剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
to the police after Sam.
但你没有那么做
But, you know, instead, you --
反倒引发了一系列疯狂的事
you started this insane game of chess
东奔西跑 满嘴谎言
of -- of running around and lying...
我觉得你是厉害强大的女人
I thought you were this amazing, powerful woman,
但看看你的生活
but look at your life.
没人在你身边
You have no one.
我完全照你说的做
I do whatever you say --
这就是我们的关系
that's what our relationship is --
你控制我 我服从你
you controlling me and me following your orders
就像傀儡
like some...puppet.
我觉得我父亲很会欺负人
I thought my father was a bully,
但你完全甩了他一大截
but you take it to a whole another level.
而现在 我们都崩溃无助
And now we're -- we're all basket cases.
不过也许你就喜欢这样
But, you know, maybe you like that.
你不尊重我们
I mean, you don't respect any of us.
但最糟糕的是
But the worst part is
我觉得你不自重
that I don't think you respect yourself.
最让我烦恼的是 我有时
And it makes me feel sick that some part of me
还想着要讨好你
still just wants to please you.
冷血 虚伪
Cold, two-faced...
刻薄 酗酒
Mean alcoholic...
我不想讨厌你...
I don't want to hate you...
我没想到我会这么气愤...
...angry in this way that I didn't know was possible...
让我感觉很孤独
It just makes me feel alone...
你不开心
You're not happy.
-很害怕 -我们不开心
- ...and scared. - We're not happy.
我甚至每天早晨醒来
...to the point that I wake up every morning
都想"我们也许就该进监狱"
and I think, "Maybe we should just go to jail."
我们都不开心
None of us are happy.
让我的行为很疯狂
...and it's making me act insane.
-欺骗 -困惑
- Phony. - Confused.
-痛苦 -可悲
- Miserable. - Pathetic.
-气愤 -难过
- Pissed off. - Sad.
-绝望 -病态
- Hopeless. - Toxic.
-疯狂 -疲惫
- Insane. - Exhausted.
-虚伪 -分♥裂♥
- Two-sided. - Broken.
厌倦
Tired.
你说
Go ahead.
不
No.
我受得了 韦斯
I can take it, Wes.
不是那样
It's not that.
你知道我对你的想法
You already know how I feel about you.
好好睡一觉
Get a good night's sleep.
明天重新再来
We'll start fresh tomorrow.
怎么 你害羞了
What -- you're shy?
你不害羞吗
You're not?
要紧的不是你的身材
It's not how your body looks --
而是活好不好
it's how you use it.
-好吧 -快过来
- Okay. u202d- Come here.
-过来 -好吧 好的 好的
- Come here. - All right, okay, okay, okay.
你先在这等一下
You...just stay right there.
我等你
I'm staying.
没什么好羞愧的
There's no shame in this.
他做出什么反应都可以
He can react however he wants to react.
最重要的是你要做你自己
The most important thing is that you just got to be you.
你可以的 汉普顿
You got this, Hampton.
我希望你不要介意我翻了你的抽屉
I, uh, hope you don't mind I went into your drawer.
只是觉得我们或许可以用这些东西
Just figured we could probably use these.
好吧 那个 看情况
Yeah, that, um... that depends.
我明白了 你在和我玩欲擒故纵
Oh, I see. Now you're gonna play hard to get.
托马斯
Thomas.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
我是阳性
I'm poz.
已经几乎检查不出来了
Like, undetectable.
我一个星期前去见了医生
I-I went to the doctor a week ago,
也就是说 和那些声称
which means, if we use a condom,
自己是阴性 但是最近
it's actually safer to have sex with me
没做过检查的人相比 如果我们戴套
than it is with someone who says he's negative
和我做♥爱♥会更安全
but then, like, hasn't been tested recently.
我告诉你是因为
I'm just telling you all of this because, uh,
你脱♥光♥了 看起来很棒
you're naked, which is awesome.
令人惊叹
Like, wow.
你生气了吗
Uh, are you mad?
没有 天哪 没有 当然没有
No, no, God, no. Of course not.
我真的已经开始喜欢你了
Uh, I was just really starting to like you.
那是件很糟糕的事情吗
Is that such a bad thing?
天啊 不 我很抱歉
Oh, my God, no. I'm -- I'm sorry.
我不是
This is...
我不是这个意思
This is coming out all wrong.
-是吗 -是的
- Is it? - u202dYes.
因为我不需要你拐弯抹角
'Cause I don't need you to mince words.
我之前从未经历过
This is just new to me.
对 我也没有经历过
Yeah, it's new to me, too.
你知道的 我是说 只是
And you understand. I mean, it's just...
我不知道 我得好好消化消化
I don't know. It's a -- It's a lot to process.
奥利弗 老实说 我
Oliver, honestly, I...
我不知道我是否准备好面对这一切
I don't know if I'm ready to deal with all this.
抗凝剂受害人发声
对伊迪丝·杜瓦尔的独家采访
最后 他们给我验了血
Finally, they tested my blood
发现我已经抗凝剂中毒了
and realized I had been poisoned with antifreeze.
此时此刻 不是我是否会死
At this point, it's not a matter of if,
而是我什么时候会死
but when it takes my life.
你对做出这种...
What would like to say...
我猜你可能饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
有放朗姆酒吗
Does it have rum in it?
再几个星期不喝酒
A few more weeks of no drinking
他们就可以用死胖子来羞辱我了
and they can add fat-ass to their list of insults.
他们只是太害怕了
They're just scared.
之前有过矛盾吗
Was there a history of hostility?
生意让我们得以糊口
The business put a roof over our heads,
但家庭才是全部
but family was everything.
帮我挽救这个案子
Help me salvage this case.
谁能相信我的孩子们
Who would believe that my children
能干出这种事
would do this thing?
我为他们牺牲了这么多
I sacrificed so much for them.
警♥察♥对你的三个孩子
And police brought charges
都提出了指控 是吗
against all three of your children, correct?
用这段采访怎么样
How about using this interview?
你可以说它让陪审团产生了偏见
You could say it biased the jury pool,
让审判变得不公
making a fair trail impossible.
你可以提出动议法官审理
You could motion for a bench trial.
或者如果是陪审团审案
Or if we do have a jury trial
我们可以寻求许可
e can seek an instruction...
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是单纯地爱他们 给他们全部
I've done nothing but love them and gave them everything.
因为母亲都会这么做
Because that's what a mother does.
-你还是一个老板 是吗 -邦尼
- You're also the boss, correct? u202d- Bonnie.
-怎么了 -你是杜瓦尔厨房♥用具的
- What? - You're the owner
所有人和经理
and manager of Duvall's Kitchen.
伊迪丝给自己下的毒
Edith poisoned herself.
那太疯狂了
That's insane.
她一定知道了凯伦的秘密邮件
She must've known about Karen's secret e-mails
然后对她自己下了毒手
and did it to herself.
你没有证据
You have no proof.
我只想说我能理解为什么一个母亲
Let's just say I can understand why a mother
要去惩罚自己不知感恩的孩子
would want to punish her ungrateful children.
好吧
Okay, uh,
所以你要在她作证的时候质问她吗
so, you confront her during her deposition?
不
No.
你在她作证的时候质问她
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表