剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away with Murder"...
我是阳性
I'm poz.
托马斯没准备好跟HIV阳性的人约会
Thomas isn't ready to date a poz guy.
你随时都可以来找我 你知道的
You can always come to me. You know that.
她不会注意的
She won't notice.
那是米凯拉 她当然会注意到的
It's Michaela. Of course she will.
怎么都好
Whatever.
我是位酗酒的母亲
I'm a drunk mother.
我每周去看尼克和格蕾丝两次
I see Nico and Grace twice a week --
有监护人在场
Supervised visits.
我认识市里最好的家庭律师
I know the best family attorney in the city.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有没有见过这个人
Any chance you saw this man?
要想知道一个人说的是不是真话
You need to look into someone's eyes
你得直视他的眼睛
to know whether or not they're telling the truth.
我见过他
I saw him.
查尔斯·马奥尼有不在场证明
Charles Mahoney has an alibi.
我的团队成功找到证据
My team was able to uncover evidence
证明当时马奥尼在离枪杀现场
concretely placing Charles at a location
很远的地方
far from the shooting.
出去
Get out.
出去
Get out!
晚安 爱你
Good night. Love you.
真的吗
Really?
那是完全的豁免权
That's blanket immunity.
你想让人帮你扳倒她吗
You want someone to help take her down?
只有这样我才会开口
This is the only way I talk.
匿名来源
An anonymous source.
他们只说了这么多
That's all they would tell me.
是你吗
Is it you?
看着我的眼睛告诉我不是你
Look me in the eye and say it's not.
我就不会再多想了
Then I can move on.
不是我
It's not me.
我完了 邦尼
I'm done, Bonnie.
我完了
I'm done.
我原来能挺过来
I could get through it before
是因为我觉得这终将结束
because I thought it would end, so...
但是我现在做不到了
But I can't...do it anymore.
我累了
I'm tired.
我会查出来是谁的
I'll find out who it is.
好吗
Okay?
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
一周前
一周前
安娜丽丝 醒醒
Annalise. Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
几点了
What time is it?
弗兰克回来了
Frank's back.
所以你爱他
So, you love him?
是像
Like a...
兄弟之间"我们经历了那么多"
brotherly, "We've been through a lot together,"
那种爱 还是
kind of love, or...
真的爱他
the real kind?
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
不是很明显吗
That not obvious?
我需要你
I need you.
我需要你的时候你又在哪里
What about when I needed you, huh?
我不停的给你打电♥话♥的时候你在哪里
When I called you over and over again.
我不想把你牵扯进来
I didn't want to involve you.
现在就可以把我牵扯进来了
Oh, and you're fine involving me now?!
因为我爱你
'Cause I'm in love with you.
我的天啊 闭嘴吧
Oh, my God. Stop!
你知道我一直爱你
You know I always have been.
-不 我什么都不知道 -你知道
- No. You know, I don't know anything about you! - You do.
你从来没告诉过我你坐过牢
You were in jail and you never told me.
我还得从你♥爸♥爸那儿知道
I had to hear it from your father.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry for that.
我不在乎
I don't care.
请你离开
Just leave.
-不 -现在就走
- No. - Get out right now.
我没地方可去了
I got nowhere else to go.
这是你自己造的孽 弗兰克
You have yourself to blame for that, Frank!
我知道 好吗
I know. Okay?
我明白
And I get it.
只是
Just...
我很害怕如果今晚是一个人 我会做些什么
I'm scared what I'll do if I got to be alone tonight.
来电
邦尼
是邦尼
It's Bonnie.
接吧
Answer it.
他在你那里吗
Is he there?
劳拉
Laurel.
在
Yes.
你安全吗
Are you safe?
是的
Yes.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我没事
I'm fine.
很好
Good.
你告诉那个混♥蛋♥ 如果他敢
You tell that bastard that if he comes
来我这里 我会开枪杀了他
anywhere near this house, I'll shoot him.
告诉他 劳拉 我要听你说
Tell him, Laurel. I need to hear you say it.
他只是想谈谈
He just wants to talk.
是安娜丽丝吗
Is that Annalise?
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
别给他 他没资格跟我说话
No, he doesn't get to talk to me.
把电♥话♥给我 劳拉
Give me the phone, Laurel.
让他留在你那里 否则他死定了
Keep him there or he's dead.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
我要过去
I'm going over there.
弗兰克 别去
Frank, please, stop.
弗兰克 求你了 别去
Frank, please. I said stop.
她说她会杀了你的
She said she'd kill you.
那又怎么样呢
Would that really be so bad?
你说你爱我 对吗
You say you love me, right?
那就进来
Then come back inside.
逍遥法外
第三季 第八集
那是我最快的一次约炮
It was the fastest hookup of my life.
却是在我400美元买♥♥的羽绒被上
That happened on top of m$400 duvet.
我今晚会帮你洗了的
I'll wash it tonight.
不 你给我买♥♥床新的
No, you'll buy me a new one.
最好你还能再去找间公♥寓♥
Or better, get an apartment
这样你想怎么滚床单就怎么滚
where you can soil your own linens.
等等 是怎么个滚法
Wait, soil as in, like...
你开始迷上基佬滚床单了
You're obsessed with gay sex.
不 我只是觉得很有趣
No, I just find it interesting.
另外我们是不是该庆祝下
Also, can we take a moment to enjoy the fact
我终于可以把参加基佬婚礼从清单上划掉了
that I get to cross gay wedding off my bucket list again?
只是做♥爱♥而已 别激动
It was just sex. Relax.
可不只是做♥爱♥
It wasn't just sex.
是和伤透你的心的男人做♥爱♥
It was sex with a boy that broke your heart.
谢天谢地我能把性和爱分开
Thank God I know how to separate sex from feelings.
即使对象是奥利弗
Even with Oliver?
你妈给你打电♥话♥了
Your mom's calling.
来电
妈妈
-你来开车 -为什么
- You're driving. - Why?
因为我和亚设要在你后座车震
So Asher and I can screw in your back seat
然后你好去清洁
and leave you to clean it up.
拜托了
Yes, please.
你们年轻人不是都离不开手♥机♥吗
I thought all you young people were addicted to your phones.
我手♥机♥没电了
My battery died.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你收到了第一张传票
You just received your first subpoena.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表