剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我保证我们会找出杀害他的人
I promise you that we're gonna find who did this to him.
我们欠他真♥相♥
We owe him that.
我做了件蠢事
Hey, so, uh... I did something kind of stupid.
奥利
Oli?
一直以来 你都跟我说
All this time, you've been telling me
安娜丽丝在隐瞒什么
Annalise was hiding something
可事实上你才是藏有秘密的人
when you're the one with the secret.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你那天晚上查了语♥音♥信箱
You checked your voicemail that night.
我一直在好奇你为什么那么久才到医院
I kept wondering why it took you so long to get to the hospital.
而我以为 你一直跟托马斯在一起
I just figured you were with Thomas the whole time,
滚了六个小时床单
boning for six hours.
所以我给他打了电♥话♥
So I called him.
他说你在起火之前几个小时就离开了他的公♥寓♥
He said that you left his apartment hours before the fire,
你还用他的手♥机♥查了你的语♥音♥信箱
and that you used his cellphone to check your voicemail.
你那晚去了安娜丽丝家 对吗
You went to Annalise's house that night, didn't you?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表