你不会那么做
But you're not gonna.
因为你知道那样她永远都不会原谅你
Because you know she would never forgive you for it.
在她心里我就是比你重要这么多
That's how much more I mean to her than you.
我接他上了车
I picked him up in my car,
告诉他安娜丽丝想见他
told him Annalise wanted to see him.
他有点紧张 我看得出来
He was nervous -- I could tell.
但他还是上了车
But then he got in.
我带他去了律所
I took him to the house.
他发现她不在 很害怕 想离开
When he saw she wasn't there, he got scared, tried to leave,
于是我弄晕了他
so I knocked him out.
氯仿
Chloroform.
基廷 起来
Keating. On your feet.
我叫你"起来"
I said, "On your feet"!
你们要带她去哪儿
Where are you taking her?
转过去
Turn around.
你们要带菜鸟去哪儿
Where you taking Fresh Fish?
我还没尝过她呢
I ain't even got a taste yet.
见鬼了 大妈 我还想好好跟你玩玩
Dang, mama, I was gonna make you my boo.
切开了煤气管道 打开了灶头
Cut the gas line and left the burner going on the stove.
这样我在烧起来之前就能先离开
Gave me time to get out before it all went up.
低头
Watch your head.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
为什么
Why?
什么
What?
就算我们相信你
Let's say we do believe you.
为什么要杀他
Why kill him?
劳拉
Laurel.
费城警♥察♥局
她为了他抛弃了我
She left me for him.
我试过去接受这件事 但是...
I tried to be okay with it, but...
当我发现她怀孕后失去了理智
I lost it when I found out she was pregnant.
开门
On the gate!
我的律师在哪儿
Where's my lawyer?
安静
Quiet.
你违反了我《第六修正案》规定的律师协助权
You're violating my Sixth Amendment right to counsel.
交给你了
She's all yours.
我要求见我的律师
I demand to see my lawyer.
你也想要劳拉死吗
You wanted Laurel dead, too?
不
No.
爆♥炸♥的时候 她就在房♥子里
She was in the house when it exploded --
她不该在的
She wasn't supposed to be.
所以我才来自首
That's why I'm here.
我无法接受我伤害了她
I can't take that I hurt her.
在见到邦尼之前 我不会开口的
I don't talk till I see Bonnie.
-她没接电♥话♥ -现在是半夜
- She didn't answer her phone. - It's the middle of the night.
事态紧急
And this is urgent.
我们来聊聊弗兰克·德菲诺
Let's talk about Frank Delfino.
逍遥法外
第三季 第十一集
当德菲诺被指控
You were Delfino's lawyer, right?
企图谋杀他父亲的时候
When he was charged with attempting
你是他的律师 对吗 还让他获得了假释
to murder his father -- got him out on parole.
然后给他了一份工作 把他带回了家
After that, you gave him a job, brought him into your home.
不是正常套路啊
A little unorthodox.
他以前是你的调查员吗
Was he working as an investigator for you?
我杀了他
I killed him.
弗兰克...
Frank...
肯尼迪
JFK...
还有猫王
and Elvis.
你们还想知道什么
What else do you want to know?
我律师没来之前所有问话都是无效的
All of it is inadmissible until you get me my lawyer.
未接电♥话♥
正在呼叫
温特波顿女士
Ms. Winterbottom,
我是费城警局的泰勒警官
this is Officer Taylor from the Philadelphia PD.
起来 你可以走了
Get up. You're free to go.
不
No.
我们无法查证你的招供
Your confession can't be corroborated.
所以我们要么
So either we arrest you
以妨碍司法公正和做伪证的罪名逮捕你
for obstruction of justice and perjury
要么你自己走人 咱们忘了这茬
or you get to go home -- we forget this ever happened.
警局外面有监控摄像头吧
You got street cameras outside the station, right?
女士 你不能就这么过去
Ma'am, you can't just walk back there!
我是基廷女士的律师
I'm Ms. Keating's lawyer.
女士
Ma'am!
你打算逮捕我但不起诉我
You're gonna arrest me but not charge me?
我们在提起诉讼前
We can question you for 48 hours
可以讯问48小时
before we have to charge you.
要我们联♥系♥你的律师吗
You got a lawyer you want us to call?
不必 我不想再藏了
Nah. I'm done hiding.
弗兰克
Frank!
带他走
No. Get him out of here.
我杀了韦斯
I killed Wes.
告诉安娜丽丝我很抱歉
Tell Annalise I'm sorry!
拜托了 告诉她我很抱歉
Please! Tell her I'm sorry!
显然这是非常时期
Obviously, this is a difficult time.
希望你们充分利用各种可用资源
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表