剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
是我
It's me.
晚上10点14分
晚上8点22分
我对她做过很糟糕的事
I've done awful things to her.
比如
Like...?
-韦斯 -你走吧
- Wes. - Leave.
我是勒西
Lahey here.
吉宾斯走了 知道为什么吗
Gibbins walked out on us. You know anything about that?
我怎么会知道
Why would I?
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is.
依我的判断我不该这么说的
This goes against my better judgment.
那就相信我的
Then trust mine.
警♥察♥要来了
The cops are gonna come here.
不要开门
Don't answer the door.
接电♥话♥啊
Come on.
我是安娜丽丝·基廷
This is Annalise Keating.
留下口讯
Leave a message.
安娜丽丝 我是韦斯
Annalise. It's Wes.
我刚到你家
I just got to the house.
你回来吧
Please, come home.
逍遥法外
第三季 第十五集
他的名字是康纳尔·沃什
His name is Connor Walsh.
地检昨天把他带到警局的
The D.A. brought him to the station yesterday.
我们的系统里没有这个罪犯的名字
No offender with that name in our system.
对 他不是罪犯
No, he's not an offender.
他被绑♥架♥了 违背了他的意愿
He's been kidnapped, and he's being held against his will!
你是不是嗑药了
Have you been ingesting illegal substances?
我当事人的男友失踪了
My client here is understandably upset
他的烦躁是可以理解的
about his boyfriend being missing.
你对此毫不紧张的态度
While your lack of urgency in this matter
往好了说是不敏感
could be construed as insensitive at best
往坏了说是嫌恶同性恋 如果你帮我们
but homophobic at worst, we'll ignore that
登记失踪人口 那我们可以忽略这一点
if you at least let us file a missing-persons report.
-你们说他什么时候不见了的 -昨晚7点
- When did you say he went missing? - Last night around 7:00 P.M.
至于吗 都还没有24小时呢
Seriously? Not even a full 24 hours?
-不 但...-你们确定
- No, but -- - You sure he's not
他不是为了躲开你俩吗
just trying to get away from the two of you?
因为我能理解这一点
Because I can relate.
你得预约才能见地区检察官
You need an appointment to meet with the District Attorney.
我知道 但丹沃先生在他办公室 对吧
I know, but Mr. Denver is in his office right there, correct?
丹沃检察官 我不能告诉你他的行踪
D.A. Denver -- You don't get to know where he is.
那如果我告诉你
Well, what if I told you that I had
我有他正在调查案子的大爆料呢
super-juicy information about a case he's working on?
卡尔 我这里需要保安
Carl, I need security up here.
别 别 珍妮丝 把电♥话♥挂了
No, no, Janice, Janice, no, no, hang up the phone.
没错 又一个自以为是的法学院学生
Yeah, another entitled law student.
他在那儿 他在那儿
There he is. Hey, hey, hey! There he is!
找到他了
三楼男厕所
你知道"比尿尿"只是一种比喻吧
You know "Pissing contest" is just a metaphor, right?
告诉我你把他藏哪儿了
Just tell me where you're holding him.
你说谁
Who are you talking about?
康纳尔·沃什
Connor Walsh.
什么 你们弄丢他了
What? You lost him?
在他发现你用来陷害我当事人的
You lost him after he discovered
一次性手♥机♥之后 你弄丢他了
the burner phone you used to frame my client.
故事编得挺好
That's a good story.
小心别让人发现你在这里
Be careful who catches you in here.
你找到他了吗
You find him?
找到丹沃了 没找到康纳尔
Denver, yes, not Connor.
他说什么
What'd he say?
他在装傻 但是他很害怕
He's playing dumb, but he's scared.
你快到了吗
Are you almost there?
到了打给你
I'll call you after.
去加拿大也就几个小时
Canada's only a few hours away.
你想逃跑吗
You want to make a run for it?
我已经逃了十年了
I've been running for 10 years.
亨威克
纽约
基廷女士
Ms. Keating?
-我是 -这边走
- Yes. - Right this way.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
我们可以拉响警局的火警警报
We could pull the fire alarm at the police station,
来找康纳尔
find Connor that way.
好让你这次真的被逮捕
Oh, so you can get arrested for real this time?
他可能已经签了豁免协议了
He probably already signed an immunity deal.
我要告诉你多少次
How many times do I have
他绝对不会干那种事的
to tell you he would never do anything like that?
直到你发现你看错他了
Until you finally get that you're wrong!
-你们都坐下 -那是什么意思
- I need you guys to sit down. - What is that supposed to mean?
抱歉 我翻了你的冰箱
I'm sorry. I raided your fridge.
想想看他骗了你多少次
Think about the amount of times
出轨了多少次
that he's lied to you, when he cheated on you,
还把山姆给碎尸了
when he chopped up Sam's body into little pieces.
-好了 我们能友善一点吗 -伙计们
- Okay, can we please just be nice to each other? - You guys.
他被绑♥架♥了 劳拉
He's been kidnapped, Laurel!
你在那种情况下也许可以从容应对
Maybe you coped fine in that situation,
但康纳尔不是在贩毒集团长大的
but Connor didn't grow up in a drug cartel.
他还没有当过人♥质♥
He's not properly prepared to be a hostage.
-伙计们 -我爸在经营一家电♥信♥公♥司♥
- You guys. - My dad owns a telecommunications company,
你就继续乱想去吧
so way to go with the stereotypes.
你们都闭嘴让我说点事情
I need you all to shut up so I can tell you something!
怎么了 有关康纳尔的吗
What? Is it -- Is it about Connor?
不 是安娜丽丝
No. It's Annalise.
她出事了吗
Something happen to her?
她在和西尔维娅·马奥尼会面
She's meeting with Sylvia Mahoney.
是想先喝杯鸡尾酒还是红酒
Would you like to start with a cocktail or a glass of wine?
苏打水就行
Sparkling water is fine.
随便点
Feel free.
我也一样 谢谢 克拉拉
The same for me. Thank you, Clara.
那么 你打电♥话♥给我
So... you called me.
我不知道你认为我对你做过什么
I don't know what you think I've done to you.
我只知道我想让你停手
I just know I want it to stop.
所以我只是来说让我们放下怨恨
So I'm here to say let's just put the horrors behind us,
不计前嫌 保护我们所爱的人
move on, keep the people we love safe.
休战吗
A truce?
你不觉得那有点天真吗
You don't think that's a bit naive?
我觉得是务实
Practical is what I think it is.
痴人说梦
It's delusional.
我凭什么不应该知道
In what world do I not get answers
你对我的家庭做了什么
for what you've done to my family?
-我做了什么 -你想让我坐在餐厅中♥央♥
- What I've done? - Do you want me to sit here
一一列举你的罪行吗
in the middle of this restaurant and list them off?
我经受了
I lived through the terror
你和你丈夫带给我的噩梦
you and your husband enacted on me once already.
我可不想再经受一次
I'm not here to do it again.
-我们带给你的 -你们害死了我孩子
- That we enacted on you? - You took my son from me.
那是场车祸 安娜丽丝
That was a car accident, Annalise.
水来了
Here we are.
可以占用你们一点时间
We have several specials today
介绍一下我们今天的特别推荐吗
if I can take just a minute of your time.
现在不行 克拉拉
Not now, Clara.
你怎么敢跑来
How dare you whine to me
跟我抱怨你被毁掉的生活
about how your life's been ruined,
抱怨你失去了什么
what you've lost?
我丈夫在街头被枪杀
My husband was gunned down in the middle of the street,
-我儿子惨遭陷害 -那不是我♥干♥的
- my own son framed. - I had nothing to do with that.
如果你一直对我撒谎
There is no peace to be had
-那就没有谈和的余地了 -我没理由撒谎
- if you keep lying to me, Annalise. - I have no reason to lie.
你理由多的是
You have every reason in the world.
你给我闭嘴听好了
You need to shut up and listen!
你错了
You're wrong.
我以我逝子和你亡夫之名发誓
I swear on my son and your husband's graves,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表