剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
亚设也不错 他的照片让我眼前一亮
Asher seems nice, too. His picture surprised me.
我都不知道你喜欢白人
I didn't know you like white boys.
你怎么看到他的照片的
How did you see his picture?
他发了一张自♥拍♥给我
He sent me a selfie.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
别生他的气
Don't be mad at him.
我完全是哄着他给了我你的住址
I totally bamboozled him into giving me your address,
而我本不该需要这么做
which I never should've had to do.
你要什么
What do you need?
你搭飞机来我的公♥寓♥
You got on a plane, you're in my apartment,
这说明你有求于我 你要什么
which means you need something. What is it?
那个
Well, uh...
我得了癌症
I've got the cancer.
-好吧 我是在说谎 -我知道
- Okay, I'm lying. - I know.
小米 我离开了你♥爸♥
Micky, I left your daddy.
所以如果你不介意
So, if it's all right with you,
我可能需要找个地方住 就几周
I might need a place to stay for just a few weeks.
康纳尔 要来点吗
Connor, you want some?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we please talk?
别在这儿
Not here.
我很抱歉 好吗 我只是想保护你
I'm sorry, okay? I was just trying to protect you.
正是如此 不能再这样了
Exactly. You have to stop that.
什么
What?
把我当慈善事业对待
Treating me like some charity case.
我没把你当慈...
I'm not treating you like a chari--
你刚还承认骗了我
You just admitted you lied to me
因为担心我会因为弗兰克的事生气
'cause you were worried I'd freak out about Frank!
原来是因为弗兰克
This is about Frank?!
不 不是因为弗兰克
No, it's not about Frank.
那你怎么现在又想吵架呢
Then why are you trying to pick a fight right now?
-因为我感觉不爽 -不爽什么
- 'Cause I have a bad feeling. - About?
我觉得你跟我在一起是想救治我
That you're only with me 'cause you want to fix me.
-不是这样的 -说得通
- That's not true! - It makes sense.
你从小到大都想救治你妈
You've spent your whole life trying to fix your mom.
-怎么着 轮到我了吗 -我妈
- And now what? It's my turn? - My mom?
听我说 别烦这事了
You know what? Don't worry about it.
不 好 等等
No. Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait.
你的意思是
So what you're saying
我妈有精神病 所以我也有 对吗
is 'cause my mom's mentally ill, I am, too?
-我不是那个意思 -咱们明说了吧
- No. That's not what I'm saying. - 'Cause let's be clear.
救治他人...更像是你常做的事
Fixing people -- that's more your issue than it is mine.
-何出此言 -你跟丽贝卡相爱
- How? - You only fell for Rebecca 'cause she was
因为她是受伤的小可怜 你想拯救她
some broken little bird that you just wanted to save!
对不起 我伤到你感情了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings?
我只是实话实说
I'm just trying to be honest.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
-这个 -我们不该在这儿谈
- This is...- We shouldn't talk about this here.
-小情人吵架了吗 -闭嘴
- Did you two just have a lovers' quarrel? - Shut up.
来电
文斯
你好
Hello?
别慌 但你现在得来趟警局
Don't get alarmed, but you need to come to the police station.
为什么
Why?
我会当面和你解释 但是这很重要
I'll explain in person, but it's important.
他的律师正在把他叫过来
His attorney's calling him down here right now.
很好 拿下他
Good. Land him.
一有消息马上给我打电♥话♥
Call as soon as you get anything.
抱歉打断你的电♥话♥
Sorry for barging in.
没关系 真是惊喜
No, it's a nice surprise.
我很想和你喝杯咖啡
I would say let's grab a coffee,
但我现在有点忙不过来
but I actually have my hands full right now.
对 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
你雇我是不是因为
Did you only hire me
我可以帮你调查安娜丽丝
so I'd help your investigation into Annalise?
所以你确实还和她有交流
So you do still talk to her.
所以是真的吗
So it is true?
让我把话说清楚
Let me be clear.
这间办公室没有在调查安娜丽丝·基廷
This office is not investigating Annalise Keating.
我之所以帮你是因为这工作是你应得的
And why I helped you get this job is because you deserve it.
我们应该结束了
We should end this.
你没听到我刚才说的话吗
Did you not just hear me?
我只是觉得在事情变得更复杂之前
I just think it's in both our best interests
就此结束对咱俩都好
to stop before things get more...complicated.
对冲基金继承人查尔斯·马奥尼涉嫌谋杀罪而受审
对冲基金继承人查尔斯·马奥尼涉嫌谋杀罪而受审
丽贝卡·萨特
-我还以为是你呢 -因为我是那样的人吗
- I thought it was you. - Because I'm that guy?
当然不是
Of course not.
-我很抱歉 -不必
- I'm so sorry. - Don't be.
为什么死人手♥机♥上会有你的裸照
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
杀了我 杀了我 杀了我
Kill me. Kill me. Kill me!
-你就是个下流肮脏的贱婊 -对不起
- You disgusting slut. - I'm so sorry.
你会在这房♥子里孤独终老
You're gonna die alone in this house.
你对我来说不过是个性玩物
You're nothing but a piece of ass.
开枪啊 为我动手
Pull it! Do it for me!
莱拉有了六周的身孕
Lila was six weeks pregnant.
你杀了我儿子
You killed my son.
弗兰克在这吗
Is Frank here?
很好
Good.
但已经不重要了 因为我们都要进监狱了
Not that it matters, cause we're all going to jail.
地检办公室正在调查我
The D.A.'s office is investigating me.
所以
So...
去拿个杯子
get a glass.
你还有不少要喝的
You got some catching up to do.
我是韦斯 请留言
Hey. It's Wes. You know what to do.
你去哪了 我现在想救治你一把
Where'd you go? I'm in the mood to fix you right now.
-披萨来了 -赶紧回电♥话♥
- Pizza's here! - So just call me.
你喝这么多
Hey, do you think it's a good idea
真的没事吗
for you to be getting wasted?
怎么了 有什么问题吗
Yeah. Why? Do you have a problem with it?
不 我没问题
No, not for me.
但我隐约记得你篝火节那天晚上
But I vaguely remember you showing up on my doorstep
一团糟地出现在我家门口
messed up the night of the bonfire
说你有滥用药品的问题
with a substance-abuse problem.
你真可爱
You're cute.
什么
What?
你竟然信了
That you bought that.
那话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我没嗑嗨 奥利 我只是精神受创
I wasn't high, Oli. I was traumatized.
为什么会精神受创
Traumatized from what?
你不知道吗
Like you don't already know.
卡斯蒂洛 我们走
Castillo! IVámonos!
我只是意识到我的余生不能被
I just realized I can't let some lazy,
好吃懒做的人耽误了
deadbeat man take my last remaining years.
因为你我才决定要坦诚面对自己
You inspired me to be honest.
好的 你需要回到家
Okay, you need to go back home,
告诉爸爸你回心转意想和他重修旧好了
tell Daddy you changed your mind and you want him back.
什么
What?
你有银行账户吗
Do you even have a bank account?
我可以申请一个
I can get one.
没错 爸爸知道怎么照顾你
Exactly. Daddy knows how to take care of you.
你这么说政♥治♥上可一点都不正确
That's not very P.C.
好吧 那就离开他
Okay. Well, then, fine. Leave him.
但请你去找其他孩子 睡在他们的沙发上
But go ask one of your other children to sleep on their couch.
好吧 你知道维奥莱又开始嗑药了吧
All right, you do know that Violet is back on the Oxy, right?
奥德特还和渣渣德伍德在一起
And Odette is still with dirty Durwood.
这都不关我的事
None of this is my problem!
在你们之中
Out of all of y'all,
我以为你会理解我
I thought you'd be the one that would understand.
这是我人生的重大决定
This is a big life decision for me!
我不理解 也不关心
I don't understand. Or care, to be honest.
求教堂收留你 或者睡大街
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表