剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
很差劲 我知道
It's lame, I know.
他只是需要空间
He just needs space.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我生日聚会那天他喝得很醉
He got really drunk at my birthday party the other night
告诉了梅吉
and told Meggy.
我们应该放手 对吗
We should let them go, right?
如果我们本质是好人
Like, if we were at all good people,
我们会希望他们摆脱我们
we'd want them to be free of us.
或许吧
Maybe.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
我觉得他突然这么对你
I-I assume there's a reason
是有原因的
that he went all frat boy on you.
我说了点蠢话
I said something stupid.
悲伤会让人做蠢事
Grief makes people do stupid things.
你还好吗
How are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在甚至没法直视你
I can't even look at you right now.
你碾过辛克莱尔的时候也是这样吗
Is that what you were like when you ran over Sinclair?
你是有什么情绪问题之类的吗
You've got some crazy rage problems or something?
-我只是很伤心 -我们都伤心
- I'm just upset. - We're all upset!
你看起来没那么难过
You don't seem that sad.
我很难过
I'm sad.
我只是不会像你一样每分钟都在哭
I'm just not crying about it every second like you.
好吧 但你妈妈离开的时候呢
Okay, but what about when your mom left?
那肯定伤害到你了...
That clearly hurt you --
现在要处理的是你的麻烦事 不是我的
We're dealing with your mess right now, not mine.
我们现在都是一团糟
We're all a mess right now!
这才是重点
That's the point!
也许我该把这些隐藏起来
And maybe I'm supposed to hide that
或者假装自己是个毫无感觉的混♥蛋♥ 但是
or pretend that I'm some unfeeling jerk, but...
韦斯死了
Wes is dead.
这不代表你就能表现得像个畜生
That doesn't mean you get to act like an animal.
回去吧
Go home.
什么
What?
我留在这里陪劳拉
I'm staying here with Laurel
确保你没把她弄得要自杀
to make sure you didn't put her on suicide watch.
怎么了
What?
你看这个号♥码是从哪里打来的
Look at this number -- where it came from.
麻省的布鲁克赖恩
Brookline, Mass.
那天晚上 汉娜·基廷在10点半报了警
Hannah Keating called the police at 10:30 that night.
就在起火后不久
It was after the fire started.
我不知道她怎么那么快就知道了
I don't know how she could have found out about it so soon
除非她早知道要发生什么事
unless she knew it was going to happen.
或者她跟马奥尼家是一伙的
Or she was working with the Mahoneys.
我知道这听起来挺不可思议的
It seems insane, I know,
但她一直想要那房♥子
but she's always wanted the house,
而且她也知道 伤害韦斯也会伤害到你
and she'd know that hurting Wes would hurt you.
我当时给她打过电♥话♥
I called her.
这是汉娜·基廷的
Automated voicemail box for...
自动语♥音♥信箱
Hannah Keating.
你一直很讨厌我这个黑鬼
You always hated my black ass
住在你♥爸♥妈的房♥子里
living in your mommy and daddy's house.
那你拿走吧 汉娜
So take it, Hannah.
我不要了
I'm done with it.
反正自从我搬进来
Not like anything good happened to me
也没发生过什么好事
since the minute I moved in here.
这不足以证明你有罪
That's not enough to incriminate you.
她认为我杀了山姆
She thinks I killed Sam,
她会不惜一切代价毁了我
so she'll say whatever it takes to ruin me.
她终于赢了
She finally won.
我只是帮了她一把
It just took me helping her.
在给梅吉买♥♥东西吗
Shopping for Meggy?
甩了她你觉得过意不去
You feel bad you dumped her
想用廉价珠宝挽回她吗
and think tacky jewelry will win her back?
不是
No.
那你是给谁买♥♥的
Then who's it for?
别是安娜丽丝吧
Do not say Annalise.
当然不是
No. God.
买♥♥给劳拉的
Laurel.
别告诉其他人
Don't tell anyone.
为什么
Why not?
跟你不想告诉别人你跟亚设的事一样
The same reason you didn't want to tell us about Asher.
那是因为他让我羞于启齿
Because I was embarrassed of him.
如果你是劳拉 这倒是很合理
Which makes sense if you're Laurel in this situation,
不过你...
but you...
你担心被弗兰克知道
You're worried Frank's gonna find out.
他会杀了你的 你知道吧
He'll kill you. You know that?
我们很开心
We're happy.
我只是 不想毁了这一切
I just...don't want to ruin that.
我不会告诉别人的
I won't tell anyone.
谢了
Thanks.
但我并不赞成
But I do not approve.
你前一秒才刚和梅吉分手
You broke up with Meggy like five minutes ago,
现在就已经在给别的女孩买♥♥首饰了
and now you're already buying jewelry for some other girl?
她才不是什么别的女孩
It's not just some other girl.
我只是想说
I'm just saying,
可能你需要的是单身一阵子
maybe you need to be alone for a second.
你怎么知道我需要什么
How would you know what I need?
我们就没怎么聊过
This is the most we've ever talked.
好吧
Well...
你也没有主动来找我聊过
it's not like you come talk to me, either.
你预算多少
How much can you spend?
她可富着呢 你买♥♥了便宜货她一眼就能看穿
'Cause our girl's rich, and she'll know if you cheap out.
你的护士们可真麻烦
Your nurses are no joke.
就是不肯给止痛药
They won't give up the pain meds.
要么我给你拿点碎冰
Should I get ice chips?
还是我给你读一段宪法简章
I could read you a ConLaw brief.
这玩意儿助眠有奇效
That should put you right to sleep.
你妈怎么样了
How's your mom?
她走了
she left.
为什么
Why?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
你就说吧 我需要分散注意力
Please. I need to be distracted.
我把她撵走了
I kicked her out.
在我知道发生了什么事之前
It was before I knew what happened.
我这人真是糟透了
Or I'm just a horrible person.
你不是
You're not.
我是
I am.
不管你需要什么 做了什么决定
Whatever you need or decide,
我都会陪着你 知道吗
I'm here for you, okay?
帮我按一下
Oh, press it.
它绿了
It's green.
这是汉娜·基廷的
Automated voicemail box for...
自动语♥音♥信箱
Hannah Keating.
那你拿走吧 汉娜
So, take it, Hannah.
我不要了
I'm done with it.
不 不
No, no!!
你在家烧死了个男孩
You burned a boy in your house.
我从狱警那儿听来的
Or that's...what I heard the guards say.
幸好你是个律师
Good thing you a lawyer.
我就知道我以前见过你
I knew I'd seen your face before --
在法庭 我那时正等着我的审判
In court once, waiting on one of my cases.
那天你穿的是
You was wearing
一件酷毙了的红色皮夹克
this badass red-leather jacket --
衣服上有条纹
had them Malaysian tracks flowing,
气势很足 冲着那个白人老检察官喊
guns out, screaming at that old-white-man D.A.
当时我就想
And I'm thinking,
要是能让这个女王为我辩护该多好
"Why can't this queen defend me?"
糟透了 不是吗
Jacked up, ain't it?
无论我们爬的多高多远
No matter how high or how far we climb,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表