剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
不是我♥干♥的
it wasn't me.
你给我提供的协议
You offered me a deal --
如果背叛安娜丽丝就只关七年
seven years if I squeal on Annalise --
我打算接受
and now I'm saying I'll take it.
我要说现在为时已晚
And I'm saying it's too late.
为什么 你找到另一个背叛她的人了
Why? You got someone else to turn on her?
对
Yep.
因为我是傻子
Because I'm a moron,
会把我掌握的情况全都告诉你
and I'm going to reveal my entire case to you.
你并不了解康纳尔·沃什
You don't know enough about Connor Walsh.
他在法庭上作的证不会被认可的
Whatever he testifies to in court is gonna get thrown out.
你们怎么都在说康纳尔·沃什
What's all the fuss about Connor Walsh with you people, huh?
再见 弗兰克
Goodbye, Frank.
饿了吗
You hungry?
培根 鸡蛋 芝士
Bacon, egg, and cheese.
我背叛安娜丽丝只能得到一个三明治
So, I turn on Annalise, and I get a sandwich?
奖励你 完全豁免权
You get... blanket immunity
和一个三明治
and a sandwich.
不过 如果你没准备好
But if you're not ready to do that...
我是同志 所以两天不吃饭
I'm gay, so not eating for 48 hours
只会给我的无上装自♥拍♥加分
is only gonna up my shirtless-selfie game.
你说得对
You're right.
接收文件提交后
We only have 48 hours to hold you
我们只能关你两天
from the time your intake paperwork is filed.
如果提交了
If it's filed.
知法犯法
This is so illegal.
杀死你教授的丈夫也是
So is killing your professor's husband.
给你时间想想
I'll give you some time to think.
真不明白你怎么指望我信你的话
I don't know how you expect me to believe anything you say.
那我们就只是在浪费时间
Then the both of us are just wasting our time.
那孩子 华♥莱♥士♥中枪时站他身边
That boy, who stood next to Wallace when he was shot
然后又指控我儿子的那个 他替你干活
then pointed the finger at my son, worked for you.
"你孩子" 你这么叫他啊
"That boy" -- Is that what you call him?
想想他对我们全家做了什么
Well, I'd say that's nice
这么叫已经很客气了
considering what he did to my family.
那你又对他做了什么呢
Well, what about what you did to him?
别否认 你做过DNA检测
And don't deny it. You ran a DNA test.
不用检测我也知道他的身份
I didn't need that test to tell me who he was.
你丈夫夺取了他以为自己拥有的东西
Your husband took what he thought he deserved,
强♥奸♥那个女人 还生了孩子
raped that woman, and a life came of it,
-你俩都不会喜欢的小黑娃 -什么
- a black boy that he and you could never love. - What?
-可他已经死了 是你干的 -不是
- But he's dead now, and that was you. - No.
你除掉了家族之耻
You got rid of your family's shame
-因为你们家的人就会这套 -你错了
- because that's what your family does. - You're wrong!
制♥造♥了车祸
It makes car accidents happen.
-烧毁了房♥屋 -你弄错了
- It burns down houses... - You're confused!
买♥♥通助理检察官送我进监狱
... and pays off A.D.A.'s to put me in jail,
-不计代价 -克里斯多夫不是
- whatever it takes... - Christophe wasn't
华♥莱♥士♥的儿子
Wallace's son.
是查尔斯的
He was Charles'.
他是我孙子
He was my grandson.
-我很期待 -我也是
- I'm really looking forward to this. - Me too.
十年前
十年前
谢谢
And thank you.
萝斯
Rose!
这是你儿子啊
Is this your boy?
保姆没来 平时我不会带他来的
My babysitter didn't show. I don't usually bring him.
我不会找你麻烦的 别担心
Oh, you're not in any trouble. Don't worry.
你叫什么
What's your name?
克里斯多夫
Christophe.
很高兴认识你 克里斯多夫
Nice to meet you, Christophe.
这是我儿子 查尔斯
This is my son, Charles.
好 爱你 让他们去派对吧
Okay, ti chou, let them get to their party.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Nice to see you. - You too.
明白你错得多离谱了吗
Do you see now how wrong you've been?
他是我的亲人
He was my flesh and blood.
查尔斯也是你的骨肉
Charles is your flesh and blood, too,
而韦斯是可以送他进监狱的人
and Wes was the one person who could send him to jail.
我跟韦斯的事没有半点关系
I had nothing to do with what happened to him.
全都是因为你
You had everything to do with it.
你任他孤零零惨兮兮地长大
You left him to grow up alone and poor
同时支持你的儿子 那个强♥奸♥犯
all while supporting your son, the rapist.
不是那样的
That's not what happened.
-你怎么还在替他说话 -我是他母亲
- How are you still defending him? - I'm his mother.
-这是我的职责所在 -不
- That's my job. - No,
你的职责是养个好儿子
it's your job to raise a good son.
你凭什么这么说
Oh, how would you know?
我们俩只有我真正做过母亲
I'm the only real mother at this table.
我也做过母亲
I was a mother.
只是他还未出生就夭折了
He just came out of my body dead.
够了
Okay, that's enough.
我紧紧抱着他
I held him against me.
感到他渐凉的体温
I felt his skin go cold in my hands.
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything away from me --
害死他 也要了我的命
his life and mine.
你错得太离谱了
You are wrong about so much.
-她在说谎 -我不这么认为
- She's lying! - I don't think so.
-理由 -只是感觉
- Why? - It's just a feeling.
审时度势靠感觉也太莫名其妙了
A feeling is a weird way to evaluate the situation.
我能说两句吗
Can I say something?
-你以为丹沃是单独行事 -我没这么说
- You think Denver did this alone? - I didn't say that.
-那谁是他的同伙 -不知道 会查明的
- Then who is he working with? - I don't know. We'll find out.
打断一下
Excuse me! Please.
我们都想查出杀害韦斯的凶手
We all want to find out who killed Wes,
-但眼下不是康纳尔的事更紧迫吗 -天啊
- but shouldn't Connor be the more pressing issue here? - Oh, my God.
奥利弗 我说了内特在负责
Oliver, I told you -- Nate's on it.
好 如果他找不到 我还有个主意
Okay, but if he doesn't find him, I have another idea.
儿童色情片
Uh, kiddie porn.
我知道俄♥罗♥斯♥人会把儿童色情片植入仇家电脑
I read that the Russians put it on their enemies' computers.
也许我们也能这样对付丹沃
So maybe we could just do that to Denver.
就说如果他不放了康纳尔
Say we'll expose his predilection --
我们就曝光事先嫁祸给他的癖好
that we planted, if he doesn't release Connor.
也就是说我们得搞到儿童色情片
That means we'd have to get kiddie porn.
-不行 -好吧 那我们如何
- No. - Okay, then, how are we gonna
-救回康纳尔 -我会尽我所能
- get Connor back? - I'm doing everything I can.
我可不知道
I don't know that!
或者说我不知道自己是否相信
Or I don't know if I believe that.
因为你们大家说起他的口气
Because the way you all talk about him,
就像他这个人十恶不赦
it's like you think he's some horrible person.
但我了解他 而且我爱他
But I know him, and I love him,
我觉得我们就在这里
and I don't think it's okay
坐等他受到伤害
that we're just sitting around here
这样不行
waiting for him to get hurt.
你来一块
Do you want one?
-怎么了 -你不能把垃圾食物
- What happened? - You don't shove stinky food
往孕妇眼前塞
in a pregnant lady's face.
我还以为她们只是早上会恶心
I thought they only got sick in the morning.
孕妇时刻都会恶心 你怎么一直吃东西
They get sick all the time. And why are you always eating?
-我压力很大 -谁不是呢
- I'm stressed. - Yeah, join the club.
好了 你们都该走了
Okay, you all need to leave.
-康纳尔怎么办 -我们还没计划呢
- What about Connor? - We don't have a plan.
因为我吃你零食了
Because I'm eating your food?
这是我家 我有权决定你们什么时候走
This is my house, so I get to decide when you leave.
我们一掌握更多消息就会联♥系♥你们
We'll call you as soon as we know anything. I promise.
你带来了 还是我们继续玩游戏
You have it, or are we going to keep playing games?
游戏可比我们现在干的勾当
Games are a hell of a lot more fun
有意思多了
than whatever it is we're doing.
快给我
Just give it to me.
下车
Get out.
我也很高兴见到你
Lovely seeing you, too.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表