剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I had matured quite early,
但她不让我穿胸罩
but she wouldn't let me wear a bra.
然后她就给我起了这个绰号♥
Instead, she just came up with the nickname.
"半个内尔森"
"Half Nelson".
因为她说这个和我的低智商相配
Because she said it fit my below-average IQ.
"飞机杰拉德"
"Jerky Jared"
因为有次打飞机被她发现了
'cause she caught me masturbating once.
这个女人在员工大会上
This is a woman who read my diary
当着所有员工的面念我的日记
in front of all the employees at a staff meeting.
她一闻到血腥味 就会大开杀戒
If she smells blood, she goes in for the kill.
这么说你真的希望她死了
So you did want her dead?
你告诉我是谁干的
You tell me who did it,
我要请他喝一杯
and I'll buy him a drink.
你们有谁也感受到基廷共鸣了吗
Any of you get some major Keating vibes in there?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
一个控制欲极强的虐待狂
A controlling, sadistic power-monger
当着孩子们的面撒谎 使用语言暴♥力♥
who lies to her kids' faces, verbally abusive.
你刚刚是承认你想给安娜丽丝下毒吗
Did you just admit you want to poison Annalise?
什么... 不是
Wha-- No.
我可是这么听到的
This what I heard you say.
-我也是 -算上我三个
- Hmm, me, too. - Me three.
好一个车祸现场
What a trainwreck.
你们只要一提起"妈妈"这个词
Whenever you mention the word "Mommy,"
他们就变成了一群哀嚎中的忘恩负义之人
they turn into sniveling ingrates.
让他们出现在镜头里
It would be malpractice
就是我们玩忽职守了
to put them in front of a camera.
那怎么办 我们提出动议要求推迟吗
So what? We file a motion to postpone?
不 我们向公诉方提出一个新疑犯
No, we'll float the prosecution a new suspect
他们就会彻底撤销取证了
and they'll cancel the depositions completely.
先查查看餐馆员工中有没有对她心存怨恨的人
Look into any disgruntled restaurant employees first.
等等 如果没有取证
Wait -- if there's no deposition,
那就没有主辨律师了
then there can be no first chair.
什么 你工作还想要奖励吗
What, you need a prize in order to do your job?
我们要开始复习期中考试了而已
We just started studying for midterms, is all.
好吧
All right.
只要有人能找出一个完美的嫌犯
Whoever brings me a good suspect
就会在期中考试直接得A
gets an automatic "A" on my midterm.
都满意了吗
Everyone happy?
给...如果我们分工合作
Here... If we divide and conquer,
就可以翻遍这盒子里所有雇员的资料
we can look into every employee in the box.
该怎么分工合作才能得到那个唯一的名额
How are we supposed to divide and conquer an "A"?
抽签
We draw straws.
我才不会用抽签来决定自己的绩点
Like hell I'm letting a straw determine by GPA.
女人都是自私的
Every woman for herself.
我去找这个打杂的聊聊
I'm gonna go talk to this busboy.
要搭车吗 我也要去找人聊聊
Wanna ride? I'll talk to people, too.
好啊
Cool.
他们是结伴去杀弗兰克 对吧
They're really going to kill Frank, right?
别扯上咱们就行
Mm, as long they leave us out of it for once.
也许应该在他们发现前主动坦白
Maybe we just tell them before they find out.
我担心的不是他们
I'm not worried about them,
我担心安娜丽丝
I'm worried about Annalise.
别那么说
Don't say that.
她还是恨我
She still hates me.
好吧 但我不想在这个时候想着安娜丽丝
Yeah, but I don't want to be thinking about Annalise right now.
以及你今早对警♥察♥说的谎
Or the fact that you lied to the police this morning?
没错
Exactly.
让我想点别的
Distract me.
也许该让劳拉联♥系♥他爸爸
Maybe Laurel should call her dad.
上次就是他找到了弗兰克 没准这次也能
He found Frank once. Maybe he can do it again.
或许你应该联♥系♥他
Or maybe you need to call him.
告诉他 我张开双臂欢迎他回家
Tell him I'm here to welcome him with open arms.
即使他主动联♥系♥我们
If he's going to reach out to any of us,
也不会打给我
it's not going to be me.
为什么
Why not?
我说了让他难以接受的事
I said things he didn't take so well.
什么事
Like?
他配不上待在你身边
That he doesn't deserve you.
难道你真的要等他自己出现吗
Do you really just want to wait for him to show up?
没有酒 我真是没法思考
I just think better when I drink.
现在才六点
It's only 6:00.
这周你只去过一次
You've only been once this week.
一名卡车司机报了警 他说我睡着了
A truck driver had called 911, said I'd fallen asleep.
尼克和格蕾丝当时都在我车上
Nico and Grace were in the car with me.
我下班后去保姆保姆那...
I'd picked them up at the nanny's...
我下班后去保姆那接他们...
At the nanny's after work...
也就是说下班后先去喝一轮
meaning the happy hour after work.
很显然
Apparently,
我把车停在了路边
I pulled over to the side of the road,
车没熄火就睡着了
fell asleep with the car running.
尼克跑到街上拦车喊人来帮忙
Nico ran into the street to wave down help.
我丈夫 劳尔 第二天就申请了抚养权
My husband, Raul, filed for custody the next day.
希望你已经把他踹了
Hope you divorced his ass.
我不生他的气
It's not him I'm mad at.
我恨自己
It's me.
我是位酗酒的母亲
I'm a drunk mother,
我一辈子都要活在自己曾给孩子
and I have to live with what I put my kids through
带来危险的自责之中
for the rest of my life.
今天 我戒酒满一周年了
Today's my, uh, one year anniversary.
很棒
Yes.
我做得还行
And I'm doing okay.
一步一步来
I work my steps.
我每周去看尼克和格蕾丝两次
I see Nico and Grace twice a week.
有监护人在场
Supervised visits.
他们还在生我的气
They're still upset,
他们不隐藏这种情绪 我能理解
and they don't hide it, and I get it.
他们该生我的气
They get to be upset with right now.
他们也该恨我
They get to hate me right now.
好吧
Okay.
事实上
On the real,
我当然很痛恨自己的行为
I'm ashamed of what I did, of course,
但我也十分愤怒
but I'm... I'm pissed, too.
我是他们的母亲...
I'm their mother...
可他们都不愿意正眼看我
...but they won't even look me in the eye.
我真的...真想使劲摇晃他们
And it just... it makes me want to shake them
或是对他们大吼 这样他们就能...
or yell or something so that they'll...
就能看到 我愿意用一切来挽回他们
...see that I'll do anything to get them back... anything.
我...
Oh, I...
我觉得 不能因为我酗酒就夺去我的孩子
I just don't think it means that I should lose my kids.
-弗兰克还好吗 -什么
- How's Frank? - What?
你跑去他那了吧
That's where you snuck off to, right?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你的确脸色潮红
You do look a little flush.
问个问题 一脸胡子会不会把下面弄痒
Tell me, does the beard tickle down there?
我替朋友问的
I'm asking for a friend.
发现嫌疑人了吗
Did we find a suspect yet?
那个打杂的没发现什么
The... busboy did not pan out.
怎么了
What?
他们觉得我刚才和弗兰克在一起
They think I was just with Frank.
也许你俩都和他在一起
Maybe you both were with him.
两男一女
Oh, two beards, one girl.
真性感
That's hot.
好了...
Okay, that --
未经我的允许就跟我开黄腔
sexualizing me without my permission --
是在制♥造♥敌对的工作气氛
is creating a hostile work environment.
她说得对
She's right.
谢谢
Thank you.
闭嘴 我们仍不算朋友
Shut up. We're still not friends.
米凯拉
Michaela.
看来A是我的了 贱♥人♥们
There goes my "A," Bitches.
好的
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表