剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I got that covered.
-是吗 -是的
- You do? - Yes.
我会每天都陪着你妈妈 在她身边
I'm gonna be with your mother every day, stay by her side,
保证她不会去超♥市♥偷东西
make sure she doesn't go shoplifting any supermarkets...
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut your mouth!
我怎么知道你不会觉得无聊
How do I know you won't get bored
然后就一如既往地跑到不知哪去了
and run off someplace like you always do?
抱歉
Excuse me.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你俩需要谈谈
You two need to talk.
我要去一趟厕所
I'm going to utilize the facilities
给你们点时间解决问题
and give you two time to fix this thing,
不管你们有什么问题
whatever it is.
奥菲利亚
Ophelia --
我说了 解决它
I said fix it!
我原先不知道
I didn't know.
哪部分
Which part?
因为我跟你说过他对我做了什么
'Cause I told you what he did to me.
塞拉斯丁十三岁生日那天
Celestine's 13th birthday party.
你喝醉了
You showed up drunk.
我在门廊上给你留了块妈妈做的黄桃馅饼
I brought you a piece of Mama's peach cobbler out on the porch.
还是你也记不清事情了
Or are you having memory problems, too?
我不知道那场火的事 你母亲...
I meant I didn't know about the fire, that your mother --
你说过你不相信我
You said you didn't believe me.
安娜梅 听着
Anna Mae, listen --
我要怎样才能让你相信我
And how was I supposed to make you believe me, huh?
你想要证据 照片
You want proof? Pictures?
我不记得...
I don't remember --
你记得
You remember.
我只是任你忽视它
I just let you ignore it.
你一向擅长忽视那些事
You were always so good at ignoring things.
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我本该说得更多 做得更多
I should have said more, done more.
但他死了 我当时希望一切都结束了
But he was dead. I was hoping it was over.
还没结束 看看我
It's still not over. Look at me.
你觉得我沦落到这地步和那件事没关系吗
You think me ending up here had nothing to do with it?
你想因为你凄惨的童年埋怨我
You want to blame me for your sad childhood?
也许是我不好 但你不能坐在这儿
Maybe I deserve that, but you do not get to sit here
因为自己沦落至此而埋怨我
and blame me for where you're sitting right now.
这是你惹出的乱子
This mess is all you.
如果你这样想 也许我们不该谈了
Well, if you think that, then maybe we should be done.
你过你的 我过我的
You go your way and I go mine.
你是因为痛苦才这样说 安娜梅
This is your pain talking, Anna Mae.
我只剩痛苦了
All I have is pain!
我们都会痛苦
We all got pain.
这间屋子里的痛苦
You know, there's enough pain in this one room
都让我想蜷成一团 就此放弃
to make me curl up in a ball and give up.
这正是我想说的 你并不特别
Which proves my point. You ain't special.
你只是自私
What you are is selfish.
如果你真想帮你母亲
'Cause if you really wanted to help your mama,
你最好快点想办法离开监狱
you'd be trying to get your ass out of this jail!
告诉你母亲我在大厅等她
Tell your mother I'll be in the lobby.
都中午了 你得起床了
It's noon. You have to get up.
-我不用起床 -劳拉
- I don't, actually. - Laurel.
哈格洛夫校长说我们还不用去上课
President Hargrove said we don't have to go to class yet.
你一小时后要和弗兰克见面
You have a meeting with Frank in an hour.
我给他的公设律师打了电♥话♥
I called his public defender,
说我是米德尔顿法律中心指派给你的律师
said I was your lawyer from the Middleton Clinic
告诉他你有合法权利
and told him it was your legal right
与被指控杀害了你男朋友的嫌犯见面
to confront the man accused of killing your boyfriend.
我还告诉他 如果能让受害者对判决
I also pointed out it could benefit his case
产生同情心 会有利于他的案子
to have the victim provide sympathetic input for sentencing.
去吧 弄清你想要的答案
So, go, get your answer.
我的当事人同意本次会面
My client has agreed to this recorded meeting
并希望在判决前表达他的忏悔之情
and wishes to show his remorse prior to sentencing.
这不是审讯
Now, this is not an interview,
如果我发现有任何
and if there is any exchange
不利于我的当时人的对话
that I deem detrimental to my client's case,
我将立刻终止会面
I will end things here.
明白了
Clear?
是的
Yes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为了什么
For what?
一切
Everything.
我不知道我为什么来 真不知道
I don't know why I'm here. I don't.
我想我只是想看着你的眼睛
I guess I just wanted to look you in the eye finally
因为我并不想去相信
'cause I haven't wanted to believe
那是真的 你对
that it's true that you did...
你对韦斯做了那些
that you did that to Wes.
但是我
But I
看见你离开了地下室 所以
saw you leave the basement, so...
我猜我只能去相信我所看到的
I guess I just have to believe my own eyes.
我应该这么做 对吧
I should, right?
不要回答这个问题
Do not answer that.
他的临终遗言是什么 弗兰克
What were his last words, Frank?
会面结束了
Okay. Meeting's over.
警卫
Guard!
告诉我他的临终遗言是什么
Tell me his last words.
够了
Enough.
告诉我 我才可以放下
Tell me so that I can finally move on.
我说过会面结束了
I said that we are through here!
告诉我他的临终遗言是什么 弗兰克
Tell me what his last words were, Frank!
韦斯不是他杀的
He didn't do it.
他跟你说的
He told you that?
他不能 他的律师在那
He couldn't. His lawyer was there.
那么你是怎么知道的
Then how do you know?
是他眨了两次眼还是什么
Did he blink twice or something?
我就是知道
I just know.
我还知道是他干的
And I know that he did it.
他没有
He didn't.
不是弗兰克做的
This wasn't Frank.
因为是你做的吗
Because it was you?
大家都需要冷静一下
Okay, everyone needs to just chill.
安娜丽丝是被陷害的
Annalise is being framed.
没错
That's right.
知道吗 我忘了 是谁陷害她的
You know, I forgot. Who's doing that today?
马奥尼家还是地检
The Mahoneys or the D.A.?
-康纳 -怎么了
- Connor. - What?
有可能是弗兰克干的
It is possible that Frank did this.
这么去想才没让我发疯
Thinking that does not make me crazy.
那就别跟疯了一样
Then stop acting crazy.
没有人疯了
Nobody's crazy.
所有人都疯了 天 看看我们
We're all crazy! I mean, God, look at us.
我们正坐在这争论是谁杀害了我们的朋友
We're sitting around debating who murdered our friend.
你的朋友 你对待他就像垃圾一样
Your friend? You treated him like crap.
你现在还是一样
You still are!
不 我没有
Uh, no, I'm not.
他的尸体不见了 康纳 你有没有在意过
His body is missing, Connor! Do you even care about that?
你们呢
Do any of you?
-劳拉 我们都很难过 -是的
- Laurel, we all feel bad. - Yeah.
那去想想这意味着什么
Then think about what that means!
不是为了你们 是为了韦斯
And not just for you, but for Wes.
有人杀了他 烧了他的尸体
Somebody killed him, burned his body,
还弄丢了他的尸体
and misplaced it!
不是弗兰克做的
And it wasn't Frank.
也许你们所有人都不知道我如何知道这一点的
Maybe none of you can understand how I know that,
他是不会这样对我的
but he just wouldn't do that to me.
不管他说了什么 所以
No matter what he's saying, so just --
我们得找出是谁干的
We need to find out who did this.
我是邦尼
This is Bonnie.
由于工作人员的失职
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表