剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
这是真的吗 阿特伍德女士
Is this true, Ms. Atwood?
你和勒西先生有恋爱关系吗
You have a romantic relationship with Mr. Lahey?
我们在一起过 但在这件案子之前就结束了
We were at some point, but it ended before this case.
你知道这段关系吗 丹沃先生
Were you aware of such a relationship, Mr. Denver?
地检办公室没有强制规定雇员之间
The D.A.'s Office imposes no restrictions on its staff
不得发生办公室恋情
regarding workplace relationships.
德菲诺先生 虽然助理检察官阿特伍德
Mr. Delfino, though ill-advised,
和勒西先生考虑不周 但并没有违法
A.D.A. Atwood and Mr. Lahey broke no laws.
那第六修正案呢
What about the Sixth Amendment?
修正案规定
That's the one that says
每一个被告都有权获得公正的审判 对吗
every defendant has the right to a fair trial, correct?
而本案呢
Well, what's happening here?
公诉方弄丢证据 表现出偏见
The prosecution's tampering with evidence, showing bias,
更何况他们还有各种利益冲突
not to mention they got tons of conflict of interest.
这非常不公平
That's the opposite of fair.
只不过是一张该死的传票 法官大人
It's just a damn subpoena, Your Honor.
注意你的语言 德菲诺先生
Watch your language, Mr. Delfino.
对不起
Sorry.
不过你确实说到了重点
But you did hit on a valid point.
德菲诺先生说得对 即使只出现了偏见
Mr. Delfino is correct in that even just the appearance of bias
地检方也将不受保护 需要提供通讯信息
can waive the D.A.'s protection from disclosure.
前提是极端案件 法官大人
Only in extreme cases, Judge.
我认为本案就是其中之一
I find this to be one of those.
我在此批准传票
I'm granting the subpoena.
阿特伍德女士 你必须
Ms. Atwood, you are hereby ordered
移交尸体被转移当天
to turn over your e-mails, calls, and text messages
你的邮件 电♥话♥和短♥信♥
for the day the body was transferred.
你危害到了这件案子和地检办公室
You have jeopardized this case and the integrity of my office.
你接触过的所有证据
Every shred of evidence that you have been in contact with,
现在都有问题了
now comes into question.
这全都是因为你要滚床单
And all because you needed to get laid!
我可以弥补 如果你给我一个机会
I can fix this. If you just give me a chance --
开什么玩笑 你被停职了
Are you kidding? You are suspended!
你要把所有记录都给我
You will give me those records
这样我才能为接下来的状况做准备
so I can prepare for what is coming down the line.
我可以告诉你接下来有什么状况
I can tell you what's coming.
这是我们扳倒阿特伍德的唯一办法
This was the only way we could get at Atwood.
而且这对她的伤害比对你大
And it's gonna hit her harder than it hits you.
-安娜丽丝 -我知道你很难相信我
- Annalise. - It's hard to trust me.
-天知道 -这招很有效
- God knows -- - It worked.
阿特伍德承认她转移了韦斯的尸体
Atwood admitted she moved Wes' body.
我洗清嫌疑了
I'm in the clear.
他们找到尸体了吗
Did they find the body?
你大老远跑到这里
You came all the way over here,
还是不知道要跟我说什么吗
and you still don't know what to say to me?
不如这样
How about this.
"对不起 劳拉" 你可以从这句开始
"I'm sorry, Laurel." You could start there.
劳拉...
Laurel....
干什么
What?
韦斯被火化了
Wes was cremated.
这不是很好吗
Isn't this good?
不是说那种好 确实很令人难过
I mean, not that it's good. It's sad.
但如果他被火化了 那基廷的指控就能撤销
But if he's cremated, then we can get AK's charges dropped.
任何陪审团都会觉得这有问题
I mean, any jury's gonna find that sketchy.
或者这只意味着安娜丽丝无法证明不是她做的
Or it just means Annalise can't prove she didn't do this.
真的吗
Is that true?
我不知道
I don't know.
安娜丽丝去哪儿了
Where is Annalise?
-不关你的事 -这才是有问题
- None of your business. - Now that's sketchy.
你有什么毛病吗
Do you have a problem?
我可以理解劳拉为什么现在
Because I understand why Laurel might be acting
跟个贱♥人♥似的 你怎么也这样
like a little bitch right now, but not you.
-你是不知道 -亚设
- You have no idea. - Asher...
不 邦尼需要知道
No, BonBon needs to hear this.
你知道我觉得家庭为什么会四分五裂吗
'Cause you know why I think family's get torn apart?
-因为有秘密 -别理他 他累了
- Because secrets. - Ignore him. He's tired.
不 什么秘密 亚设
No, what is this secret, Asher?
如果又要吵架 那我就先走了
No, I'm leaving if this is about to turn into another brawl.
我认为康纳尔就是那个匿名线人
I think Connor's the anonymous source.
所以阿特伍德确实像我所说在跟马奥尼家合作
So, Atwood's working with the Mahoneys, like I said.
-有可能 -是事实
- It's possible. - It's true.
我们现在不能下任何结论
We shouldn't jump to any conclusions right now.
你在里面发生了什么
What happened to you in there?
那是监狱 我明白 那很可怕
It's jail. I get it. It's horrible.
但我们在说的是你的生活
But it's your life we're talking about.
即使你不在乎韦斯 我也理解
If you don't care about Wes, I get that.
-但至少要在乎你自己 -我在乎韦斯
- But care about yourself. - I care about Wes.
你不用为了好听而这么说
You don't need to say that just 'cause you think it sounds good.
我还在震惊他离开我们了
I'm still in shock that he's gone.
他不是你儿子 我明白
He's not your son. I get it.
你也不用在我面前为他哭泣
You don't need to cry about him in front of me.
但我需要你采取行动
But I do need you to take action.
我需要你继续做那个
Yeah, I do need you to be the person
你跟我们承诺过会做的人
that you promised us you were.
你明白 那才是我们
You know, that's why we've been
一直以来追随你 信任你的原因
following you this whole time and trusting you.
因为你说你知道自己在做什么
Because you said that you knew what you were doing!
但现在我们中间有人被杀了
But now one of us just got killed,
我们需要弄清楚是谁干的
and we need to find out who did that!
你的证据呢
Where's your proof?
你的所作所为就是证据
Your behavior's my proof.
那是什么鬼意思
What the hell does that even mean?
你一直在说是安娜丽丝干的
You keep saying that Annalise did this,
而不顾所有的证据都表明
even though all the evidence points to the fact
是马奥尼家下的手
that it was the Mahoneys.
你一直说是安娜丽丝干的
You keep saying Annalise did this?
他在夸大事实
He's exaggerating.
他没有
No, he's not.
你当然会支持你的蠢男友
You would defend your stupid boyfriend.
自从韦斯去世
Even since Wes died,
你做的就是不断指责安娜丽丝
all you've done is point the finger at Annalise,
那种行为就是很可疑
which is suspicious behavior.
有罪的人做的第一件事就是怪罪别人
The first thing guilty people do is try to blame someone else.
就像放屁 你闻到了 就得面对
Like a fart. If you smelt it, you dealt it.
好 我想安娜丽丝有很大可能性
Fine, I think there's quite a good chance
做了这件事
that Annalise did this.
-为什么 -她的手♥机♥
- Why? - Her phone.
她让奥利弗把它清空了
That she had Oliver clear.
那是因为里面有很多我们做的坏事的证据
Because it holds information about a lot of bad things we all do.
那不代表其中有人杀了韦斯
That doesn't mean that one of them was killing Wes.
-你确定吗 -当然
- Are you sure? - Yes!
我就要拿到证据了
'Cause I'm about to have proof.
奥利弗留了一份安娜丽丝手♥机♥的备份
Oliver kept a copy of Annalise's phone
他一直在整理里面的内容
and has been going through it.
-你开玩笑吧 -什么
- Are you kidding? - What?!
你还是想否认安娜丽丝牵扯其中吗
Are you sure you want to keep denying Annalise's involvement?
你觉得我不在乎他
You think I don't care about him?
你真的那么想吗
You really think that?
我不知道
I don't know.
他不是我儿子
He wasn't my son.
或许如果他是反而能让事情简单点
Maybe it would be easier if he was.
那我就能知道 我会有什么感觉
Then I would know... how I feel...
该有什么感觉
...what I feel right now.
我只知道这很可怕...
All I know is that it's horrific...
而我很遗憾
...and I'm sorry.
真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
我 太愤怒了
I'm just -- I'm so angry.
我知道
I know.
这一切不该发生在他身上
He deserved so much better than this.
是的
He did.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表