剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
她在家伤心呢
She's at home... grieving.
这么说她在警♥察♥局了
So she's at the police station.
地检要是想向我们提供协议
Dude, the D.A. would have already come to us
早就来找我们了
if they wanted to offer us a deal.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我们回学校已经五分钟了
Okay, we've been back at school for five minutes.
能不能至少假装学习一下
Can we at least pretend to study?
那你觉得他们为什么还没来找我们
So why haven't they approached us yet?
有很多种可能 尤其是这可能是一场
A million reasons, especially if this is a...
阴谋 就像安娜丽丝声称的那样
conspiracy, like Annalise claims it is.
-闭嘴 -安娜丽丝和韦斯的关系比我们好
- Stop talking. - Annalise was closer to Wes than any of us.
也许是冲动犯罪 或者...
Maybe it was a crime of passion, or...
我让你们闭嘴
I said to stop talking.
来电
安娜丽丝·基廷
天啊 你觉得她在监听这里吗
Oh, my God, do you think she has this room bugged?
喂
Hello?
我没办法让劳拉不生你的气
I can't make Laurel not be mad at you.
她现在有权利生气
She gets to be mad right now,
有权利产生任何情绪
and whatever other emotions she's feeling.
这叫做哀伤历程 所以别想骗我
It's called the grief process, so don't try and trick me
帮你们俩成为"好闺蜜"之类的
into making you two besties or something.
-我叫你来不是为了这个 -当然是
- That's not why I called you here. - Of course it is.
能让我说完吗
Can I just speak?
我了解你 安娜丽丝 没错
I know you, Annalise, and, yes,
我直接叫你安娜丽丝了 我觉得挺合适的
I just called you Annalise, which I think is appropriate,
考虑到我们俩现在的关系处境
considering where we are in our relationship.
你想叫我什么都可以
You can call me whatever you want.
我已经叫了 而且说实话
I just did. And frankly...
现在我是你最大的支持者
I am your biggest advocate right now.
所以别再耍什么把戏 直接承认你要什么吧
So just admit what you need rather than whatever game this is.
你说得对
You're right.
好吗 你说得对
Okay? You're right.
邦尼说你一直在凝聚所有人
Bonnie said you've been holding everyone up.
我一点也不惊讶
That doesn't surprise me.
我只是很抱歉 让你处于这样的境况
I'm just... sorry that you're in this position.
但现在就是这样
But it is what it is right now.
他们听你的话
You're the one they listen to, so...
我只想知道
I'm just asking if there's
现在有谁需要我担心的吗
anyone I need to be worried about right now.
大家都没问题
Everyone's fine.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - Yes.
因为就像你说的
Because like you just said,
在你蹲监狱的时候
I've been cleaning up all your mess
我一直在处理你的烂摊子
while you've been in jail.
还有事吗
Is that all?
好
Okay.
这么说你承认这是你的签名
So, you admit that's your signature?
是
Yes.
-但你没有签 -对
- But you didn't sign it? - Nope.
你觉得这是有权限弄到你的签名的人伪造的
So you think someone who had access to your signature forged this?
有可能
Seems that way.
你能想到是谁伪造的吗
Do you have theories about who forged it?
说不好
Can't say.
你竟然把州检察长牵涉进来了
You got the State involved?!
我是让他们调查阿特伍德
I told them to look into Atwood.
现在她开始调查我了
Well, now she's looking into me.
表上有你的签名
Your signature is on that form.
不管怎样 他们都会调查你的
You were gonna be investigated either way.
那也不是被州检察长调查
Not by the State!
你真的认为她会指控自己的公诉人吗
You seriously think this lady's gonna charge her own prosecutor?
一旦她发现你是被陷害的 她会指控的
She will once she finds out they're setting you up.
如果她发现的话
If she finds out!
我们还不知道这事牵扯有多深
We don't know how high this goes!
-内特 -他们只会保护自己人
- Nate... - These people only protect their own.
我了解这些人 我知道怎么对付他们
I know these people, how to manage them.
之前也许是...
Maybe before...
现在他们觉得你就是个笑话
but they think you're a joke now.
不要再帮我了
Stop trying to help me.
你只会让事情变得更糟
It only makes things worse.
我们可以撤销申诉
We could pull the complaint.
不
No.
找出奥利弗在哪儿
Find out where Oliver is.
电子邮件消息
电子邮件消息 安娜丽丝·基廷
我能进来吗
Mind if I come in?
当然可以 请进
Of course not. Yeah.
康纳尔告诉我你保释出狱了
Connor told me you got out on bail,
我觉得这值得庆祝一下什么的
which I guess is cause for congratulations, or something.
一切还好吧
Is everything okay?
看情况吧
That depends.
看什么
On...?
看我们还好吗
If we're still good.
"好"
"Good"?
我们上次交谈后 有很多事都变了
Well, a lot has changed since we last spoke.
是啊 但我还是老样子
Yeah, well, not for me.
我就直说了...
Well, let me just say this --
奥利弗 你没有任何义务保护我
Oliver...there's no reason for you to protect me.
我们都知道
We both know that...
但是你一直都很忠诚
but you've been very steady.
这对我意义重大 尤其是现在
And it means a lot to me, especially right now.
这也对我意义重大
It means a lot to me, too.
所以 又是地检办公室吗
So...is it the D.A.'s Office again?
你需要我再为你做一次黑客吗
You need me to do a little hacky McHackerson for you?
比这个简单
It's easier than that.
托德·丹沃
地方检察官
珍妮丝说你找我
Janice said you needed me?
看
Look.
这个贱♥人♥
This bitch.
地检丢失尸体 阴谋
老娘可不是好惹的
I'm no joke.
卡斯蒂洛
Castillo!
开门 不然我就打给你的房♥东了
Open the door, or I'll call your landlord.
我们带来了饼干
We brought, uh, cookies.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
每个人看见甜品都会有胃口的
Everyone's hungry for dessert.
好了 好吃好吃好吃 快吃进肚肚肚
Come on. Yummy, yummy, yummy in your tummy, tummy, tummy.
谁在里面
Who's in there?
没有谁
Uh, no one.
米凯拉
Michaela!
你是谁
Who are you?
一个朋友
A friend.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
-等下 你和这个男的上♥床♥了 -不是
- Wait, are you banging that dude? - No.
和他上♥床♥没事 如果是另有企图可不太好
Banging him is fine. Doing other things is not.
他是谁
Who is he?
私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Private investigator.
-你傻吗 -像《美眉校探》那种吗
- Are you a moron? - What, like "Veronica Mars"?
看看他找到了什么然后再大喊大叫
Before you yell at me... look at what he found.
西尔维娅·马奥尼在韦斯死前五天
Sylvia Mahoney submitted DNA to a lab for analysis
Y染色体♥检♥测
做了DNA检测
five days before Wes' death.
所以呢 我一家人都做过这个
So? My whole family had that done.
我发现我基因中还有日本血统
Actually, I found out that I have some Japanese in my genes.
她检测的是韦斯的DNA 蠢货
She did the DNA test on Wes, idiot.
他们肯定发现了他是华♥莱♥士♥的儿子
They must have found out he was Wallace's son.
所以他们把他杀了
That's why they killed him.
来电
苏拉娅·哈格洛夫
你好
Hello?
安娜丽丝 你好
Annalise. Hi.
是真的吗 你保释出狱了
So, it's true? You got out on bail?
是的
Yeah.
太好了
That's great.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表