剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
What's wrong?
警♥察♥在奥利弗家里找到了你的手♥机♥的备份
The police found a copy of your phone in Oliver's apartment.
康纳
Connor.
奥利弗说里面什么都没有
Oliver said there was nothing on it.
是他没有发现
Nothing he found.
那晚韦斯留了一通语♥音♥消息
Wes left a voicemail that night.
安娜丽丝 我是韦斯
Annalise, it's Wes.
我到你家了
I just got to the house.
我刚才在警♥察♥局
I was at the police station.
他们发现了丽贝卡的尸体
They found Rebecca's body.
他们说是你干的...
They're saying you did it...
都是你干的 包括山姆
all of it... even Sam.
你不能替我背黑锅
You can't go down for what I did.
我没法原谅自己 所以...
There's no way I could live with myself, so just...
你回来吧
...please, come home.
语♥音♥消息
韦斯
他很害怕 我也是
He was scared... as was I.
我不想警♥察♥听见他认罪
And I didn't want the police to hear him confessing.
或者是你不想他们听见你是如何牵连其中的
Or you didn't want them to hear how it incriminated you.
我们都牵连其中了
It incriminated all of us.
但是奥利没有发现任何语♥音♥消息
But Oli didn't find any voicemail,
也就是说它已经被删掉了
which means it's gone.
不可能
That's not true.
删掉的信息会存进未分配的存储盘
Deleted messages go into the un-allocated data fold.
可能是我漏掉了
I might have missed it.
这么说警♥察♥还是会找到了
So the police could still find it?
现在可以怪康纳了吗
Now can we blame Connor?
不 我告诉他这上面什么都没有
No, I'd told him there was nothing on it.
或许他觉得这不会伤害到我们
He probably thought it was harmless.
-或者他接受了协议 -这不怪康纳
- Or he took a deal. - This isn't Connor's fault.
我现在有个解决办法 把康纳弄出来
Now, I have a way to fix this, get Connor back,
但我们得给丹沃另外找一个嫌犯
but we have to give Denver another suspect.
弗兰克 他已经认罪了
Frank -- He already confessed.
安娜丽丝和弗兰克的案子牵连在一起
Annalise's case is tied to Frank's.
马奥尼家族的人 我们知道是他们做的
The Mahoneys -- We know that they did this.
不是马奥尼家的人
It's not the Mahoneys.
不
No.
什么不
"No" What?
这是唯一的办法 劳拉
It's the only way, Laurel.
谁
Who is it?
韦斯
Wes.
不 我不会让你那么做的
No, I'm not gonna let you do that.
说真的 丹沃也不会相信
Honestly, Denver's never gonna buy that.
也许我们该采用奥利弗儿童色情片的办法
Maybe we should just go with Oliver's kiddie-porn idea.
你假装自己爱他
You pretended you love him,
现在却要出♥卖♥♥♥他来救自己
and now you're gonna sell him out to save yourself.
救我们所有人
To save us all.
天啊 他是好人 他是我们中唯一的好人
God, he was good. He was the only one of us --
你知道他会希望我们这么做
He would want us to do this, and you know that.
你现在要诬陷他杀人
Now you're turning him into a murderer.
他确实杀了人
He was murderer.
那你呢
And you?
我之前觉得是弗兰克 但丽贝卡也许是你杀的
I assumed it was Frank, but maybe Rebecca was you.
天啊 我的天啊
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
你得冷静下来
You need to calm down.
也许是你俩联手干的
Or maybe it was the both of you?
也许我们都该深呼吸放轻松
Maybe we all just need to take a deep breath.
多方便 韦斯承担山姆与丽贝卡的死
How convenient -- Now Wes is gonna go down for Sam and Rebecca,
你们俩都没嫌疑了
and the two of you get off.
你知道吗 你给我成熟一点
Well, you know what? You need to grow the hell up!
我这是为了你们每个人
I'm doing this for you -- each of you --
这样你们才不会进监狱
so you don't have to go to prison
在公共浴室光着身子洗澡
and get naked in group showers
在可能强♥奸♥你的人面前脱裤子拉屎
and crap in front of people that might rape you.
里面很恐怖
It's death in there.
我们必须做这么可怕的事
And this horrible thing that we must do...
是为了生存
it's life.
他会希望我们这么做
He would want us to do this.
你根本不了解他
You never knew him.
你不知道他会希望怎么做
You don't know what he would want.
你生我的气吗
Are you mad at me?
没有 我为什么生你的气
No. Why would I be mad at you?
别做了
Please stop.
我这么做是为你好
I'm doing these for your benefit.
如果我有腹肌也许你就会爱我了
Maybe you'll actually love me if I have abs.
天啊 请听我解释
Oh, God, just... let me explain, please.
"我不知道"是实话
"I don't know" is the truth.
我真的很希望我知道
I really, really wish I did know
这样我才能如实回答你
so that I could honestly say it or not say it,
但是因为你想让我说 或是你先说了
but what I don't think is fair is for me to say it
就让我也说出那三个字并不公平
just because you want me to or because you said it first.
我只想让你真心说出那三个字
Yeah, I only want you to say it if you mean it.
没错
Exactly.
跟你谈了之后反而不好了
I felt better before this conversation.
我需要帮忙 你俩都得答应我
I need a favor, and you both need to say yes.
这么叫人帮忙真不公平
That's not really a fair way to ask for a favor.
我觉得安娜丽丝的计划不会成功
I don't think Annalise's plan is gonna work.
我觉得丹沃会看穿这个计划
I think that Denver is gonna see right through it,
康纳尔可能已经说出真♥相♥了
and Connor may be already cracked.
无论如何我们都会进监狱
Either way, we go to jail,
但有一件事我不能接受
and the one thing that I can't handle about
就是不知道韦斯到底遭遇了什么
that is not knowing what happened to Wes.
这样不对 这样不行
That's not right. It's not okay.
所以我需要你们支持我办这件事
So I just need your support on this.
什么事
What's "This"?
答应我再告诉你们
Just say yes, and then I'll tell you.
她为什么还没打来
Why hasn't she called yet?
她会打来的
She'll call.
我们现在是两败俱伤
We're both losing right now.
只要我们还掐着对方的喉咙
And we're going to keep losing
我们都会一败涂地
as long as we stay at each other's throats.
场面会越来越难看
It's just gonna get bloodier.
我们可以至死方休
We could fight to the death,
也可以就此打住
or we can put all this behind us.
怎么做
How?
我会告诉你你在我手♥机♥上会发现什么
I'm gonna tell you what you're gonna find on my phone.
他们发现了丽贝卡的尸体
They found Rebecca's body.
他们说是你干的
They're saying you did it...
都是你干的
all of it...
包括山姆
even Sam.
你不能替我背黑锅
You can't go down for what I did.
我没法原谅自己 所以...
There's no way I could live with myself, so just...
你回来吧
please, come home.
韦斯杀了我丈夫
Wes killed my husband.
那天晚上他在我的语♥音♥信箱里认罪了
He confessed to it on the voicemail he left that night.
而且他杀了他的女朋友 丽贝卡·萨特
And that he killed his girlfriend, Rebecca Sutter.
救命
Help!
你的警探那天打电♥话♥叫他去警局
Your detectives called him to the station that day,
当面对质他的所作所为
confronted him about what he'd done.
他原本有机会接受协议把所有罪都推给我
He had the chance to sign the deal and pin it all on me.
救命
Help!
拜托
Please!
他为什么没有
Why didn't he?
因为没人像我一样了解韦斯莱·吉宾斯
Well, because no one knew the Wes Gibbins I did.
救命
Help!
这孩子很小就显示出
The boy who showed signs of aggression and violence
-攻击和暴♥力♥倾向 -救命
- at an early age... - Help!
他有拿刀捅他母亲萝斯·埃德蒙的嫌疑
...who was suspected of stabbing his mother, Rose Edmond...
拜托
Please!
-一个因有自杀危险 -救命
- ...A law student who was confined.... - Help!
而被强制进行精神病护理的法学生
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表