剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
他们总有办法把我们拽下来
they gonna find a way to pull us back down.
我有个办法
I have a plan.
如果我迫使他们承认汉娜就是线人
If I compel them to disclose Hannah as their source,
我就能完全推♥翻♥她的证词
I can undermine her testimony completely.
她指控你杀了山姆
She accused you of killing Sam.
完全是她的偏见
It all speaks to her bias against you.
告诉我你同意
Tell me you think it's a good idea.
你觉得好就行
Whatever you think.
鉴于本案犯罪情节极为恶劣
Due to the heinous nature of this crime,
尤其是对韦斯莱·吉宾斯的谋杀
specifically the murder of Wesley Gibbins,
我们认为释放基廷女士
we believe Ms. Keating's release would pose a threat
会对费城的公共安全造成威胁
to the citizens of Philadelphia.
并且根据她的财务状况...
And with her financial resources...
她有潜逃的风险
...we see little impeding her flight.
因此 公诉人强烈建议
Therefore, the State strongly recommends
法庭拒绝保释
Your Honor deny her bail.
温特波顿女士
Ms. Winterbottom?
法官大人 公诉人缺乏
Your Honor, the State's evidence
支持指控的证据
to support their allegations against my client is lacking,
所有指控皆是空穴来风
if not non-existent.
我们今天在此并非为讨论案情 法官大人
We aren't arguing the facts of this case today, Your Honor.
任何试图拒绝我的委托人保释的理由
Any effort to deny my client bail
必须建立在可靠的证据上...
must be based on credible evidence...
但是公诉人的证据仅仅基于匿名来源
...but the State's case is based on an anonymous source.
反对 纯属推测
Objection. Speculative.
我的委托人在受害者
My client was arrested
被尸检之前就已经被逮捕了
before an autopsy of the victim could be conducted.
有独♥立♥证据可以做出合理的解释
There's an independent basis for probable cause.
我们有权要求查验线报的来源
It's our right to ask that the source be identified
确保本案公正
to know whether there's any warrant to this case.
丹沃先生 请问你为什么不愿揭示消息来源
Mr. Denver, may I ask why you don't want to reveal this source?
我们得确保证人安全 法官大人
We are protecting their safety, Your Honor.
你需要向法庭
Well, certainly there's additional evidence
提供更多的证据以证明被告
you could offer the court to prove that the defendant
不应被取保候审
should remain in custody until the trial,
否则我倾向于允许保释
otherwise I'm inclined to set bail.
法官大人 我们请求短暂休庭
Your Honor, we would ask for a short recess
私下讨论一下该问题
so that we may discuss the matter internally?
十五分钟
15 minutes.
老天 出什么事了
Oh, my God. What happened?
我说了些不该说的话
I said some stuff I shouldn't have.
人都去哪里了
Well, where is everyone?
米凯拉在医院
Michaela's at the hospital.
亚设在安娜丽丝的保释听证会
Asher's at Annalise's bail hearing.
你不想去吗
And you didn't want to go?
我也不知道我现在希望安娜丽丝怎么样
I don't know what I want to happen to Annalise right now.
因为你认为是她干的
Because you think she did it?
我不知道
I don't know.
奥利 你得去找警♥察♥
Oli, you got to go to the police.
不
No.
你可以说
You can tell them
你清理了她手♥机♥上的数据是因为她威胁了你
that you cleared her phone because she threatened you.
-她没有 -你可以获得豁免权
- She didn't. - You can get immunity.
-那你呢 -那不重要
- And what about you? - It doesn't matter.
我不会告发你的
I-I'm not just gonna go turn you in.
我不会有事的 好吗
I'm gonna be fine, okay?
你是我生命的一切 康纳尔
You're my life, Connor.
你会找到更好的人
Well, you can find someone better!
别这么说
Don't say that.
我和托马斯上♥床♥了
I slept with Thomas.
我昨晚就是在做这件事
That's what I was doing last night.
我和他上♥床♥了
I was -- I was sleeping with him.
我没在亚设家
I -- I wasn't at Asher's.
你还想保护我吗
You still want to protect me?
-当然 -奥利
- Of course. - Oli.
你和他上♥床♥是为了伤害我
You just slept with him to hurt me.
对 而且我会继续伤害你
Yeah, and I'm gonna continue to hurt you.
我就是这样
It's -- It's what I do.
我...我就是这种人
It's who -- It's who I am.
我们都是这样 我们是坏人
It's who we all are. We are bad people.
不 你不是
No. No, you're not.
听着 我都不在乎韦斯死了
Look, I don't even care that Wes is dead.
真的 我不在乎...
I don't. Honestly, I do--
我一点感觉都没有
I feel nothing.
我只是个残缺的人
I'm just broken and sick,
我不想再这样了
and I need all of this to stop.
拜托
So, please...
拜托你 做我没办法做的事吧
please, just do what I never could.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
我
I --
你可以结束这一切
You can end all this.
别说话
Just be quiet.
这涉及到安全问题 法官大人
This is a question of safety, Your Honor,
因此我们不能透露线人的身份
which is why we cannot reveal the identity of our source.
但是 我们打算现在
However, we are prepared to disclose
公布另外一份证据
an additional piece of evidence at this time.
阿特伍德女士
Ms. Atwood.
法官大人 我最近在调查
Your Honor, I've been running point on an investigation
安娜丽丝·基廷可能涉及的
into Annalise Keating's potential involvement
其他几起案件
in a number of unsolved crimes.
我们联♥系♥到韦斯莱·吉宾斯 并向他提供
We approached Wesley Gibbins with an immunity deal
一份豁免协议来换取他的合作
in exchange for his cooperation
以便对她立案调查
in building the case against her.
吉宾斯先生没有在协议上签字
Mr. Gibbins did not sign the immunity deal,
但他在上面做了笔记
but you can see he made notations
证明他正考虑接受这份协议
which prove he was about to accept the terms.
不幸的是 他离开了警局
Unfortunately, he left the station
而几小时后 便死于火灾
and, in just a few hours, was killed in a fire.
我们认为吉宾斯先生当时去了基廷女士家
We proffer that Mr. Gibbins went to Ms. Keating's,
把调查的事告诉了她
told her about the investigation,
因此她将其杀害
which is why she killed him.
法官大人 还有其他的嫌疑人
Your Honor, there are other suspects
但检察官办公室拒绝调查
the D.A.'s Office is refusing to look into.
另外 我们的调查...
Furthermore, our investigation --
被害人是
The victim was an eyewitness
查尔斯·马奥尼谋杀案的目击证人
in the Charles Mahoney murder trial.
所有的证据都指向基廷女士
All the evidence points to Ms. Keating.
显然 马奥尼一家有动机
Clearly, the Mahoney family had motive
杀死吉宾斯先生
to kill Mr. Gibbins.
温特波顿小姐 你要求更多的证据
Ms. Winterbottom, you asked for more evidence.
-这就是了 -可是法官大人
- This is it. - But, Your Honor --
我要驳回基廷女士的保释请求
I'm denying Ms. Keating's request for bail
并命令送她回
and ordering that she be remanded
费城县监狱还押候审
to Philadelphia County Prison to await trial.
韦斯没有签署协议
Wes didn't sign the deal.
-那我们就能质疑他们的动机理论 -邦尼
- That means we can challenge the theory of motive. - Bonnie.
如果这是他们的底牌 我会让它作废
If that's all they have, I'll get it thrown out.
你没听到他们说的吗
Didn't you hear them?
这才刚开始
It's just the beginning.
你已经尽力了
You did your best.
下午好
Good afternoon.
在此代表地检办公室
On behalf of the District Attorney's Office,
我们很高兴听到法官决定
we're pleased with the judge's decision
在我们起诉安娜丽丝·基廷期间
to keep Annalise Keating in state custody
对她进行拘留
for the duration of her prosecution.
一个年轻人被谋杀了
A young man has been murdered,
犯下此等重罪的基廷女士被绳之于法
and it is of the upmost importance to A.D.A. Atwood and myself
这对助理检察官阿特伍德和我本人都非常重要
that Ms. Keating be brought to justice for this heinous crime.
你说得对
You're right.
我之前的举动非常不文明
I acted like a Neanderthal,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表