剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
-这是谁啊 -我叫劳拉 你好
- Who the hell is this? - Laurel. Hi.
如果不是警♥察♥抓住了我父亲 我就会出走
If the police hadn't caught my father, I would've run away.
阿特伍德女士告诉我没人愿意与我协商
Ms. Atwood inferred that no one would negotiate with me.
她在说谎 法官阁下
That is a lie, Your Honor.
你杀害了两个无辜的女子
You killed two innocent women.
说你会接受认罪协议
Say you'll take the deal!
快说
Say it!
看
Look.
法律中心破获失踪女孩案
哈格洛夫校长
President Hargrove?
什么事
What is it?
巴里·路易斯顿找您
Barry Lewiston is on the phone.
巴里
Hi, Barry.
而我脑子里想的是你生日要到了
I've been stressing about
我应该给你买♥♥什么礼物
what to get you for your birthday
而你却在想别的女孩
while you're into some other girl.
你就是我生命中美好的东西
You're the good thing in my life.
不是劳拉
Not Laurel.
所以他可能在任何地方
So, he could be anywhere.
在我们找到他之前 我就住在你家
I'm gonna stay at your house till we find him.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
她想杀我 劳拉
She tried to kill me, Laurel.
我们成功在一个叫科尔伯特的小镇
We were able to find your boyfriend
找到了你的男朋友
in a town called Coalport.
科尔伯特 宾夕法尼亚州
他找到弗兰克了吗
Did he find Frank?
找到了 但他不肯告诉我他在哪里
Yes, but he wouldn't tell me where he was.
-请说 -我们发现了其他人
- Talk to me. - We have another occupant
还有脉搏 重复 还有脉搏
There's a pulse. I repeat, we have a pulse.
是谁 告诉我
Who is it? Tell me!
安娜丽丝·基廷 你被捕了
Annalise Keating, you're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默 你所说的一切
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say...
处理干净
Wipe it clean.
抱歉我这么迟才来
I'm sorry it took so long.
知道他们以什么罪名起诉我了吗
Do you know what they're charging me with?
-还不知道 -你得弄明白
- No, not yet. - You have to find out.
-我知道 -我不能一直待在这里
- I know. - I can't just stay in here
等他们把罪名告诉我
until they throw the book at me.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
他们在屋里发现了其他人
They found another body in the house.
还活着 但是还不知道是谁
They're alive, but we don't know who it is.
瞳孔还有反应
Pupils are reactive.
我需要两支大口径输液 速率150
I need two large bore I.V.S. start fluids at 150.
黏膜里有很多烟灰
There's a lot of soot in the mucus membrane.
X光仪马上就到 我还安排了血气分♥析♥和血检
X-ray's on its way, and I sent for the blood gas and CBC.
烧伤情况如何
How bad are the burns?
右手臂和右腿烧伤面♥积♥达9%
Roughly 9% BSA in the right arm and leg.
吸氧量下降
O2 stats are dropping.
恐怕是吸入太多烟了 需要插管
Probably smoke inhalation. We need to intubate.
把纤维束给我
Give me the fiber-optic device.
四周前
四周前
再来两杯 谢谢
Two more, please.
还好吗
Everything okay?
还好 工作而已
Yeah, just work.
骗子
Liar.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
谢谢
Thank you.
传♥单♥的事怎么说了
So, what's up with those fliers?
找到张贴传♥单♥的人了吗
Did they find the creep who put them up?
别谈我灾难般的生活了
Let's just not talk about my disaster of a life.
那就只能谈我无聊的生活了
That just leaves us to talk about my boring life.
我还希望能过上无聊的生活呢
I'd kill for a boring life right now.
你让内特搬进你家了 那就很无聊
You let Nate move in. That's pretty boring.
是因为性吗 他有那么强
Is it the sex? It's that good?
我才不和你谈这个
We're not doing this.
没错 我可不想知道
You're right. I don't want to know.
你高兴 我就高兴
You're happy, I'm happy.
我可没说我很高兴
I didn't say I was happy.
压力大 很生气 孤独都有 但是
Stressed out, pissed off, lonely, sure, but -- oh.
让我猜猜看 你刚升为合伙人
Let me guess, you just got promoted to partner at Saatchi,
而你在帮你朋友庆祝
and you're helping your friend celebrate?
我很久之前就是合伙人了
I got partner a long time ago,
而我这位朋友其实是我女朋友
and my friend here is actually my girlfriend.
女同啊
Lesbian Heisman.
很好 很久没见过了
That's good. We haven't seen that one in a while.
你们不感兴趣也没关系
It's fine if you're not interested.
我们能接受
We can handle that.
我们对免费喝酒很感兴趣
Oh, no, we're interested in free drinks.
很好 但是先问清楚 你们是不是女同
Good, uh, but just to be clear, you are or are not gay?
我是女同 而她
I'm gay. She's...
很复杂
It's complicated.
太好了 我们是律师
Awesome. We're litigators.
我们整天和复杂的事打交道
We do complicated for a living.
告诉我你不是自己开车回来的
Tell me you didn't drive home.
不 警官
No, officer.
我打车回来的
I took a cab.
好吧 我扶你上♥床♥
Okay, let's get you to bed.
不用 我自己可以
No, no, no, no, no. I can do this.
我自己可以
I can do this much.
好了 好了 来吧 好
Okay, okay. Here we go. All right.
好吧 我不行
All right, no, I can't do this.
好 我知道
Yeah, I know.
好 好
Okay. All right.
来了
I'm coming.
你迟到了
You're late.
至少我来了
I'm here now.
钱呢
Money?
小心放好 别把自己给烧了
Careful where you stow it, or you'll blow yourself up.
我知道
I'm good.
逍遥法外
第三季 第四集
这是弗兰克 有事请留言
It's Frank. Leave a message.
是我
It's me.
我把之前的手♥机♥扔了 原因以后再说
I got rid of my old phone for reasons I'll explain in person.
这是我的新号♥码
Just -- this is my new number.
打给我
Please call me.
你来吗
You coming?
-伙计 你还好吗 -当然
- Dude, you okay? - Yeah, yeah.
汗腺问题而已
It's just a gland issue.
我只要 你知道
I just -- when that, you know,
一听到全体起立 就会变得不一样
"All rise" hits, it's go time.
我会全方位出击
I'm all like "Pow, pow" with legal hooks, cross-exam jabs,
你不用担心
and you got nothing to worry about.
不会有事的
It's going to be fine.
那是汗吗
Is that sweat?
都透过他的西装了
Like, it's making its way through his suit jacket?
嫉妒真不可取
Ain't jealousy a bitch?
得了吧 安娜丽丝会选你男朋友
Please. Annalise only picked your boyfriend
代理这个案子只是因为
for this case 'cause he's hooked up
他和你们一样是她的小宝宝
to one of her teats like the rest of you.
等等 他现在是你男朋友了
Wait, we're calling him your boyfriend now?
当然不是 我们之间只是性而已
God no. It's just sex.
从你们发出的声音判断
Pretty good sex from all the noise
是很和谐的性生活
you two have been making.
你想睡街上去吗
Uh, you want to sleep on the street?
我很愿意把沙发拿回来
'Cause I'm happy to have my couch back.
如果我老是在你楼里
Yeah, well, that might happen
中大奖 你很快就能把沙发拿回去了
if I keep hitting the jackpot at your building.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
那头银狐 五楼那个
The silver fox, the -- the one from the fifth floor,
邀请我今晚去他家吃晚餐
he invited me over for dinner tonight,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表