剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Sexual advance on a female guard,
在牢房♥里煽动斗殴
inciting a fight in your cellblock.
只有傻瓜才会在申请假释时
Only a moron commits these kinds of infractions
做出这种事
when you're up for parole.
还是你压根就不想出去
Or you just don't want out at all?
到底因为什么
Which is it?
我一直都是个傻瓜
I've always been kind of a moron.
别担心 我不会看的
Don't worry. I'm not looking.
你的电♥话♥响了
Your phone rang.
劳拉吗
Laurel?
不是
No.
你确定不想要骨灰吗
You sure you don't want the ashes?
我们可以把骨灰加到泔水里
I mean, we can cook them into slop,
然后喂猪
feed it to pigs,
或者把它们撒到最恶心的地方去
or just spread them in the worst place imaginable.
我妹妹有可能会收走骨灰
My sister might actually take them.
你妹妹来了吗
Oh, so your sister showed up?
是的 我俩这会在一起
Yeah, she's here now.
那先挂了吧 回头再聊
Oh, then go. I'll talk to you later.
没关系
It's fine.
-你怎么样 -很好
- How are you? - Great.
整个周末都是我一个人在家
I have the whole house to myself this weekend.
我准备吃点东西 看个烂电影
I'm gonna eat and watch bad movies.
我放你桌子上的那份互助会清单
You still have the list of AA meetings
你还留着吧
I left on your desk?
邦尼 去陪你妹妹吧
Bonnie, just go and be with your sister.
谢谢
Thanks.
上帝 请赐予我宁静
God, grant me the serenity
让我能接受那些无法改变的事物
to accept the things I cannot change,
赐予我勇气去改变
courage to change the things I can,
以及赐予我智慧去明辨
and wisdom to know the difference.
大家好 我是乔纳森 我酗酒
Hi, I'm Jonathan. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 乔纳森
Hi, Jonathan.
哪位是今天第一次参加会议
Any visitors here for the first time today?
通常都会先介绍自己的姓名
We usually start by saying our names.
一定要这样吗
Do I have to?
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
你好 安娜丽丝
Hi, Annalise.
感谢你的加入 安娜丽丝
Thank you for joining us today, Annalise.
"米德尔顿大学了解情况后
"Once Middleton was made aware of the circumstances,
校长办公室立即展开了调查
the office of the President immediately began a review.
结果是 基廷教授的职务做出了新的安排
As a result, Professor Keating's duties have been reassigned.
将会有新的教员
A new instructor has been assigned
指导法律中心 立即生效"
to the Legal Clinic effective immediately."
那贱♥人♥废了
The bitch is dead.
-他们能这么做吗 -当然能
- Can they do this? - u202dOf course.
她逼得太紧了
She pushed too far.
或者说他们受不了女性太强势
Or they couldn't handle having a strong woman in power.
只有不滥用权利 那权利才有意义
Power only works if you know how to not abuse it.
我要闯到校长办公室
Okay, we need to storm the President's office,
高喊"船长 我的船长"
do an "Oh, Captain! My Captain!"
也许这意味着我们终于解脱了
Maybe this just means we're finally free.
从哪解脱
Free of what?
她
Her.
很糟糕 对不对
This is bad, isn't it?
她会想到办法的 她总能想出办法
She'll figure something out. She always does.
我可能会失业 我真的挺喜欢这份工作的
I-I could be out of a job, and I really like this job.
可怜的安娜丽丝
Poor Annalise.
我就觉得我迟早会在这里
Had to figure I'd run into someone I know
遇见认识的人
at one of these sooner or later.
埃里克森教授
Professor Erickson?
你觉得他能做得比我好吗
You think he could do a better job than me?
我觉得这里不宜谈论此事
I don't think this is the place to discuss this.
我不在乎你怎么想
I don't care what you think.
我参加互助会是为了拿回我的执照
I'm at this meeting in order to get my license back.
你来这里就为了这个吗
Is that the only reason you're here?
记得提醒董事会 我一定会起诉你们
I'll sue you. Remind your board of that.
你觉得如果他们认为
You think there's a chance in hell
你能起诉 他们还会
they would've suspended you
让你停职吗
if they thought you had a legitimate case?
真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
别争了 安娜丽丝
You know what? Stop fighting, Annalise.
一点也不可爱
It's not cute anymore.
跟我一起回家吧
Come home with me.
什么
What?
她需要听到你亲口说
She needs to hear you say it --
是山姆强迫你瞒着她
that Sam forced you to keep it from her.
我还是可以告诉她的
I could've told her, anyway.
你不能
You couldn't...
因为山姆影响了你
because Sam got into your head...
就像他影响了我那样
just like he did to me.
这可是希望我死的女人
This is a woman who wants me dead.
她是因为孩子的事怪你
Because she blames you for the baby,
这很合理
and that's fair.
你知道的
You know that.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
那就回家 把事情说清楚
Then come home and tell her that.
她会原谅你的
She'll forgive you.
只是你得先原谅她
You just need to forgive her first.
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
他对我撒谎
He was lying to me in there.
为什么 这得由你去想明白
Why? That's your job to figure out,
但很多人希望终生坐牢
but plenty of people prefer a life on the inside.
不愁吃
Someone feeds you,
总有人告诉你该去哪里
tells you where to be all the time.
我觉得挺好的
Sounds nice to me.
但这说不通
Doesn't make any sense, though.
但他就是这么做的
And yet, that's what he's doing.
在监狱里承认罪行
Commits crimes in jail
他就不用跟现实生活打交道
so he doesn't have to deal with the real world.
单是把真正想出狱的人弄出来
My job is hard enough dealing with people
已经够艰难了
who actually want to be out.
他想出狱 他只是...
He wants out. He's just...
很迷茫
Confused.
你也看到了 受伤的...
Come on, tell me you didn't see what I saw -- the wounded --
我认为你看到的是一个缺乏父爱的男孩
I think you saw a boy in need of a daddy.
这不公平
That's not fair.
让我因内疚而怀孕也不公平
Well, neither is guilting me into being a mother.
不是这样的
That's not what this is about.
你现在说的每个字都是关于这件事
Everything coming out of your mouth right now is about that.
你明知道你这是强词夺理
You're reaching, and you know it.
你上一次碰我是什么时候
When's the last time you touched me?
自从我拒绝试管授精之后
Ever since I said no to IVF,
你就不满足于我了 对吗
I'm not enough for you -- is that it?
-安娜... -你无法忍♥受
- Annie -- - u202dYou can't stand the idea
跟我一起困在这个房♥子里
of being stuck all alone in this house with me.
好了 过来 过来
Okay, hey, hey, hey. Come here. Come here.
过来
Come here.
我有你就够了
You're all I need.
如果我没有让你感受到这点
And if I haven't made you feel that way...
是我不好
I'm sorry.
我有你就够了
You... are enough for me.
瞧我在地下室找到了什么
Look what I found in the basement.
明显是我爸藏起来的
One of my dad's hiding spots, clearly.
我才不喝
I'm not drinking that.
你想喝水庆祝我们搬进来的第一晚吗
You want to toast our first night here with water?
天呐 这是我喝过的最恶心的东西
Oh, my God, that's the foulest thing I've ever tasted.
下不为例 过来
Never again. Come here.
你周五还跟福斯特院长去吃晚餐吗
You still up to get dinner with Dean Foster on Friday?
我去叫医生
I'll call the doctor.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表