剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
-我们来玩一个游戏 -来认识一下邦尼
- We're gonna play a game. - Meet Bonnie.
-这是什么东西 -邦尼的童年
- What the hell is this? - Bonnie's childhood.
而那个男人是她父亲
And that man is her father.
我爱你
I love you.
不管你想要什么 我都会做
Whatever you want, I'll do it.
求你了 给我个机会
So, please, just let me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我能在你这待一段时间吗
Can I crash here for a while?
我们上♥床♥了
We're screwing.
学校仍在寻找海报张贴者
差不多每张报纸上
There is an article on Annalise
都有关于安娜丽丝的报道
in almost every single paper.
这可不是小事
This is a big deal.
你被停职了
You are suspended.
不行
No.
安娜丽丝 拜托
Annalise, please.
没人想要
No one here --
别让我进教室
Lock me out of my classroom!
你是不是担心海报是弗兰克贴的
Are you worried Frank's behind the fliers?
你担心弗兰克会把马奥尼枪击案栽赃给我
You think that Frank might try to pin Mahoney's shooting on me.
我没有选择 他死了
I didn't have a choice. He's dead.
所以他可能在任何地方
So, he could be anywhere.
在我们找到他之前 我就住在你家
I'm gonna stay at your house till we find him.
是劳拉 她一直在打给弗兰克
It's Laurel. She's been calling Frank.
你父亲怎么了
What's the deal with your father?
他不是个好人
He is not a good person.
弗兰克 我爱你 求你回来我们身边吧
Frank, I love you. Please come back to us.
现在你去看你♥爸♥爸吧
Now you just got to go see your father.
处理干净
Wipe it clean.
所有数据
Everything on it.
安娜丽丝·基廷 你被捕了
Annalise Keating, you're under arrest.
振作点 汉普顿
Pull it together, Hampton.
触摸解锁
没找到你的手♥机♥
There was no phone with your belongings.
丢了吗
Did you lose it?
一定是你的人粗暴对待我时掉了
I must've dropped it when your colleagues manhandled me.
我的工作已经很不好做了 不用你给我脸色
My job is hard enough without you giving me attitude.
过来
Here.
直视相机
Look straight into the camera, please.
逍遥法外
第三季 第三集
六周前
六周前
做了奶昔 你可以带着路上喝
Made a smoothie. You can take it with you.
放培根了
Does it have bacon in it?
尝尝再说
Try it before you judge.
味道不错
It's good.
咖啡也好了
Your crack's ready, too.
告诉你一声
So you know,
我上报了弗兰克的失踪
I filed a missing person report on Frank.
什么
What?!
我只是试探你
That was a test.
我什么都没做 暂时还没
I haven't done anything -- yet.
-内特 -所以你想让我就这么干等着
- Nate. - So, you'd just rather I wait
直到他做出什么可怕的事
until he does something terrible?
不会发生可怕的事的
Nothing terrible's gonna happen.
我正在处理
I'm handling it.
怎么处理
How?
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我不该把你扯进来
I shouldn't have involved you.
我觉得我们这段时间
It would be better for the both of us
保持一点距离会比较好
if we just keep certain things separate for a while.
你现在居然还想着政教分离
Church and state. Now you care about that?
我想的是不要再次伤害你
I care about not hurting you again.
你不相信我
You don't trust me.
跟这完全没关系
That's not what this is about.
还是说我根本没搞明白现在到底在干什么
Or am I confused about what exactly we're doing here?
我不知道我们是在干什么 但你也不知道
I don't know what we're doing, but neither do you.
能不能不要现在决定
Look, can we just not decide that right now?
看看会有什么发展
Let's just see where it goes.
看看会有什么发展
See where it goes, huh?
好吧
Okay.
你又要害我迟到了
You're gonna make me late for work again.
奶昔
Smoothie.
早上好
Good morning.
希望你来找我是要告诉我你们找到
I hope you're here because you found the person
张贴传♥单♥的人了
behind those fliers.
我们还在调查
We're still looking into it.
-再查认真点 -安娜丽丝 拜托
- Look harder. - Annalise, please --
你在会议上给我搞突然袭击
You blindsided me at the meeting.
我很抱歉
And I apologize for that.
-我 -但是
- I -- - But?
说实话 如果我只是个旁观者
Honestly, if I were just a spectator in that boardroom,
我也许会站起来欢呼
I would've stood up and cheered.
也许你应该这么做
Maybe you should have.
那样的话我们现在就不会处在这种境地
Then we wouldn't be in this predicament.
我们会处在这种境地是因为
Well, we're in this predicament because you insist on
你每件事都要争个透底
making everything a fight.
我的职业生涯危在旦夕
My entire career's under attack.
现在对我来说每一件事都是一场战斗
Everything is a fight for me right now.
没错
Exactly.
如果你跟我合作 我可以帮你
I can be on your side if you just work with me.
你很享受吧
You enjoy this?
当个乖乖女收集小红花
Being the good girl collecting gold stars from the board.
你根本不了解我
You don't know me.
我来是想告诉你 这事我可以处理
I just came to say that I think I can manage this.
你只需要做好自己的工作
All I need you to do is your part.
保持低调
Keep a low profile.
我的新案子可能低调不起来
Might be hard with my new case.
什么意思
What does that mean?
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
安娜丽丝
Annalise!
那是什么 放大
Hey, what's that? Zoom in.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
-看起来是 -我去
- She looks dead. - Holy --
来见过我们下一位当事人
Meet our next client,
托比·所罗门 人称...
Toby Solomon, also known as...?
米尔斯顿先生
Mr. Millstone.
"应♥召♥女郎跟踪狂"
The Call Girl Creeper.
他和一位卖♥♥淫♥女♥嗑液体"逍遥丸"
He was doing liquid "G" with an escort
她晕过去了
when she passed out,
他就将她的尸体扔在了公♥寓♥外面
so he dumped her body outside the apartment.
她在两天后死于呼吸衰竭
She died of respiratory failure two days later.
事件中的"她"是弗吉尼亚·迈克尔森
"She" being Virginia Michaelson.
她吸毒过量的场景
Her overdose is caught
被邻居的实时监控拍摄到
on a neighbor's live video feed.
冈德森小姐
Ms. Gunderson.
所罗门是个冷酷无情的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Solomon is a heartless real-estate developer.
他怎么可能需要无偿法律服务
In what world does he need a pro bono clinic?
首先 评估当事人的时候
One -- put aside your personal feelings
不要带个人情感
when assessing a client.
其次 他因为这个案子破产了
Two -- he was bankrupted by this case.
他开了大概十个律师
Because he fired like 10 of his attorneys
因为他们让他接受认罪协议
when they told him to take a plea deal.
是五个律师 没有被点名不准发言
Five of his attorneys, and don't speak unless called on.
我们在庭审中途接下这个案子
Now, we're joining this mid-trial.
公诉方一直在跟进 案子已经过半
The prosecution is halfway through the case,
并且陪审团也很倾向于公诉方
and has done a pretty good job with the jury.
我们要如何扭转局势
So, how do we undo that?
不是吧
Really?
这是一个八卦小报趋之若鹜的杀人案
I'm handing you a tabloid murder case,
居然没人愿意协助我
and no one wants to sit with me at the table?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表