剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
或者马奥尼家的其他成员会接起来
or one of the Mahoneys are gonna pick up,
然后我们就知道你的计划有多蠢了
and then we're gonna find out how stupid your plan is.
不 你的计划才蠢
No, your plan is stupid!
-我要打了 -要他快挂掉
- I'm calling. - Tell him to hang up.
你有病吗
Like, what is wrong with you?
说真的 你会害我们被抓的
Seriously, you're gonna get us all arrested!
-把手♥机♥给我 -让开
- Give me the phone! - Move!
-把手♥机♥放下 -挂掉 亚设
- Put the phone down! - Hang up the phone, Asher.
未知号♥码
丹沃
Denver.
哈普斯托 辛克莱尔案后他就一直找我麻烦
He's been gunning for me ever since the Hapstall case, Sinclair.
我向他施压要他结案
I strong-armed him into closing the case.
-这推测太夸张了 安娜丽丝 -并不
- This is such a reach, Annalise. - No.
你起诉我这样一个受人尊重...
What's a reach is you prosecuting me --
阿特伍德会完全照他说的做
And Atwood would have to do whatever he said.
是他
It's him.
喂
Hello?
康纳尔
Connor?
这是丹沃的手♥机♥
It's Denver's phone.
就在他的桌子里
It was here in his desk.
-赶紧挂掉 -让他快离开那里
- Hang up the phone! - Tell him to get out of there!
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
安娜丽丝 你在吗
Annalise, are you here?
有煤气 我闻到了煤气味
There was gas! I smelled gas.
杀他的人切断了煤气管道
Whoever killed him cut the gas line.
我看到有人
I saw someone there...
从防风门逃走了
They ran out of the storm door.
是我
It's me.
有个小麻烦
We have a little problem.
对
Yeah.
不过事情搞得有点大
But it got kind of messy.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表