剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你们终于可以成为我了
You finally get to be me.
凶手
逍遥法外
第三季 第一集
凶手
看来某人真的很生气我没选他进这门课
Someone is clearly upset I didn't pick them for this class.
这个法律中心提供无偿服务
This clinic is pro bono.
我们只为无力请律师的人提供辩护
We only represent people who can't afford their own lawyers.
你们将竞争主辩律师的位置
You will each compete to become first chair.
有人最后也许会为多个客户辩护
Some of you will end up defending several clients,
而那些没用的连见到法官的机会
while the lamer of you will never step foot
都没有
in front of a judge.
会是谁呢
Now, who will that be?
开始吧
Let's start.
克里姆·阿萨夫 十年前
Karim Assaf -- a refugee from Iraq
和他的两个孩子来到美国的伊♥拉♥克♥难民
who came here 10 years ago with his two children.
一年前
Cut to a year ago.
克里姆送他的孩子上学
Karim is driving his two children to school.
警♥察♥把他拦了下来 查出了超过56克大♥麻♥
The police stop him and find over 2 ounces of marijuana.
克里姆承认犯了持有及
Karim pleads guilty to possession
意图贩卖♥♥毒品罪 并因此服刑一年
with the intent to distribute and serves 12 months,
现在他又遇到了另外的法律问题
and now he faces additional legal trouble.
会是什么呢
What could that be...
利博维兹小姐
Ms. Leibowitz?
意图贩毒罪可能会导致他被驱逐出境
An intent to distribute would make him subject to deportation.
克里姆有绿卡
Well, Karim has a green card.
不是应该能待在美国境内吗
Shouldn't that allow him to stay in the U.S.?
蒙哥马利先生
Mr. Montgomery.
不
Um, no.
法庭不认为驱逐出境
The court doesn't look at deportation
是额外的惩罚
as an additional form of punishment.
蒙哥马利先生引用的是高院的哪一次裁定
What Supreme Court decision is Mr. Montgomery referencing?
普拉特小姐
Uh, Ms. Pratt.
我不知道
I don't know.
让人吃惊
Surprise, surprise.
想要解释一下你说的话吗 德里克先生
Care to back up that smack talk, Mr. Drake?
最高法♥院♥在1♥8♥9♥3年冯月亭诉美国政♥府♥
The Supreme Court case Fong Yue Ting v. United States,
一案中做出的裁定
decided 1♥8♥9♥3.
霍瑞斯·格雷法官宣布了多数法官做出的决定
Justice Horace Gray delivered the plurality opinion.
真是爱现
Show-off.
好了 明天 你们每个人都要
All right, tomorrow, each of you will get a chance
给出一个可以让克里姆留在美国的辩护理由
to present a defense that keeps Karim in this country.
我会选出两个人作为主辩和次辩律师
Now, I'll pick two of you for first and second chair.
但是请小心
But be careful.
胜出意味着这家人的命运完全掌握在了
Winning means that you carry the fate of this entire family
你的手上
in your hands.
现在知道为什么人们觉得我宠信你们了吧
And you wonder why people think I favor you?
等等 你一点都不担心吗
Wait. You aren't at all concerned?
担心什么
About what?
-传♥单♥ -那只是张纸
- The flier. - It's a piece of paper.
上面写着"凶手"
That says "Killer" on it.
我听过更难听的
I've been called worse.
没事的 警♥察♥已经不管了
Everything's fine. The police have moved on.
一暑假都没有发生什么糟糕的事情
Nothing bad's happened all summer --
那说明不了什么
Like that means anything.
说明我们安全了
It means we're safe.
想知道为什么吗 因为我们现在是好人
And you want to know why? We're good people now.
跟自己说直到自己也相信为止
Say it to yourself until you believe it.
雷·丰塞卡炒了他的律师
Ray Fonseca fired his lawyer.
他们以涉嫌勒索和行贿的名义扣留了他
They're holding him on extortion and bribery.
他是个团伙头目 邦尼
He's a gang leader, Bonnie.
-一个很有钱的团伙头目 -别说了
- A gang leader with a lot of money. - Stop it.
你不拿钱来诱惑我也已经够难了
This is hard enough without you dangling carrots in my face.
有发现吗
信息已发送
怎么了 想我了
有新情况吗
有可靠线索 保持手♥机♥关机
五月
五月
我只是过来跟你说一声我暑假要回墨西哥
I just came to say that I'm going to Mexico for the summer.
我以为你♥爸♥爸不能回墨西哥呢
I thought your father couldn't go back to Mexico.
他回不去 我去看妈妈
He can't. I'm visiting my mom.
弗兰克呢
And Frank?
他也会跟着去吗
Will he be there, too?
他也离开我了 你知道
He left me, too, you know.
我知道吗
Do I know?
我意识到他失踪之后给你打了电♥话♥的
You were the one I called when I realized he was missing.
你是说当他跑路之后
You mean when his bitch-ass ran away.
对此我一无所知
Which I knew nothing about.
你真的觉得我会对他
And is that what you honestly think of me --
对韦斯做的事毫不介意吗
that I'd be okay with what he did to Wes?
安静
Quiet!
我一直都站在你这边
I've been on your side the entire time,
有求必应
helping you every time you asked me,
所以你不该这么对我
so I don't deserve this.
生弗兰克的气去
Be angry at Frank.
别对我生气
Just do not be angry at me.
这里没有灰色地带 劳拉
There's no gray area here, Laurel.
要么是他 要么是我
It's him or it's me.
在我眼里他就是个死人
He's dead to me.
很好
Good.
给我带点龙舌兰
Bring me back some tequila.
我喝腻伏特加了
My body's sick of vodka.
弗兰克
这是弗兰克 有事请留言
It's Frank. Leave a message.
你的语♥音♥信箱还没满
Your mailbox isn't full,
所以我知道这意味着什么
so I know that means
你还在查看消息 还没死
you're checking your messages and not dead somewhere.
我只想说
I just wanted to say...
我恨你
I hate you.
你介意我们录音吗
Do you mind if we record this
这样基廷教授好监督我们说了什么
so that Professor Keating can monitor what we say?
你女儿法伊扎相信你是侧写的受害者
Your daughter Faiza believes you were the victim of profiling.
那不是真的
That's not true.
你确定吗 因为如果我们能让法官相信
Are you sure? 'Cause if we can convince the judge
整个过程中存在歧视的话
there was discrimination in your case --
我拒绝那个方案
I refuse to play that card.
即使这个故事很有说服力
Even if it makes a convincing story?
把录音关了
Turn off the recording.
我们得充分利用我们的优势
We need to use every advantage we have --
把它关了 我会解释
Turn it off, and I'll explain.
我们的委托人已经认罪 我们都知道
Our client already pled guilty. We all know that.
所以我觉得克里姆只要对法官说三个字
So I suggest we have Karim say just three simple words
对不起
to the judge -- "I am sorry."
任何的辩解或否认都只会害了他
Any excuse or denial will only serve to hurt him,
但是忏悔会显得他已经吸取了教训
whereas remorse will show that he has learned his lesson
并且已经做好作为一个全面改造的公民
and is ready to return to society
重新融入社会的准备
as a fully rehabilitated citizen.
干得漂亮 德里克先生
Well done, Mr. Drake.
那就是他的大论 道歉 白♥痴♥
That's his big idea? An apology? Weenball.
米尔斯顿先生
Mr. Millstone.
因为这是移♥民♥法庭 没有陪审团
Well, because it's immigration court and there's no jury,
我的主意是从法官的性格入手
my idea is to target the personality of the judge.
提供一个克里姆需要购买♥♥
And provide a reason why Karim would purchase
这么多大♥麻♥的理由
that much marijuana.
比如...
For example...
我们可以申请庇护
We could apply for asylum,
理由是我们不知道如果他重回伊♥拉♥克♥
argue that we don't know the new dangers
会面临什么样的危险...
that he could face back in Iraq...
...他可以充当联调局的线人
...where he could work as an informant to the FBI,
向联调局汇报他的社区内激进分子的情况
trading information on radical members of his community,
这样就能让我们重回...
which would then allow us to revisit...
法官的办公室
...the judge's office,
尽管她的书♥记♥员不愿意说
and while her clerk wasn't exactly forthcoming,
我还是发现她已经当祖母了
I did find out that she's a grandmother.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表