剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
'Cause I'm an ass.
他已经答应不会告诉警♥察♥了
Look, he already promised he wouldn't go to the police.
你信吗
You believe that?
我们不是还没被逮捕吗
Well, we haven't been arrested yet, have we?
你觉得事情已经不会更糟了 是吧
You thought things couldn't get any worse, right?
-我要跟他谈谈 -不行
- I'm gonna go talk to him. - No.
你把事情搞砸了 现在我要来擦屁♥股♥
You messed up. Now it's my job to fix it.
为什么要你来擦屁♥股♥
How is that your job?
这里还有谁有个大人样
Who else is gonna be the grown-up around here?
邦邦在这呢
Hey, BonBon's here.
你今早见校长的时候有大人样吗
Oh, is that what you were doing with the president this morning?
因为我只看见了一个疯子
Because all I saw was an entitled crazy person.
我是在保护我们
I was saving our asses.
你在为安娜丽丝讲话 但她不配
You were defending Annalise like she deserves it.
如果他们如己所愿 出♥卖♥♥♥了她
If they sell her out, which you know they want to do,
我们就都完了
then we all go down.
-也许就该如此 -不
- Maybe we should. - No!
我们什么时候能不再帮助安娜丽丝
When are we gonna stop helping Annalise,
这只会让局面愈发糟糕
when it only makes things worse?
现在给我们找麻烦的是你
You are the only one getting us in trouble right now.
韦斯死了
Wes is dead.
多半是安娜丽丝杀了他
Annalise probably killed him.
不是她
She didn't.
抱歉 弗兰克干的
Oh, sorry. Frank did.
他只是在背锅
He's just taking the fall.
-你们真信呢 -听着
- You would believe that. - Listen!
安娜丽丝状况很差
Annalise is a mess.
她在牢里快要崩溃了
She is losing it in there, and...
我很害怕
I'm scared...
比我嘴上说的更害怕
more than I should admit to you.
我需要你们的帮助 她也是
So I need your help, and so does she,
也许你们讨厌这样 讨厌她
and maybe you hate that -- and her.
但你们也命悬一线
But it is your lives on the line here, too.
道理就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
看看谁回来了 男孩杀手
Well, look who's back -- the boy-killer.
怎么 你以为我不识字吗
What, you didn't think I knew how to read?
怎么回事
What was it?
和罗宾逊夫人案一样吗
One of them Mrs. Robinson type of things?
基廷谋杀学生案被拒绝保释
你的男宠受不了你的下垂乳
Your boy toy got tired of your sad old ta-tas,
所以你烧死了他
so you torched his ass?
闭嘴吧 妹子
Leave it alone, girl.
黑人男性被警♥察♥枪杀还不够惨吗
Well, ain't it bad enough our men getting shot up by the police?
现在还要担心我们会杀了他们
Now they got to worry about us killing them, too?
警♥察♥不会污人清白吗
Like police don't frame innocent people?
她不是清白的
She ain't innocent!
报纸上说了她也杀了她老公
Says right there she offed her husband, too!
真的 我很害怕
Shoot, I'm scared, to be honest,
也许你是个黑寡妇
like maybe you're one of them black widows
接着就要害我和嘉丝了
and you're gonna come at me and Jas next.
你睡着了吗
You asleep?
我十分钟后要去查房♥
I have 10 minutes before my rounds,
所以溜过来给你个这个
so I thought I would sneak you a-these.
谢谢
Thanks.
我听说你很快就能出院了
So, I heard you could get discharged soon.
没错
Yeah.
警♥察♥那边有什么消息吗
Any news from the police?
没有
Nope.
我今早好像看到那警探在这里
Didn't I see that detective in here this morning?
我还以为你现在轮班到妇产科了
Uh, I thought you were on an O.B. rotation.
没错
I am.
那你今早怎么到这儿来了
So how come you were here this morning?
我来探望你
I came to visit you.
但你没来过
You never stopped by.
是因为那人在这里
Well, that's because that guy was in here.
劳拉
Laurel?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们不是朋友 梅吉
We're not friends, Meggy.
韦斯还在的话 我们也许能成为朋友
Maybe we could have been when Wes was still here,
但他死了
but he's dead.
而你不是我的医生 那么知道我的治疗细节
And it's illegal for you to know details about my medical care
对你来说是不合法的 所以
when you're not actually my doctor, so...
我真的需要好好睡一觉
...I really need to sleep.
坐下
Sit down.
怎么了
Why?
先坐下我们再解释
Just sit. Then we'll explain.
天啊 你把情况搞得更糟糕了
My God. You're making this worse than it has to be.
你说的够多的了
You've said enough on this topic,
现在你给我闭嘴
so you can shut your mouth.
我们知道你知道 奥利弗
We know you know, Oliver.
你告诉他们了
You told them.
别看他 这里
Don't look at him. Right here.
对你来说这段时期肯定压力很大
This is clearly a stressful time for you,
对我们大家来说也是如此 我很抱歉
as it is for all of us, and I'm sorry about that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们明白你不知道其中细节
We understand that you don't know any of the details.
对 我也不想知道
Yeah, and I don't want to.
这是个聪明的举动
I think that's smart,
因为你需要知道的是...
because all you really need to know --
他刚说了他不想知道
He just said that he doesn't want to know.
山姆罪有应得
Sam deserved it.
如果可以 安娜丽丝也会这么跟你说
Even Annalise would tell you that if she could.
看这里
Back here.
你采取的任何行动 都会对我们造成影响
Every action you take right now has consequences for us.
-米凯拉 -我的人生危在旦夕
- Michaela. - This is my life on the line,
我那么努力 不能因为有人♥大♥嘴巴
and I've worked too hard to have it ruined
就放任我的人生被毁掉
because someone opened their fat mouth!
你明白的 对吧
You understand...right?
明白
I do.
很好 现在你得去黑掉地方检察官
Great. Now you need to hack the D.A.
我们检查了十英里范围内所有的街道摄像头
We checked every street cam in a 10-mile radius.
但都找不到德菲诺的车
We can't locate Delfino's car in any of them.
所以可能在韦斯死前两人就分开了
So it's possible they separated before Wes died.
德菲诺说他载韦斯到基廷家
Delfino says he drove Wes straight to Keating's house.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
我们的证据足够起诉他
We have enough to charge him.
再给我一点时间
Give me more time.
为什么
Why?
让我想想 拜托了
I just need to think. Please.
进来
Come in.
我一会再来
Should I come back?
不用 我们说完了
No, we're done.
开着门吧
Oh, keep it open.
是你喊性骚扰的
You're the one who cried sexual harassment.
告诉我你从女孩嘴里套出话了
Tell me you got something out of the girl.
她不跟我说话
She won't talk to me.
还有什么要我做的吗
Can I do anything else?
等我被炒鱿鱼了帮我找份新工作
Help me get a new job after I get fired.
-别说了 -一旦让媒体知道
- Stop. - The second the press hears
我们错误地起诉了安娜丽丝·基廷 我就完了
we wrongfully indicted Annalise Keating, I'm done.
接下来就该滚回塔尔萨了
Ship me back to Tulsa.
让我和弗兰克谈谈
Let me talk to Frank.
不行
No.
我认识他
I know the guy.
我也很擅长我的工作
And I'm damn good at my job.
你确定你不想找个律师吗
You're sure you don't want a lawyer?
我放弃了权利
I waive my rights.
我们快点把事情搞定 好让你们起诉我
Let's just get this over with so you can charge me.
我不确定我们会起诉你
See, I'm not sure that's gonna happen.
我认了罪
I confessed.
监控摄像头拍到了我
You got me on candid camera.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表