剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
因为我把他留在那儿他才会死的
He died 'cause I left him there.
我们会补救的
We'll fix this.
这是勒西先生转移并对阿特伍德女士
This is proof Mr. Lahey moved
隐藏尸体的证据
and hid the body from Miss Atwood.
我可以弥补 如果你给我一个机会
I can fix this. If you just give me a chance --
开什么玩笑 你被停职了
Are you kidding? You are suspended!
阿特伍德承认她转移了韦斯的尸体
Atwood admitted she moved Wes' body.
我们为什么不谈谈如何寻找
Why aren't we talking about going after
杀害韦斯的凶手
the people who killed Wes?
我们不知道谁杀了他
We don't know who killed him.
他在去世前一周
He testified against Charles Mahoney
作证指控查尔斯·马奥尼
a week before he died.
劳拉 韦斯被火化了
Laurel. Wes was cremated.
一直以来 你都跟我说
All this time, you've been telling me
安娜丽丝在隐瞒什么
Annalise was hiding something
可事实上你才是藏有秘密的人
when you're the one with a secret.
你那晚去了安娜丽丝家 对吗
You went to Annalise's house that night, didn't you?
1, 2, 3, 4.
是我的错
It was my fault.
我这么告诉自己 试图让我自己相信
I say that to myself so that maybe I'll start to believe it
并感到难过
and feel bad.
因为我承认
Because I'll admit, right now,
我并不感到难过
I don't feel that bad.
好像我的大脑就这么
It's like my brain just broke...
坏了
all the way.
我没办法不去想她
And I can't get that image of her out of my head.
我一直在做同样的梦
I keep having this dream --
车冲进便利超♥市♥
cars crashing into a convenience store,
人们被困在里面
and there's all these people trapped underneath.
冲我喊出你从来没听过的
They're screaming at me the most vile things
最恶毒的言语
that you've ever heard.
我为什么就不能高兴一次
Like, why can't I just be happy for once?
"垃圾 婊♥子♥"
"Pile of trash, You ugly whore."
-错上加错 -就这么卡住了
- Mistake after stupid mistake. - It's just stuck...
-为什么我总是要 -一直循环
- Why do I have to always be... -...in a constant loop.
担心其他人
...worrying about everyone else?
-我想吐 -"恶心 可憎
- I just want to throw up. - "Disgusting, repulsive,
-又老又干的婊♥子♥" -恨我
- dried-up, old bitch." - Hate me.
-我讨厌这样 -是我活该
- I hate it. - I deserve it.
让我想死
It's just enough to make me want to die.
逍遥法外
第三季 第十四集
-你想说些什么吗 -不想
- Would you like to share? - No.
你确定 我们都很愿意聆听
You sure? We're good listeners.
我是新来的
I'm new.
不过你们都知道了
But you already know that, so...
我有问题 酗酒的问题 是的
And I have a problem... with drinking, yes.
但我还有其他问题
But I got other problems, too --
有很多
lots of them.
多到我可以用上一整个会面的时间一直说
Like, I could take up this entire meeting talking
你们也会很乐意听我说
about them, and you would be entertained.
相信我
Trust me.
但是每个人都有问题
But everyone's got problems.
这是互助会上唯一的话题
I mean, that's all you hear in these meetings --
吃不上饭的男人 被打的女人
men who can't afford to eat, women who get beat up.
还有过一个女人 她的六岁女儿
There was even a woman in here whose 6-year-old daughter died
死于校园枪击
in a school shooting.
世界很丑陋
I mean, the world is ugly.
人们变得抑郁 所以求助于酒精
People get depressed, and so they drink.
很明显
That's clear.
但是 我说不好
But, I don't know.
参加这些会面 把这些事说出来
Sitting in these rooms, talking about it --
我说不好
I don't know.
真是
It's just...
比如你吧
I mean, look at you.
你来了26年了
You've been coming here for 26 years,
却还是一团糟
and y-you're still a mess.
来这里对你究竟有什么帮助
I mean, what has coming here done for you?
说啊
I mean, tell me!
你总应该能学到点什么 什么都行
There's got to be something that you learned -- something --
对吗 让你们能感觉好点
right, that you helps you to feel better...
除了一味的怨天尤人
other than this whining.
说啊你们
I mean, tell me.
告诉我是什么
Tell me what it is.
你试过冥想吗
Have you tried meditation?
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
-跑步 -跑了两个小时
- Running. - For two hours?
等我有了腹肌高兴的可是你
You'll be the one that benefits when I have abs.
你没带手♥机♥ 手♥机♥一直响
Y-You left your phone. It kept ringing.
我看是邦尼的电♥话♥就接了
I saw it was Bonnie, so I answered it.
明天安娜丽丝有听证会
There's a hearing for Annalise tomorrow
想撤销对她的指控 他们希望你也到场
to get her charges dropped, and they want you there.
也许你该告诉他们
Maybe you should tell them.
他们不会相信我的
They won't believe me.
我信你
Well, I believe you.
真的吗
Do you?
真的
Yeah.
很有说服力
That's convincing.
你为什么无视我的短♥信♥
Why are you ignoring my texts?
我一直很忙
I've been busy.
忙着向警♥察♥出♥卖♥♥♥我们吗
Busy ratting us out to the fuzz?
如果我告密的话 我还会在这里吗
Would I be here if I did?
谁知道 也许他们在你身上安了窃听器
I don't know. Maybe they put a wire on you.
收到了吗 警官
Copy that, officers?
我没有去见警♥察♥
I didn't go to the cops.
奥利弗在安娜丽丝的手♥机♥里发现什么了吗
Did Oliver find something on Annalise's phone?
-这就是你不想说的原因吗 -不是
- Is that what you don't want to say? - No.
-那到底怎么了 -没事
- Then what's wrong? - Nothing.
-那你为什么撒谎 -因为他说谎说习惯了
- Why are you lying? - 'Cause he's always doing it.
我带你们来是为了让你们坐在安娜丽丝的后面
I brought you here to fill the seats behind Annalise,
不是来吵架的
not to bicker.
有什么事是我该担心的吗
Do I have anything to worry about?
有
Yeah.
担心不能撤销指控
Worry about wasting Annalise's time
而浪费安娜丽丝的时间
with this impossible motion to dismiss.
这场赢了 我们的所有问题就迎刃而解了
We win this, and all of our problems go away,
包括你们的问题
including yours.
所以给我进去坐下
So get in there, sit down,
表现出你们真的很喜欢安娜丽丝的样子
and act like you actually like Annalise.
阿特伍德女士
Is it true you were fired
你是否真的被地检办公室开除了
from the District Attorney's office, Ms. Atwood?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
我在转移韦斯·吉宾斯尸体的文件上
I forged a signature on the form
伪造了签名
ordering the transfer of Wesley Gibbins' body.
是不是伪造你办公室调查员内特·勒西的签名
The signature of an investigator from your office -- Nate Lahey?
对
Yes.
你能不能向法庭解释一下
Can you explain to the court
你为什么用这种方式破坏证据
why you would tamper with evidence this way?
反对 争论性问题
Objection -- argumentative.
这是我动议的关键
It's probative to the key issue of my motion --
恶意控告
malicious prosecution.
反对无效
Overruled.
我没有破坏证据
I wasn't tampering with evidence.
我是想保护证据
I was protecting it.
转移尸体怎么就成保护证据了
How does transferring a body protect evidence?
基廷女士有过为了赢官司
Ms. Keating has a history of committing unlawful actions
而做非法举动的历史
to win her cases.
我只是想保护我们的所有证据
I was trying to protect all of our evidence.
现在就说
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表