剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Beg the church to take you back or go sleep on the street,
但我现在不会照顾你
but I'm not gonna be the one to take care of you right now.
但我给了你这么多
After all that I've given you?
你给了我什么
What have you given me?
我人生的一切都靠自己争取
Everything in my life, I gave me.
放屁
Bull.
瞧瞧你其他孩子
Look at your other children!
只有我没那么糟糕
I'm the only one who's not a complete disaster.
你确定吗
You're pretty sure about that?
因为你的金龟婿离开了你
'Cause I think that richy-rich fiancé left you.
天啊 滚出去
Oh, my God. Get out!
你也许不记得
Maybe you forgot about it,
但我绝对忘不掉 当初我在
but I will never forget what it was like seeing you
那栋破房♥子里救下你的场面
in that sorry-ass swamp shack, where we rescued you.
福利局救了我 然后我救了自己
Social Services rescued me, then I rescued myself!
你只是想自我感觉良好
You just needed to feel good about yourself.
那你做得很棒啊
So, hey! Job well done!
你做了慈善工作 救了你的黑人宝宝
You did your charity work, saved your little black baby.
现在我要求你离开
And now I'm asking you to leave.
你个忘恩负义的贱♥人♥
You ungrateful little ho.
抱歉 你好 我本想阻止他们
Sorry. Hi. I tried to stop them.
普拉特伯母 很高兴见到你
Mama Pratt! We're so excited to meet you!
你好 我是劳拉
Hi. I'm Laurel.
我们带了点路易斯安那的特产
We brought you a little taste of Louisiana!
一般都会这样
It happens all the time.
地检打印出你的口供
The D.A. gets your statement typed up,
让你签字确认口供
needs you to sign off that the wording's correct.
至少他们不想麻烦你跑去纽约
At least they're trying to save you the trip to New York.
所以这和马奥尼案有关吗
So it's about the Mahoney trial?
除非警♥察♥有其他理由想盘问你
Unless there's another reason the police want to talk to you.
这边
This way.
就吃一口
Just take a bite.
你觉得他们知道些什么
What do you think they know?
我现在不想动脑子
I don't want to think about it.
但我们可以做好准备
Okay, but there are things we can do to prepare.
我烧了那些文件
I burned the files.
怎么
What?
你觉得还不够好吗
You don't think that was good enough?
是真的吗
Is it true?
你跟他睡了
You sleep with him?
这不代表什么
It didn't mean anything.
我去煮咖啡
I'll make coffee.
一 二 三 干
One, two, three, shoot!
-抱歉 -省省吧
- I'm so sorry. - Save it.
天啊 看那性感激凸
Oh, my God! Look at that trouser snake!
我也许不该在你们面前登汉炮
Uh, I probably shouldn't be on Humpr in front of you.
确实不应该
No, you shouldn't be.
我养了四个儿子
I have raised four sons.
我当然见过他们的小丁丁
I have seen my share of dinglebirds before.
这个汉炮必须是同性恋吗 异性恋可以吗
So, on this Humpr, do you have to be gay or is it breeders?
得是同性恋 看照片不喜欢就划掉
Gay. You scroll through the photos until you see one
看到喜欢的就约会 就这样
that you want and then you set up a date, and that's it.
好吧 他不错
Okay. Ooh, he's fine.
我喜欢 看那性感的
I like that. Look at that hot m--
这是托马斯吗
Is that Thomas?
-什么 -不
- What?! - No!
是他联♥系♥的我 没什么大不了
Look. He contacted me. What's the big deal?
不要重色轻友
Dude, bros before hoes!
管他呢
Whatever.
我们已经说好等下在无秘酒吧见面
We already talked about meeting up at Debriefed later.
-是个同性恋酒吧 -我想去
- It's a gay bar. - I want to go.
你应该去 趁你不在 我就可以搬家了
You should. That way, I can move out while you're gone.
你付得起吗
Sure you can afford it?
搬去新家 榨干又一个家庭
Just gonna move in and leech off another family
直到你们这些被宠坏的小坏蛋们厌倦
till your spoiled little ass gets bored with them, too?
也许我可以领养一帮孩子来骗取福利金
Or maybe I'll adopt a bunch of kids and collect the welfare checks.
根本不值得 相信我
Ain't worth it. Trust me.
我有个办法
Okay, I have an idea!
不如我带康纳尔去我家约个小帅哥
How about we take Connor to find a twink at my place
让米凯拉和普拉特伯母单独谈谈
and we can leave Michaela and Mrs. Pratt to hang out alone?
别离开我
Don't leave me.
该睡觉了
It's time for bed.
邦尼
Bonnie...
好好休息
Just rest.
你和安娜丽丝·基廷认识多久了
How long have you and Annalise Keating known each other?
从我上她课开始认识的
Since I started taking her class.
你认为你们俩关系亲密吗
Would you say you two are close?
这不是关于马奥尼案的吗
We assumed this was about the Mahoney case.
为何要问我的委托人和安娜丽丝·基廷的关系
What's the interest in my client's relationship with Annalise Keating?
我们在调查她牵涉进谋杀案的可能性
We're looking into her possible involvement in a murder.
这和我的委托人有什么关系
What's that have to do with my client?
我们正在试图弄明白
That's what we're trying to figure out.
告诉我们到底怎么回事 否则我们马上就走
Tell us what this is, or we leave.
我们希望韦斯能配合一起正在调查中的案件
We'd like Wes to cooperate in an ongoing investigation.
对基廷教授的调查
An investigation into Professor Keating?
在森林中发现了一具尸体
A body was found in the woods.
上面的DNA和与基廷女士有关联的人相匹配
We got a DNA match to someone who was associated with Ms. Keating.
作为一名法律系学生 你应该清楚
Now, you being a law student, I'm sure you know how often
女人被男友所杀的概率有多大
a woman's murder is committed by her boyfriend.
你曾和丽贝卡·萨特约会
You dated Rebecca Sutter.
对吗
Right?
你不用告诉我你知道什么
Look, I don't need you to tell me what you know
或者你"做了"什么
or what you allegedly did.
当给你提供豁免权时 你要抓住
When you're offered immunity, you take it.
韦斯 这很严重
Wes, this is serious.
他们是冲着安娜丽丝来的 不是你
It's Annalise they're after here, not you.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
你被她洗♥脑♥了
She's gotten into your head.
我明白她那种高度的人可以控制他人
I get how that could happen with someone of her stature,
但现在该剪断束缚了
but now is the time to cut the cord.
你没听见吗
Did you not hear me?
你被解雇了
You're fired.
某人又做回警探了
Someone make Detective again?
实际上是地检的调查员
Investigator for the D.A., actually.
不错啊
Impressive.
你参与基廷的案子了吗
You working the Keating investigation?
这件案子我们不能多说
We're being tight-lipped on this one.
再见
Good to see you.
邦尼
Bonnie?
地检在调查安娜丽丝
The D.A. is investigating Annalise.
弗兰克
Frank?
你能解决这事
You can fix this.
代她受罪吧
Take the fall.
你骗了我
So it was a lie, huh?
没有
No.
你说爱我
You love me,
但你想让我给你们所有人替罪
but you want me to jump on the grenade for all of us?
我希望我们都能安然无恙
I want us all to be safe.
呼叫韦斯
来电
安娜丽丝
我是韦斯 请留言
Hey. It's Wes. You know what to do.
韦斯 我要你马上过来
Wes, I need you to come to the house right away.
我会当面和你解释 但是...
I'll explain in person, but...
这很重要
it's important.
米德尔顿篝火晚会
篝火晚会参与人数创记录
作者 詹妮弗·弗兰巴斯
2014年12月13日
山姆·基廷失踪
心理学教授已被确认失踪
2014年12月14日
山姆·基廷遗骸于垃圾堆中发现
来电
安娜丽丝
-你好 -你在哪儿
- H-Hello? - Where are you?
-法律中心 -待在那儿 我马上过去
- The clinic. - Okay. Stay there. I'm coming to you.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表