剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Don't worry. It's probably just some student whose feelings I hurt.
你告诉新校长了吗
You tell the new president?
好让她有理由找我麻烦吗 当然没有
So she has reason to be up my ass again? No.
这是骚扰 安娜丽丝
It's harassment, Annalise.
我就知道不该告诉你的
I knew I shouldn't have told you.
我的意思是
All I'm saying is,
做这件事的人可能很危险
whoever did this could be unstable.
我就很危险
I'm unstable.
也许应该保护他们不受我的伤害
Maybe they need to be protected from me.
该你了
Your turn.
翻过身去
I said roll over.
天啊 感觉真好
Oh, my God, that feels good.
七月
七月
-抱歉打扰了 -又怎么了
- Sorry to barge in. - What now?
你知道我不怎么和我妈说话吧
Well, you know how I'm not really talking to my mom?
这就意味着我得不到她的资助
Uh, well, that means I'm not getting any support from her,
而明年的学费该交了
uh, financially, and with next year's tuition due...
我需要借笔钱
I need a loan, basically.
你觉得我在开玩笑
You think I'm joking?
不 我知道你是认真的
No. I think you're serious.
拜托 安娜丽丝 我现在很困难
Please, Annalise, I'm really struggling here.
没错 小白脸活那么大终于生活困难了
Yeah, because your white ass has struggled a day in its life.
我这个小白脸变成现在这样全赖你
Okay, my white ass is only in this position because of you.
什么
Excuse me?
以前我爸十分乐意负担我一路读书
My dad was perfectly happy to pay my way,
可现在他死了 因为我选了你而没选他
but now he's dead - because I chose you over him.
这是你的片面之词 我不这么看
Well, that's your version of the truth, not mine.
你缺钱是吗 就像其他人那样打工挣吧
You need some money? Get a job, like everyone else.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
我本该调查克里姆的公设辩护律师
I should've looked into Karim's public defender,
说他提供无效法律援助
argued ineffective assistance of counsel.
我这对美胸就在你面前
My perfect breasts are in your face,
而你却想谈案子
and you want to talk about the case?
对了 保持
Right. Stay put.
还有别的选择
We got options.
增补剂 虽然我不需要
The Extender -- not that I need it.
是从走廊那个碗里拿的吗
Are those from the bowl in the hallway?
新住处的众多好处之一
Just one of the perks of the new crib.
亚设 你在吗
Asher! Are you in there?
别理她
Ignore her.
抱歉 我在值班
Sorry. I'm on duty.
-女士们 -给他看
- Miladies. - Show him.
如果是皮疹 那就去医务室
If it's a rash, you go to the infirmary for that.
查德回了短♥信♥ 但她不明白这什么意思
Chad texted her back, but she doesn't know what it means.
说明他不要我了 对吧
It means he's over me, right?
克里姆霸气辩护小传
听我说 我们以后要谈谈
Look, we're gonna have to have a conversation later
什么时候谈话
about... having conversations.
但现在我希望你们好朋友一起处理
But now I need you to peer-process this.
你干嘛呢 脱♥光♥光呀
Hey, what are you doing? Get naked!
我是成年女性
I'm a grown-ass woman.
没法在宿舍做♥爱♥
I can't be having sex in dorm rooms.
你当然可以
Uh, of course you can.
还是说我现在没钱了
Otherwise, you're just discriminating against me
你看不起我
'cause I'm poor now.
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to America.
别担心 不会搞砸的
Don't worry. You can't mess this up.
反正也赢不了
Because there's no way to win.
这间法庭里辩方胜诉率只有3%
The defense only wins 3% of the cases in this court,
所以你本来就没有胜算
which means you literally have nothing to lose.
尽量享受就好
Just try to enjoy it.
克里姆·阿萨夫是好人
Karim Assaf is a good man --
尽责的父亲 和善的邻居
a dedicated father, a kind neighbor.
乐于助人
He steps up when help is needed...
好老套的话 克里姆真可怜
This is so corny. Poor Karim.
克里姆的孩子们也可怜
Poor Karim's children.
他是社区的领导
He is a leader in his community.
但你不用信我的话
But you don't have to take my word for it.
信他们的
Take theirs.
这15位朋友前来为我当事人的
The 15 people who've come to attest
正直品德作证
to the upstanding character of my client.
看来是没戏了
Okay, he's kind of killing it.
他们每一位都亲身感受过
Each person you see here has their own story
克里姆的无私慷慨及优秀的公民♥意♥识
of his selflessness, generosity, good citizenship,
以及最突出的正直高尚
and, above all, his integrity.
意料之中啊
She's so predictable.
怎么了
What?
我知道怎么赢
I know how to win.
我一直在想那个毒品指控
I was thinking about the drug charge,
如何才能证明克里姆的公设辩护律师
how if we could prove Karim's public defender
提供了无效法律援助
provided ineffective assistance of counsel --
那可是我的想法
Hey, that was my idea.
但你没去找那个公设辩护律师
Except you didn't go to the public defender
录下他说这段话
to record him saying this.
你有没有告知你的当事人
Did you or did you not tell your client
承认有罪的话会导致他被取消绿卡
that pleading guilty would cost him his green card?
我说了我不知道
I'm saying I don't know!
他不记得
He doesn't remember.
但根据帕迪拉诉肯塔基州政♥府♥案
But Padilla v. Kentucky says defense attorneys
在承认有罪之前辩方律师必须告知当事人
must advise clients about risks of deportation
他有可能会被驱逐出境
when pleading guilty.
-德里克先生 你出局了 -什么
- Mr. Drake, you're out. - What?!
普拉特女士刚翻转了局面
Ms. Pratt just turned this case on its head.
邦尼 你替我 沃什先生 跟我来
Bonnie, you take my place. Mr. Walsh, with me.
你们俩 拖
You two, stall.
我要传唤辩方的第一位证人出庭
I'd like to call the defense's first witness to the stand --
纳西姆·达尔维什先生
Mr. Nasim Darwish,
我方当事人在清♥真♥寺的领拜者
our client's imam at his mosque.
只用说名字就行了 年轻女士
You just give the name, young lady --
不用介绍
no biography.
对不起
Sorry.
你有没有告知你的当事人
Did you or did you not tell your client
承认有罪的话会导致他被取消绿卡
that pleading guilty would cost him his green card?
我说了我不知道
I'm saying I don't know!
签了撤诉提议 我就不烦你了
Sign the motion to vacate, I'll be out of your hair.
他说的是"我不知道"
He said, "I don't know."
不代表他没有告知你的当事人
That doesn't mean he didn't tell your client.
也不代表他说了
Doesn't mean he did, either.
我需要我上司来签
I need my boss to sign off on it.
但承认吧 安娜丽丝 他不会想帮你的
And let's face it, Annalise -- he's not about to help you
你今年可害我们吃了不少苦头
after all the crap you put us through this year.
阿萨夫先生在你的五金店做什么工作
And what does Mr. Assaf do at your hardware store?
他是我们的仓库经理
He's our stockroom manager.
这份工作的职责是什么
And just what does that job entail?
打点仓库
Uh...taking care of the stockroom.
辩护方传唤玛丽亚姆·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·法赞
The defense calls Myriam Mahmoud-Faizan to the stand.
-卡萝尔·伦恩 -朱迪·迈耶
- Carol Lunn. - Jodie Mayer.
-哈利德·鲍尔 - 艾希莉·张
- Khalid El Baur. - Ashley Chang.
-欧文·马可尼 -卡崔娜·巴博瑞
- Owen Marconi. - Katrina Barberi.
-马克拉姆·阿诗娅 -吉娜·布朗
- Makram Azia. -Gina Brown.
-法拉吉·沙 -史蒂文·梅森
- Faraj Shah. - Steven Mason.
贾马尔·易卜拉欣
Jamal Ibrahim.
这么着吧
This is what we'll do.
把原来的指控改成只是持有
Drop the original charge to possession only.
你拿到你的认罪协议 但这回只是轻罪
You get your guilty plea, but it's a misdemeanor now.
这样我的委托人就能继续和他的家人在一起
That way, my client has a chance of remaining with his family.
皆大欢喜
Everyone wins.
女儿怎么办
What about the daughter?
我能让她在证人席上掉眼泪
I can make her cry on the stand.
她也可能直接把实话说出来
Or she'll end up telling the truth.
温特波顿小姐 要么传唤下一个证人
Ms. Winterbottom, either call your next witness
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表